*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

:lmao:

Sen. Loeffler: "When I arrived in Washington this morning, I fully intended to object to the certification of the electoral votes, however the events that have transpired today have forced me to reconsider, and I cannot now, in good conscience, object to the certification."

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

Murdoch is as equally to blame as anyone. His ultra right wing press - print and television -  that supported and promoted Trump and deliberately and dangerously repeated false conspiracy theories has lifted Trump in the eyes of his base. Such an evil man in every way. He has too much power. 

Cretins. Wretched creatures, a blight on humanity. Look at them waddling around in the footage, emanating smugness, nothing to say about anything but never letting that stop them. Four died? Oh well.

3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

U cannot read this situation any other way...the fact that populism resulted, finally, in

a coup in the West is a moment. I also call the moral bankruptcy of social media and

their corporations and the corruption of journalism and the news cycle as a result.

27 minutes ago, acko said:

U cannot read this situation any other way...the fact that populism resulted, finally, in

a coup in the West is a moment. I also call the moral bankruptcy of social media and

their corporations and the corruption of journalism and the news cycle as a result.

🎯

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Murdoch is as equally to blame as anyone. His ultra right wing press - print and television -  that supported and promoted Trump and deliberately and dangerously repeated false conspiracy theories has lifted Trump in the eyes of his base. Such an evil man in every way. He has too much power. 

:clap:

He's pure evil. The last few decades of right-wing politics in the US is ALL him.

40 minutes ago, acko said:

:clap:

Nailed it.

how many million people in the US would have loved them to win to have trump as a president again? that´s the scariest thing for me

Anyways, the US governments have been doing this type of actions (helping populists, fascists...) to stay/ arrive to the governments, always outside of their territory, of course. I hope they learn something and stop doing it outside too.

What a mess.

The Democrats better deliver after all of this. Us people of color have handed them all the power and they better not fucking disappoint us and lose this momentum, or it’s back to us not caring and back to republicans.