*FLUSHED* Dictator Trump / US politics thread 🚽

horn

9 minutes ago, Junior said:

From a speech in Alamo, Texas today 

Listening to this speech, I hear veiled threats again...'be careful what you wish for'. He knows this will lead to retaliation by MAGA nut bags. 

So Trump is the most masculine president ever according to his press secretary LOL

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

So Trump is the most masculine president ever according to his press secretary LOL

:lmao: They've been looking at that ridiculous MAGA merch too much!

s-l300.png

5f7e3d6f2bd43.image.jpg?resize=1200,900

We say this all the time but when will Fox news and Murdoch be held accountable for their major role in this.  Stupid moronic Trump supporters believe completely in the conspiracy theories of election fraud.  Theories that Fox News have gladly repeated and supported.  Fox has aided and abetted trump for 5 years. No excuses for them. 

11 minutes ago, Junior said:

How terrifying that Americans have to live in fear of other Americans who are fighting for this deranged evil sociopath. The fact media platforms have to stop their comments being posted for safety reasons says it all. 

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How terrifying that Americans have to live in fear of other Americans who are fighting for this deranged evil sociopath. The fact media platforms have to stop their comments being posted for safety reasons says it all. 

The world is a very scary, screwed up place 😕 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

So what happens now? He's impeached but keeps being president and can nuke us all? I don't really grasp USA politics.

I believe the impeachment move has to go to the Senate now to vote on, but I don't know how quickly that happens?

If they could appoint judge Amy whatsherface in a week, they sure could do the trial in the Senate next week if Bitch McConnell decided to do so. He doesn't want to have the responsibility as per se. Instead he is postponing it which will distract from Biden's first 100 days in office and thus take away some momentum from the new administration. It's all politics and it stinks. 

34 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

I wonder if he will demand a recount on the impeachment vote? 

:dead: this BUT who will be the next fascist Q-kkkrazed coocoo who does the next dire, train wreck 'press conference' while their q demon blood sucking (platinum edition) brand hair dye drips and spritzes out their pores and bunghole(s).