*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

5 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

If he is impeached a second time and/or the 25th Amendment is invoked Dumpster will not be allowed to run for a second term again. 

and he should be jailed and serve time as well, that would also stop him from even getting a nom (as far as I know)

22 minutes ago, ThomasW said:

and he should be jailed and serve time as well, that would also stop him from even getting a nom (as far as I know)

I agree he should be put in jail. He's mentally ill and very dangerous. 

He should be charged with inciting violence. Not excusing his moronic idiotic cult who should of been arrested once they broke in but he was encouraging them. They are vile idiots but doing his bidding.  Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley should be removed from office too. They put their own career aspirations before democracy and they knew they were peddling false conspiracy theories and lies. Pathetic self serving cowards who have blood on their hands. 

I cannot believe how much he tried to downplay it. He really said "everyone just go home we love you"

seriously?

his moron cult illegally invaded the Capitol and that's his response? We love you?

he's a fucking NUT 

8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I cannot believe how much he tried to downplay it. He really said "everyone just go home we love you"

seriously?

his moron cult illegally invaded the Capitol and that's his response? We love you?

he's a fucking NUT 

He encouraged them. Him saying afterwards that he loved them and they were special but go home was pathetic. Reminds me of Manson and his followers. He should be removed as president straight away. Republicans need to condemn him with fury and reject the false conspiracy theories of election fraud.  

39 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

You‘re special and we love you all :lmao:

I know !   He was praising them 

45 minutes ago, Barbie said:

yikes.

Trump has blood on his hands! 

Sure has. Narcissistic, dangerous and fascist sociopath who puts his own attention seeking needs before everything else.. 

7 minutes ago, runa said:

@Jazzy Jan, Ted Cruz is the worst of them all. Greedy of money and power. This man makes me sick. :sick:

I detest him. He should be held accountable for his part in trying to destroy democracy 

15 minutes ago, Junior said:

What a joke. These are empty words. He needs to be be removed immediately!

There is always a sick method in his madness. He was facing the prospect of being removed and is now pretending to distance himself. 

5 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

It’s too late for all that you racist pos.

You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Exactly 

11 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

The enablers should have consequences as well 

Totally. Those Republicans and also press such as Fox news etc who fed deliberate lies and conspiracy theories to the public should all be held accountable. 

2 hours ago, Junior said:

A joke indeed. Reminds me of his victory speech on election night. Full of fucking lies! How dare he put on this act of false outrage knowing full well what he did. And don't dare bring up COVID now. Willfull murderer!

I hope his dumbarse supporters are cluey enough to see they were had and abort this POS (and his family) for once and for all. 

1 hour ago, San said:

A joke indeed. Reminds me of his victory speech on election night. Full of fucking lies! How dare he put on this act of false outrage knowing full well what he did. And don't dare bring up COVID now. Willfull murderer!

I hope his dumbarse supporters are cluey enough to see they were had and abort this POS (and his family) for once and for all. 

Thank goodness we have an honest, caring and loving leader like Gladys B ❤️ so many countries fought to get her but we won hehee

5 hours ago, Junior said:

:manson: 

Dumpster: "... I'm out outraged of the violence... blah blah blah"

You're the one who encouraged them to do it in the first place... :manson: 

tenor.gif

Biden has no interest in opening impeachment proceedings
From CNN's Jeff Zeleny | 6 hours ago

President-elect Joe Biden has no appetite for opening an impeachment proceeding against President Trump, people familiar with the matter say Thursday, as he prefers to keep his focus on taking office in 13 days.

Sources who told CNN earlier Thursday he had no intention of weighing in on the 25th Amendment talks, they said he feels the same about impeachment.

It’s unclear whether Biden will weigh in himself – he declined to answer questions today, but might Friday – but he has made his views known that he doesn’t favor impeachment.

“Impeachment would not help unify this country,” a person close to Biden said, who added that “this is a matter to be decided by the Congress.” 

Trump asking aides and lawyers about self-pardon power :megamanson:
From CNN's Pamela Brown and Jeremy Diamond | 7 hr 35 min ago

President Trump has been asking aides and lawyers, including White House counsel Pat Cipollone, about his self-pardon power, multiple sources tell CNN.

Some of those conversations have happened in recent weeks, one of the sources said. It is unclear if it has come up since the mayhem at the Capitol building yesterday fomented by the President’s rhetoric or after his recent controversial call with the Georgia secretary of state. Trump has asked about the legal and political consequences of a self-pardon, according to a source close to the President. 

He has also asked for legal opinions on whether he has the authority to issue a self-pardon and has been advised on the potential political fallout. This person said it was not yet clear whether the President would follow through with a pardon for himself.

Another person said it is not in the works in the White House counsel's office currently but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen or that the Department of Justice's Office of Legal Counsel is not currently reviewing the matter. 

CNN has previously reported Trump has been asking aides since 2017 about his self-pardon power and has been “obsessed” with the idea. Recently, Trump allies such as Sean Hannity on Fox have suggested publicly that he should. Trump has also tweeted that he believes he has the power to do so. 

A presidential self-pardon is untested and experts are divided on its constitutionality. A Justice Department legal memo says the President cannot pardon himself but he can step down and ask his vice president to take over and pardon him. However, that memo is not binding.