Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!


Junior
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I think the 2 party system in the US sucks

It does. But heres the kicker: we as voting americans don’t have to vote democrat or republican. 

if anyone actually bothered they would have seen many independents were running this year of which one was a black woman who was advocating for alot of what many were seeking in a candidate.

This year would have been a perfect time to elect an independent.  
 

Speaks volumes to me that we didn't and that we'd rather continue the cycle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG! I feel like I live in reverse 2016. Then I thought Trump couldn't have won and that smth would happen and Hillary would have won. But Trump was inaugurated. Maybe his idiot followers would get the picture when Joe is inaugurated?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, elijah said:

OMG! I feel like I live in reverse 2016. Then I thought Trump couldn't have won and that smth would happen and Hillary would have won. But Trump was inaugurated. Maybe his idiot followers would get the picture when Joe is inaugurated?

Unlikely anytime soon or ever!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

 

what the hell is going on

They’re going to have to send in troops to drag him out of the White House kicking and screaming. They better broadcast this live! :popcorn2: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

 

Fucking moron. 

This is a disgrace!

And imagine, at the same time these bastards are paying off people to lie for them, they are crying foul to the world about being cheated. The blind hypocrisy makes me fucking LIVID!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2020 at 10:19 AM, SheldonCooper said:

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

The vaccine won't be ready anytime soon.

Although it reported 90% effectiveness but it's still not good enough.

The scary part is just when it reaches 100% effectiveness, the virus mutated and immune to the vaccine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, Barbie said:

Mitch needs to just drop dead already. A useless, soulless piece of shit. 

How did that piece of turtle shit get re-elected again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, horn said:

The vaccine won't be ready anytime soon.

Although it reported 90% effectiveness but it's still not good enough.

The scary part is just when it reaches 100% effectiveness, the virus mutated and immune to the vaccine.

Germany ordered 100 Mill doses and is planning to start the vaccinations in December. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, SheldonCooper said:

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

So? They wisely waited after the election so that they dont push him ahead for smth he has done zero about. He has helped the virus spread with his rallies though. Everyone with a bit of brain would prefer Biden to Trump. And that includes the ppl ruling Pfizer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, elijah said:

So? They wisely waited after the election so that they dont push him ahead for smth he has done zero about. He has helped the virus spread with his rallies though. Everyone with a bit of brain would prefer Biden to Trump. And that includes the ppl ruling Pfizer.

Yes i know!🙈 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Junior unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...