Milo Yiannopoulos says he is ‘ex-gay,’ wants to rehabilitate ‘conversion therapy’

Camacho

And to think there used to be a couple people here who defended and praised him. 😑

Milo Yiannopoulos says he is ‘ex-gay,’ wants to rehabilitate ‘conversion therapy’

By Yaron Steinbuch

March 10, 2021 | 8:13am

milo-gay-conversion.jpg

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has come out as “ex-gay” – announcing that he “would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls “conversion therapy” over the next decade, according to a report.

The 36-year-old British political commentator, whose speeches and writings often ridicule political correctness, social justice and feminism, declared himself no longer gay and “sodomy free,” he told LifeSite in an interview.

Yiannopoulos — who once said that sex between 13-year-olds and older men can be “life-affirming” — told the outlet that he is now leading a daily consecration online to St. Joseph.

“When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” he said.

“Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles,” Yiannopoulos continued.

“That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life. I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art. Talk about method acting.”

Asked about how he decided to become “sodomy free,” Yiannopoulos said: “Four years ago, I gave an interview to America magazine which they declined to print. It’s taken me a long time to live up to the claims I made in that interview, but I am finally doing it.

“Anyone who’s read me closely over the past decade must surely have seen this coming. I wasn’t shy about dropping hints. In my New York Times-bestselling book ‘Dangerous,’ I heavily hinted I might be ‘coming out’ as straight in the future,” he said.

“And in my recent stream-of-consciousness Telegram feed, I’ve been even more explicit — stomach-churningly so, if the comments under my ‘x days without sodomy’ posts are anything to go by.”

LifeSite reminded Yiannopoulos about his posts on social media site Parler of members of the CHANGED movement with the caption, “Look at these beautiful souls, rid of their demons and cured of their sinful urges. Can’t you tell they’ve been saved? I can.”

Asked whether he could now add his picture to theirs, he said: “No, and I don’t suppose I’ll ever be brave enough to declare it a thing of the past. I treat it like an addiction. You never stop being an alcoholic.

“As for the CHANGED movement, I guess because they’re Californian they don’t see how funny their website is, or maybe they’re dirty non-doms who think God loves you more the gayer you act, but I was slightly making fun of them with that caption,” he said.

“Someone really ought to tell them to use more heterosexual-looking photos on their website. I can share some tips! My followers have been giving me a crash course in all-American straight guy aesthetics, which apparently include growing a mullet and learning to drive stick,” he quipped. 

Yiannopoulos added that “over the next decade, I would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls ‘conversion therapy.’ It does work, albeit not for everybody. As for my other aspirations and plans, well, no change: I’ve always considered abortion to be the pre-eminent moral horror of human history. I’ll keep saying so — even more loudly than before.”

As far as his personal life, Yiannopoulos said of his husband: “The guy I live with has been demoted to housemate, which hasn’t been easy for either of us. It helps that I can still just about afford to keep him in Givenchy and a new Porsche every year. Could be worse for him, I guess.”

Yiannopoulos is also no stranger to controversy in his personal life. The self-proclaimed “most fabulous supervillain on the internet” was permanently banned from Twitter in 2016 over his racist abuse of “Ghostbusters” star Leslie Jones. He also once compared rape culture with Harry Potter, calling them “both fantasy.”

In 2017, Yiannopoulos was forced to resignfrom far-right news website Breitbart, where he was an editor, following a firestorm over his comments in which he appeared to condone pedophilia.

“Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles...”

I knew this fag was TROLLING all along. And gurl... who told you that u were handsome, charismatic, or intelligent? Plz :lmao:

14 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

“Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles...”

I knew this fag was TROLLING all along. And gurl... who told you that u were handsome, charismatic, or intelligent? Plz :lmao:

I TRIED to read the whole shit, I can't, I won't

source.gif

This dude is nothing more than a sociopathic, grifting, lying, attention-whore...along with the rest of these right-wing assholes. This is all just another ploy for attention because he clearly can no longer get a real job, and even the batshit fringe he panders to have gotten hip to his antics.

What an evil troll.  Milo is a disgusting person who likes to spread as much putrid ,vile, racist, sexist, homophobic right wing garbage for fame and attention for his own sociopathic narcissistic ego.  

On 3/16/2021 at 9:01 AM, IsaacHarris said:

On the basis of WHAT, exactly? Surely he’s aware that the data (garnered by actual professionals over decades) is in: conversion doesn’t work! You’re gay forever bitch :lmao:

On the basis of ... that's the only place he'll surely get more cock than anywhere else 😅

1 minute ago, ThomasW said:

On the basis of ... that's the only place he'll surely get more cock than anywhere else 😅

Pretty much!

I listened to an interview on Youtube of an 'ex-gay' who basically said the same thing: "they put a bunch of GAY TEENS in the middle of the nowhere!? We were fucking like rabbits!!!"  -He said he had more sex at Conversion Camp than in his regular daily life :rotfl:

8 hours ago, ThomasW said:

26 minutes ago, svperstar said:

What self-respecting man would want to put their dick into his dingleberry forest? 🤮

I assume the only reason he is 'not gay anymore' is not his choice, its because not a single gay man would even want to be in the same room as him, let alone sleep with him.

8 hours ago, Barbie said:

Conversion therapy should be banned. Period.

We are banning it in Australia. (Finally - can't believe it wasnt banned decades ago)

He's simply an EVIL, demented, sociopathic, grifting CLOWN! Very, very sick f-ker. Lots of underaged kids are tragically abused like he 'claims' he was (and likely was) but whether or not that was a factor in what made him so vile don't care & no excuse. He *condoned the abuse 4 yrs ago in the most cringe way. Read and listened to it once and will never read again was so off the rails and repugnant.

His far right bat sh!t cra billionaire family funders (the Mercers etc..) cut him off abruptly & supposedly are why he vanished overnight.

Gay, bi or...whatever the fuq he is. He was simply born sinister and hideous. Yup...basically exactly like every single one of the GQP. They're all defective and very dangerous. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 4:27 AM, Paul said:

I assume the only reason he is 'not gay anymore' is not his choice, its because not a single gay man would even want to be in the same room as him, let alone sleep with him.

And do you think  that there is a single woman who would want such things instead?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 3:28 AM, Paul said:

We are banning it in Australia. (Finally - can't believe it wasnt banned decades ago)

Wait... The right wing government of Australia is banning it?? I'm actually quite shocked at this.

4 hours ago, madonnasuperfan01 said:

Wait... The right wing government of Australia is banning it?? I'm actually quite shocked at this.

No! As if! Its being banned by individual states, not the federal government.