2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

Bitch McConnell can suck it. He is the worst of them all and yes maybe even worse than Cunt. 

Speaking of the vaccine, most vaccines against any virus are effective in the range of 60-80% (I.e. flu, measles, etc.). If 90% is indeed accurate, then this is quite an accomplishment. 

Instead of the USA preparing to distribute the vaccines, these GOP assholes are playing politics to stick it to the Libs, motivate their electoral for the Georgia senate run offs and generally speaking to make Biden’s presidency as difficult as possible from the get-go. Truly vile and horrible people. 

15 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Bitch McConnell can suck it. He is the worst of them all and yes maybe even worse than Cunt. 

Speaking of the vaccine, most vaccines against any virus are effective in the range of 60-80% (I.e. flu, measles, etc.). If 90% is indeed accurate, then this is quite an accomplishment. 

Instead of the USA preparing to distribute the vaccines, these GOP assholes are playing politics to stick it to the Libs, motivate their electoral for the Georgia senate run offs and generally speaking to make Biden’s presidency as difficult as possible from the get-go. Truly vile and horrible people. 

As with all vaccines we are going to have the choice to take it right?

1 minute ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Why wouldn’t you have that choice?

I thought maybe since it was a pandemic we would be obliged. 

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

I thought maybe since it was a pandemic we would be obliged. 

Doubtful. At least here in my neck of the woods, living in a democracy, you have constitutional freedom of rights and choices. 
Having said that, if this thing genuinely pens out to be 90% effective, I’ll be the first one in line for that shot. Even a BAT Reloaded World Tour would not get me out of that queue 😜

2 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Doubtful. At least here in my neck of the woods, living in a democracy, you have constitutional freedom of rights and choices. 
Having said that, if this thing genuinely pens out to be 90% effective, I’ll be the first one in line for that shot. Even a BAT Reloaded World Tour would not get me out of that queue 😜

I’m on the fence🤷🏻‍♂️Especially since it would be so new to this world. I say that but i’m sure i would get it. Lol

20 minutes ago, Nikki said:

okay i needed a laugh

Omg🤭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  this is getting even more embarrassing every day!

On 11/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, SheldonCooper said:

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

The vaccine was ready before the election. Australia announced a deal a couple of days before (Australian time) before the US election. To say it was announced after is inaccurate. 

Facts:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-04/two-new-coronavirus-vaccine-deals-50-million-doses-government/12849572

8 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

The vaccine was ready before the election. Australia announced a deal a couple of days before (Australian time) before the US election. To say it was announced after is inaccurate. 

Facts:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-04/two-new-coronavirus-vaccine-deals-50-million-doses-government/12849572

I meant it wasn’t reported in the US prior to the election i didn’t see it any news. It wasn’t talked about in my perspective it was intentional.  I don’t mind as it made the Orange julep not get re-elected!😂

22 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

I meant it wasn’t reported in the US prior to the election i didn’t see it any news. It wasn’t talked about in my perspective it was intentional.  I don’t mind as it made the Orange julep not get re-elected!😂

Yeah that's fair. And no doubt the election dominated the news. But if Trump supporters want to claim that it magically appeared after the election then that's incorrect as the rest of the world was well aware of it. 

53 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

Yeah that's fair. And no doubt the election dominated the news. But if Trump supporters want to claim that it magically appeared after the election then that's incorrect as the rest of the world was well aware of it. 

The US Media made their best (minus Fox News) to NOT get Trump reelected which is understandable since he is not stop attacking them as "fake news". He is like a dictator attacking the 4th power. Without independent media, its short way to authoritarian regime. They didn't fall to Trumps crap about "emails" from Hunter Biden, the laptop "from hell" etc. like they did with Hillary and giving him the win by being part of his nonsense propaganda machine. 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:19 PM, SheldonCooper said:

With a Vaccine on it’s way Trump was right it was a couple of weeks away and that fact it came out days after the election to me is pretty fishy. All i’m saying i’m obviously not a Trump supporter but i don’t like this shady stuff i swear i don’t believe anything anymore. Or am i reading too much into this? LOL. 

Anybody who was on the fence whether to vote for him or not would not have been motivated by a vaccine announcement which he had no involvement with in anyway. And most of his brain damaged followers think COVID is either a massive hoax or nothing more serious than a case of the sniffles. Anyway I heard about this vaccine plus others that that showed promising signs reported in many places before Election Day. There have been posts in this forum about them. It’s to the point I don’t get that particularly excited with these announcements anymore since there have been so many announced yet none are available yet to use. We need vaccines rolled out MUCH sooner than #soon. 

The news about the vaccine being 90% effective was data provided by Pfizer but not peer reviewed yet so be careful with high expectations... I DO hope that Pfizer results are REAL and that we can overcome this pandemic next year!

Yes, of all the places in the world, they decided to fill in ballots illegally in a car park outside the counting place where randoms can just walk by and see. Not do that elsewhere, in private, and just have them delivered.

giphy.gif

If you're gonna make this shit up, maybe try and make it pass the bullshitometer somewhat. Morons.

2 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

Yeah, you are right.

I guess there's a lot of "misinformation" circulating... I think that in Argentina vaccination is mandatory for young children so maybe, at 1st, they thought to make it mandatory too but they changed their mind...