Hungarian MEP for Viktor Orban's anti-LGBT party resigns after being caught at gay orgy

jonski43

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

The more homophobic is the country the more people are in the closet and fuck wildly abroad. In Munich some gays had a fetish for married Croatians. 

Why Croatian? Why not Austrian? Or Poles? etc

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Balkans do it better. As I know from experience 😉

One of the transgender hookers in my neighborhood once said Bulgarians really know how to fuck. She said, and I quote: 'être enculé par un client Bulgare c'est la fête. '

1 hour ago, acko said:

One of the transgender hookers in my neighborhood once said Bulgarians really know how to fuck. She said, and I quote: 'être enculé par un client Bulgare c'est la fête. '

There's a certain masculinity in Balkan men that you can't find in other places. You know when he's hard that you'll be choked on cock, your ass cheeks will be red with the slapping and you'll cum without touching.

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

There's a certain masculinity in Balkan men that you can't find in other places. You know when he's hard that you'll be choked on cock, your ass cheeks will be red with the slapping and you'll cum without touching.

:clap: 5 star post.

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Have you been watching RFC videos lately? :1251: 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, karbatal said:

OMG this tread kills me!!!! :lmao: Love it

• 2 months later...