2 Teen Girls Charged with Murder, Carjacking of Uber Driver in DC

Guest eroticerotic

Guest eroticerotic

I don't know why but this really hit me. Why on earth these girls would do this and after killing him crashing the car one of them only cares about where her phone was.

https://abc7ny.com/dc-carjacking-mohammad-anwar-uber-eats-driver-killed-2-teen-girls-charged-murder/10454938

video....not easy to watch

Here is a go fund me for him if you guys want to donate:

https://gofund.me/9fffc496

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Disgusting heartless girls. Did not even seem bothered that they killed an innocent man just to have a joyride. So sad. 

there was alot to take in and unpack and process from the whole incident. still thinking about him and his family. the man came to the US to give a better life to himself and family. he reminded me of people I know. this hit real hard for me.

I hope that this is not how the upcoming generations will be - given that I keep seeing stuff like this on the rise.

An abomination. I'm devastated by stories with malefactors who are young and stupid and horrible but possibly not irredeemable. In time, even they won't be able to fathom it, most likely. Just senseless and tragic.

In March alone (in DC), five juveniles have been charged with carjacking. A 12-year-old boy is accused in a spree of incidents in Northeast. On Wednesday two girls, ages 13 and 15, were charged with murder after police say they carjacked an Uber Eats driver near Nats Park. Over the weekend, two 13-year-old boys were accused of multiple carjackings in Northwest.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/carjackings-by-juveniles-soar-in-dc-area/2623379/

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/teens-accused-in-fatal-uber-carjacking-to-get-plea-deal-report/

Teens accused in fatal carjacking of Uber Eats driver to reportedly get cushy plea deal

By Ben Feuerherd

April 5, 2021 | 2:03pm | Updated 

The two teen girls accused of killing an Uber driver in a botched carjacking in Washington, DC, in March are expected to reach a plea deal with prosecutors in the case.

The bargain should be reached in the coming days, but it’s unclear if it will fully resolve the case, according to the Washington Post. 

The girls are due back in court on April 20 to discuss the status of the case, the outlet said.

The pair, ages 13 and 15, have been charged with felony murder, carjacking and armed robbery in the deadly incident, which they allegedly carried out near Nationals Park in the Southeast section of the nation’s capital. 

Under DC law, the 13-year-old can’t be charged as an adult — even in a murder case, according to the Post. The 15-year-old suspect could be charged as an adult, but that would increase the burden of proof on prosecutors, the report said. 

In juvenile court in the district, defendants who are found “responsible” — meaning guilty — may only be jailed until the age of 21, according to the outlet.

Driver Mohammad Anwar, 66, was killed during the attempted carjacking last month as the two girls, allegedly armed with a Taser, tried to navigate the car down the street, cops said. 

Anwar, who was hanging onto the vehicle, was fatally injured when the girls crashed, according to cops. 

The Pakistani immigrant, who lived in nearby Virginia, suffered a head injury and later died, police said.