*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

Just now, Rebel Saviour said:

Now Trumpsters are attacking journalists and reporters too. I am speachless.

Exactly what Trump wants them to doΒ 

Americans have to be ashamed of their so called President inciting this disgusting madness. They are doing his work and bidding. AppallingΒ 

Let's see what happens in 10 minutes when the curfew starts. I hope they finally start to arrest people. For my taste law enforcement has shown way too much restraint. And when I see those blonde bimbo housewives berating the riot police, I actually want to see them thrown in an arrest wagon.Β 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Exactly what Trump wants them to doΒ 

Americans have to be ashamed of their so called President inciting this disgusting madness. They are doing his work and bidding. AppallingΒ 

The man is more dangerous than we thought. Sadly we understimated him.

8 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Let's see what happens in 10 minutes when the curfew starts. I hope they finally start to arrest people. For my taste law enforcement has shown way too much restraint. And when I see those blonde bimbo housewives berating the riot police, I actually want to see them thrown in an arrest wagon.Β 

If they were black they all would be shot.

27 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

If they didn't arrest them for occupying the Capitol I doubt the curfew is a problem :lol:

15 minutes ago, JR! said:

Sad but so True! This is not the USA anymore, this is a Banana Republic...

Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

WTF. Now some riot police staff basically helped the anarchists to walk down the stairs. (Probably out of fear, they would sue the government in case they fell down the stairs.) Seriously? Those people are there illegally, they have committed a crime, they should be arrested but not safe guarded.Β 

They destroyed some ZDF equipment outside the building I actually watched the news with the reporter at 9:45, hope the Reporter is okayΒ 

8 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

It has just beenΒ reported, she has died at the hospital.

She died for Trump. Absolutely useless death. She should have known better, but didn't.Β 

29 minutes ago, runa said:

If they were black they all would be shot.

That's what I told myself all afternoon. If a single protester in the BLM protests had smashed a window ofΒ the Capitol, he would have been shot on the spot by the police.Β For someone who doesn’tΒ understand the concept of white privilege, this is the best example to illustrate it. What a shame!

These enabling Republicunts need to be dragged for filth for what they have permitted and even endorsed for the past four years.Β 
There need to be proper consequences and don’t give me any kumbayaΒ nonsense after theseΒ vile events today.Β