2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

As much as I consider his tactics as fascist and dangerous, I have to admit, it is giving me life seeing him lose all these court appeals and battles over and over and over again. 

But he might be back 4 years later.

If it's not him, his elder son or Ivanka would consider running for president.

8 hours ago, horn said:

But he might be back 4 years later.

If it's not him, his elder son or Ivanka would consider running for president.

True, there is a risk, but first he (or whatever member of his cult family members) would need to be approved by the republican party and as it seems now he doesn’t have that much support inside his party...

The offspring absolutely lack his louche confidence some sad, disturbed people have mistaken for charm. His popularity is also founded on decades-long notions, most of them illusory, of success and prestige, so respect for him, misguided as it is, won't simply be inherited. I think the kids are embraced only to the extent that his blood "deserves" embracing.

Those 75 million people could be scooped up by someone just as bad, though. I wonder if this is another reason why so few fellow Republicans have denounced him. Alienate his base now and they'll never get anywhere.

17 hours ago, pithy said:

Those 75 million people could be scooped up by someone just as bad, though. I wonder if this is another reason why so few fellow Republicans have denounced him. Alienate his base now and they'll never get anywhere.

I think they're giving him enough rope to hang himself and nobody wants to get caught in the firing line. He'll throw anyone under a bus to save himself so they're keeping quiet.

They'll wait until the inauguration and trump's gone, then set about rebuilding the party. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 6:08 AM, Junior said:

Of course :bad:

He is such a disgusting person.  Makes me feel sick that this morally bankrupt old turtle ( actually turtles are way cuter and nicer) has so much power. What a dreadful dangerous and selfish attitude to take. 

On 1/2/2021 at 2:55 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

He is such a disgusting person.  Makes me feel sick that this morally bankrupt old turtle ( actually turtles are way cuter and nicer) has so much power. What a dreadful dangerous and selfish attitude to take. 

Dire, diabolical and as bad if not WORSE than T! He *knows/fully gets the govt & the machinery!! No ONE person (esp a subhuman, skeezy, dinosaur greedy ghoul like this from KY! lol) should ever EVER have this much power ever again! He could've at least put bills to the floor (at the min) and made sure his caucus had veto proof votes. He needs to boil in a big scalding pot along w/ the ENTIRE kkkrew! 

22 hours ago, LSD said:

How can any American accept this ? This is the behaviour of a corrupt fascist dictator - something that Americans would previously never accept. Republicans  rightfully agreed that corrupt Nixon should go and he was a popular president at the time.  Trump is much worse. Just dreadful that he can spit in the face of democracy and his enablers are just being spineless gutless yes men. History will not judge them well.