MadonnaNation.com Forums

Biden / U.S. Politics thread

3 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

TV6WES5ETRBCVKMO4TIQIJKJ7E.png&w=916

Remember when that jerk was hanging out with members of the white supremacist group Proud Boys, doing supremacist signs for pictures and wearing a "Free as Fuck" t-shirt?

It's an absolute disgrace.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Absolute disgrace this murderer walks free.  Just as disgusting, is the fact that so many support and applaud him. 😢😡

I tried to read tweets about this to know what public opinion was in USA and the level of spite was appalling. People intentionally provoking by applauding this person and bringing down the black community. 

If it weren't for the propaganda fed through the decades the USA would end in a civil war.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I tried to read tweets about this to know what public opinion was in USA and the level of spite was appalling. People intentionally provoking by applauding this person and bringing down the black community. 

If it weren't for the propaganda fed through the decades the USA would end in a civil war.

I sometimes wonder if a civil war will start again. Seems so divided and the far right are gaining more and more power worldwide.  

On 11/22/2021 at 10:30 AM, CzarnaWisnia said:

Illinois Dem blasted for calling Wisconsin Christmas rampage ‘karma’

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/illinois-dem-calls-wisconsin-christmas-rampage-karma/

And ?
Do you know how many people post stupid shit on twitter ? Are you gonna to quote them here, everytime? 

Talk about being desperate to stir shit, aren't you ? 

Just curious : were you with your friends in Dallas, today, waiting for JFK to reappear ?

On 11/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, runa said:

And ?
Do you know how many people post stupid shit on twitter ? Are you gonna to quote them here, everytime? 

Talk about being desperate to stir shit, aren't you ? 

Just curious : were you with your friends in Dallas, today, waiting for JFK to reappear ?

Why are you on my case every fucking time? If you aggressively dislike everything I post, you're free to ignore it. There's a button for that. Use it.