Couple busted for explicit oral sex romp in Florida

Camacho

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/couple-busted-for-explicit-oral-sex-romp-in-florida/

Couple busted for explicit oral sex romp in Florida

By Natalie O'Neill

March 24, 2021 | 9:47pm 

Sex_Couple.jpg

Lauren Baugh and Grant Mulder were spotted getting frisky at about 1:45 p.m. Saturday in Largo Central Park. Pinellas County Sheriff/Facebook

A man performing a sex act on a woman in a Florida park was busted by a cop — who wrote a detailed, erotic novel-style description of the romp in his police report.

Grant Mulder, 48, and Lauren Baugh, 41, were spotted getting frisky at about 1:45 p.m. Saturday in Largo Central Park near Tampa Bay, according to police affidavits obtained by the Smoking Gun.

“[She was] lying on her back with her legs spread apart and her vulva exposed as her boyfriend and co-defendant performed cunnilingus on her,” Officer Lawrence Trinka wrote in the police report.

The wannabe romance-novelist cop added that cunnilingus is “better known as the union of the mouth with the vulva.”  

The couple’s steamy moment — which happened amid spring break crowds in the area — was potentially visible to park goers, motorists and pedestrians from a “highly trafficked roadway” nearby, according to the police report.  

There was an “indication of alcohol” about the lovebirds, who both have criminal histories, according to the report.  

Mulder was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, while Baugh is facing a rap for exposure of sexual organs.

Baugh posted a $150 bond and was released from jail Sunday. Mulder entered a no contest plea and was found guilty by a judge, who fined him $600.

Previously, Baugh has been arrested for burglary, theft, trespassing, and possession of an open container. 

Mulder’s rap sheet includes convictions for aggravated assault, grand theft, battery and disorderly intoxication.

Haha funny story!

I'm  actually looking very forward to visiting my parents in southwest Florida.

Besides missing them, I can't wait to swim in the ocean. Beaches are beautiful in that area. 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Haha funny story!

I'm  actually looking very forward to visiting my parents in southwest Florida.

Besides missing them, I can't wait to swim in the ocean. Beaches are beautiful in that area. 

What part? I visit Siesta Key quite often when i am based in NY. The water temperature is like warm bath water....love it

59 minutes ago, swimtoshore said:

What part? I visit Siesta Key quite often when i am based in NY. The water temperature is like warm bath water....love it

I'm referring to the beaches in Naples. The sand is very white and the waters are pretty calm. You can view gorgeous sunsets from the pier which goes pretty far out into the ocean. The area is a bit pricey though. 

While in Naples I also usually drive an hour north to Bowman's Beach on Sanibel island. It's very nice and has a great selection of sea shells.  

I've also heard great things about Siesta Key. I'll probably drive up there sooner or later when visiting Naples. It's not too bad of a drive. 

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

I'm referring to the beaches in Naples. The sand is very white and the waters are pretty calm. You can view gorgeous sunsets from the pier which goes pretty far out into the ocean. The area is a bit pricey though. 

While in Naples I also usually drive an hour north to Bowman's Beach on Sanibel island. It's very nice and has a great selection of sea shells.  

I've also heard great things about Siesta Key. I'll probably drive up there sooner or later when visiting Naples. It's not too bad of a drive. 

Naples is really nice too. I've heard of Sanibel Island, but never been. 

12 hours ago, swimtoshore said:

Naples is really nice too. I've heard of Sanibel Island, but never been. 

Friends stayed there and said it was beautiful. White sands, pelicans etc.