*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

Watching those idiots yelling “ Fight for Trump” in Georgia is terrifying. How this evil, narcissist compulsive liar who has ignored the welfare and health of Americans can still have blind support by his deluded base by listing crazy conspiracy theories is like a twisted reality. 

12 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Watching those idiots yelling “ Fight for Trump” in Georgia is terrifying. How this evil, narcissist compulsive liar who has ignored the welfare and health of Americans can still have blind support by his deluded base by listing crazy conspiracy theories is like a twisted reality. 

Its a cult thing. In cults, its never in the devotees interest to follow the cult leader, but he does blindly until there is an intervention or until he comes to his/her senses.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Its a cult thing. In cults, its never in the devotees interest to follow the cult leader, but he does blindly until there is an intervention or until he comes to his/her senses.

True. There are SO many Trumpsters though. It really is frightening how many support this revolting excuse for a man 😡

Every time I see @Jazzy Jan post in this thread I boil myself a tea & settle in to see which adjectives and descriptions she uses next. :chuckle: Revolting, dreadful, disgraceful...you name it. Love our Jan. :wow:

Rudy Giuliani, hospitalized with the coronavirus, says he has 'exactly the same view' on COVID-19 :rolleyes:
Catherine Garcia | Wed, December 9, 2020, 10:29 AM GMT+8

643aed59daacf1608daa4ddb758c6db3

Speaking from his hospital room, Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday he hasn't changed his mind regarding the coronavirus or mask use, despite his recent COVID-19 diagnosis.

Giuliani, President Trump's personal lawyer and a former mayor of New York City, was admitted to a Washington, D.C., hospital on Sunday, after traveling across the country in his futile attempt to overturn the election results. Giuliani did not wear a mask during meetings last week in Arizona, Michigan, and Georgia, exposing lawmakers and others to the virus.

During an interview with New York radio station 77 WABC, the hosts asked Giuliani if his views on the virus have changed, now that he is sick and in the hospital. They mentioned former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), who contracted the virus after attending a super-spreader event at the White House; Christie later said it was "wrong" to be there without a mask.

"No," Giuliani responded. "I have exactly the same view. You know, I've also been through cancer, a couple of other things — very serious, very serious, emergency knee operation. Things happen in life, and you have to go with them. You can't overreact to them. Otherwise, you let the fear of illness drive your entire life." Regarding face coverings, which provide protection to the wearer and those around them, Giuliani said he thinks "you can overdo the masks."

Giuliani revealed that he has received two of the same medications Trump took during his hospitalization for COVID-19: remdesivir and dexamethasone. One of the radio hosts told Giuliani the drugs are "not something that the normal American is going to be able to get, because it's quite expensive." Giuliani deflected, saying he "didn't know that. I mean, they give it to us here at the hospital."

Giuliani did admit that his high profile is why he's receiving treatment that the average American can't get, saying: "I think if it wasn't me, I wouldn't have been put in the hospital. Sometimes, when you're — you know, when you're a celebrity — they're worried if something happens to you, they're going to examine it more carefully, and they do everything right." He said his advice to people is "get early treatment," falsely claiming that "the earlier you get treated for this, No. 1, you totally eliminate the chance of dying."

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-hospitalized-coronavirus-says-022900740.html

This is exactly why this thing is spreading like wildfire in this country, because ASSHOLES like Ghouliani keep perpetuating this idea that it's all a matter of "living in too much fear". Like it's some bad flu you just get over, and following the guidelines means you're just being too scared. UGH.

And these dumb fucks get socialized healthcare and access to the best medicines and treatments all the while the rest of the country dies in mass.

I swear to god if I have to hear one more person act like mask wearing and following basic rules is somehow "living in fear"... :rant::rant::rant:

Fuck these assholes. Fuck 'em all.

44 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

This is exactly why this thing is spreading like wildfire in this country, because ASSHOLES like Ghouliani keep perpetuating this idea that it's all a matter of "living in too much fear". Like it's some bad flu you just get over, and following the guidelines means you're just being too scared. UGH.

And these dumb fucks get socialized healthcare and access to the best medicines and treatments all the while the rest of the country dies in mass.

I swear to god if I have to hear one more person act like mask wearing and following basic rules is somehow "living in fear"... :rant::rant::rant:

Fuck these assholes. Fuck 'em all.

Agree.  Notice too that these people get the best medical care available, unlike 99% of the population. They sicken me to the core. 

Trump is such a sore loser :lmao:and sadly his idiot base is eating up every word he says. There's people out there who really believe that this election was "rigged" and that Biden cheated.

It's pathetic 

Always to be remembered, this evil buffoon has a method in his madness. He was telling his base NOT to vote by Mail and wanted the Postal votes to be counted last. He then talked of voter postal fraud way before the election as an insurance to try to pretend fraud and then wanted postal votes not to be counted in swing seats. He wrongly thought the Supreme court would side with him despite no evidence of any voter fraud. 

He is the most dangerous evil President ever . 

Trump will 100% be next president, says Michael Flynn
‘There’s a whole number of paths that the President has’ says Flynn, insisting his former boss will remain in the White House
Stuti Mishra | 22 hours ago

michael-flynn.jpg?width=990

Former national security adviser and ardent Trump supporter Michael Flynn has said that he still believes with absolute certainty that the Republican will remain in the White House come 20 January.

Talking to Fox News on Sunday, Mr Flynn said Donald Trump still has multiple routes to a second term, citing various pending lawsuits by the Trump team. The Trump campaign’s legal efforts to overturn the election, which Democrat Joe Biden won by 306 to 232 electoral college votes, have met with no success so far.

“First of all, there’s a whole number of paths that the president has, and like I say, asked on a scale of one to 10 who’ll be the next president, I’d say 10, Donald Trump!” Mr Flynn said.

Mr Flynn, who served as Mr Trump’s national security adviser briefly in 2017, is a retired three-star lieutenant-general of the US army. He was granted a presidential pardon by Mr Trump on 27 November after he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI twice during the Russia probe.  

Mr Flynn, who was open for his support of Mr Trump in the 2016 election as well, spoke for the first time about his hopes of Mr Trump’s presidency repeating in the “stop the steal” rally held by Trump supporters in Washington DC after the Supreme Court rejected a Texas suit seeking to subvert Mr Biden's victory.

"The courts do not decide who the next president of the United States will be," Mr Flynn told a crowd of protesters. "We the people decide."

"I will say, there are paths that are still in play ... there's a lot of activity that's still playing out."

Mr Flynn also told the pro-Trump crowd on Saturday that he was certain that the president will hold onto power. "I will tell you one more time—because I've been asked—on a scale of one to 10, who will be the next president of the United States, and I say Donald Trump. Ten. A 10," he said.

So far, the 50 lawsuits filed by Mr Trump with charges of rigging and fraud in the election have yielded no favourable results for his team, with many cases being withdrawn or rejected by the courts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/michael-flynn-trump-president-b1773087.html

13 hours ago, horn said:

Trump will 100% be next president, says Michael Flynn
‘There’s a whole number of paths that the President has’ says Flynn, insisting his former boss will remain in the White House
Stuti Mishra | 22 hours ago

michael-flynn.jpg?width=990

Former national security adviser and ardent Trump supporter Michael Flynn has said that he still believes with absolute certainty that the Republican will remain in the White House come 20 January.

Talking to Fox News on Sunday, Mr Flynn said Donald Trump still has multiple routes to a second term, citing various pending lawsuits by the Trump team. The Trump campaign’s legal efforts to overturn the election, which Democrat Joe Biden won by 306 to 232 electoral college votes, have met with no success so far.

“First of all, there’s a whole number of paths that the president has, and like I say, asked on a scale of one to 10 who’ll be the next president, I’d say 10, Donald Trump!” Mr Flynn said.

Mr Flynn, who served as Mr Trump’s national security adviser briefly in 2017, is a retired three-star lieutenant-general of the US army. He was granted a presidential pardon by Mr Trump on 27 November after he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI twice during the Russia probe.  

Mr Flynn, who was open for his support of Mr Trump in the 2016 election as well, spoke for the first time about his hopes of Mr Trump’s presidency repeating in the “stop the steal” rally held by Trump supporters in Washington DC after the Supreme Court rejected a Texas suit seeking to subvert Mr Biden's victory.

"The courts do not decide who the next president of the United States will be," Mr Flynn told a crowd of protesters. "We the people decide."

"I will say, there are paths that are still in play ... there's a lot of activity that's still playing out."

Mr Flynn also told the pro-Trump crowd on Saturday that he was certain that the president will hold onto power. "I will tell you one more time—because I've been asked—on a scale of one to 10, who will be the next president of the United States, and I say Donald Trump. Ten. A 10," he said.

So far, the 50 lawsuits filed by Mr Trump with charges of rigging and fraud in the election have yielded no favourable results for his team, with many cases being withdrawn or rejected by the courts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/michael-flynn-trump-president-b1773087.html

This criminal asshole needs to be tried for treason or sedition. Or something. Again.

At first I thought he just avoided basic facts because they were inconvenient. Now I really think his IQ is well below average. No-one would allow themselves to appear this dumb on purpose. It's basic maths dude 🤦‍♂️

His niece Mary predicted that he wouldn’t be able to cope with the loss. How could anybody say no to him? How could anyone reject him or choose that “other guy” over him? That’s how he was raised. Nobody ever said no to him. Everyone catered towards his narcissistic disorder. That’s why 3 million illegals voted for Hillary in 2016 and that’s why this election is rigged. He is the number one because insert insane reason here. 

The real culprits are the GOP politicians who go along for the ride to get Cunt’s crazy supporters to vote in their own election races ...doing so at the expense of the American democracy, of course. Just vile. 

He's also making heaps of money from this ridiculous sideshow. His campaign has raised hundreds of millions in donations since the election alone, with more still coming in fast.

As if he didn't already richly deserve indictments, I hope they'll come just for this. He doesn't care what destruction lies in his wake, provided he gets what he thinks he should have. It's indeed insanity.