2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

5 hours ago, Msig said:

president trump animation GIF by Rough Sketchz

:lmao:

4 hours ago, Beautiful Killer said:

In tears! :cries: beautiful!

4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yaaaasssssssss! Feels so good 🤗🤗🤗

Congratulations America! I'm so happy for you all. And what a great feeling (for once) knowing that good can defeat evil. Those fuckers underestimated the passion and heart of the people of America and are being punished now. It didn't have to be that way. Trump is a fool and squandered the privilege that was bestowed upon him. Now he needs to live with that. Suck it, you evil POS!

Enjoy everyone!

Guest eroticerotic
10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

since joe is older it's not that unlikely that the united states may have a female black president. what a contrast with trump

she will be president 

35 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I'd bottom for young Joe and McCain 

John McCain in the Military: From Navy Brat to POW - HISTORY

McCain is called a warrior. Is that the right metaphor for fighting cancer?

So your saying DP action or 1 at a time? Lol

God how we age! 😭

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Are other countries feeling positive about this? UK Twitter is loving it. It's such a boost not just for Americans but many people found the world. 

I bet the parties tonight will be wild!

Except for North Korea I guess it’s Christmas came early for the rest of the world. Oh, and Slovenia, that embarrassing and sad place.

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Are other countries feeling positive about this? UK Twitter is loving it. It's such a boost not just for Americans but many people found the world. 

I bet the parties tonight will be wild!

Australia is rejoicing! It is early Sunday morning but what a joy to wake up to this news!

10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

why is he acting like he won? :rotfl:

He’s admittedly a smart man. The narrative will be “I lost, but only because of illegal votes.” Ugh I’m so fucking glad he’ll slowly become a thing of the past 

I'm absolutely ecstatic! Finally the world start cooperating with the US again not being bullied and threatened!!

But honestly I don't know what the mood is here in Japan.... so many of my colleagues say that Biden will mean the end for Japan (I don't really get why). Trump's racism etc. doesn't resonate here because most Japanese don't understand racism or prejudice on a visceral level (that's what happens when 99% of the population are Japanese). So his antics are not criticized so much in the press here.

34 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

He’s admittedly a smart man. The narrative will be “I lost, but only because of illegal votes.” Ugh I’m so fucking glad he’ll slowly become a thing of the past 

Will he though? He might run again they r saying and if not his apprentice Donald Trump JR 🤢🤮

8 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Will he though? He might run again they r saying and if not his apprentice Donald Trump JR 🤢🤮

I’m sure we’ll see him and most of Trump’s rotten kids run in upcoming years. I’ve seen bots on social media the past four years shouting “Barron 2044”! :lmao:

12 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

It took 30 years for him to build the aura of ubiquitous celebrity that was his secret ingredient and lift himself up through it, and none of the cocaine-addicted spawn have that in the slightest (nor do Tom Cotton, or Ted Cruz). And now he's been thrown out by people who have had enough of his face over the course of decades; in the end, he's more comparable to Hillary Clinton in that regard than any other politician...and the current screeching unhinged dedication to dynastic politics that Trumpism at large is degenerating into is even more blatantly monarchical in its position than that of the Bushes the Trumpists once pretended Trump was some type of 'anti-establishment' departure from. It's all very funny.

55 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

His legacy will last no doubt. He’s opened up the door for future populists. But like Bush Jr., the anger we felt back then is a thing of the past. I’m ready for Trump to be that.