2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

EbC60HxXkAAS8W6.png

Goodnight and thank you whoever
You've completed your task
What more can we ask of you now?
Please sign the book on the way out the door
And that will be all, if he needs you he'll call
But I don't think that's likely somehow

I walked into work at Whole Foods shortly before the announcement. It was calm and quiet. When the fabulous news came, all of the Amazon employees, Whole Foods employees, and customers in the store suddenly erupted with wild cheers and applause! People were hugging and dancing!:lmao: :clap: Outside the store here in Lower Manhattan it’s even more festive with cars are honking their horns and people are gathered outside celebrating in a big impromptu festival!

The moment Trump was declared the winner in 2016 it seriously felt like creepy dark clouds came over the country. I watched in disbelief when the election results rolled in that night, and then in horror late that night when he gave his acceptance speech. People said he won’t be that bad and to give him a chance, but he turned out to be even worse than feared. Every day he and his administration of goons behaved very recklessly and brought nothing but division and hostility between its citizens. And great shame to my country.

This year was the worst I’ve witnessed in my lifetime with so many horrible things happening on a massive scale and right in front of my eyes. Finally some good news! This is so amazing. I’m almost tearing up right now.

The Republican Party and the 70 million+ FUCKING TRASH IDIOTS who voted for Trump are going to give Biden and Kamala absolute hell the next four years. Likely even more than Obama got. But I truly believe Biden and Harris are going to reverse the nonstop train wreck we’ve been on the past four years and accomplish a lot of great things for the country and world! 🤗

1 minute ago, Junior said:

I walked into work at Whole Foods shortly before the announcement. It was calm and quiet. When the fabulous news came, all of the Amazon employees, Whole Foods employees, and customers in the store suddenly erupted with wild cheers and applause! People were hugging and dancing!:lmao: :clap: Outside the store here in Lower Manhattan it’s even more festive with cars are honking their horns and people are gathered outside celebrating in a big impromptu festival!

The moment Trump was declared the winner in 2016 it seriously felt like creepy dark clouds came over the country. I watched in disbelief when the election results rolled in that night, and then in horror late that night when he gave his acceptance speech. People said he won’t be that bad and to give him a chance, but he turned out to be even worse than feared. Every day he and his administration of goons behaved very recklessly and brought nothing but division and hostility between its citizens. And great shame to my country.

This year was the worst I’ve witnessed in my lifetime with so many horrible things happening on a massive scale and right in front of my eyes. Finally some good news! This is so amazing. I’m almost tearing up right now.

The Republican Party and the 70 million+ FUCKING TRASH IDIOTS who voted for Trump are going to give Biden and Kamala absolute hell the next four years. Likely even more than Obama got. But I truly believe Biden and Harris are going to reverse the nonstop train wreck we’ve been on the past four years and accomplish a lot of great things for the country and world! 🤗

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🎉🎉🎉✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽🥳🥳🥳🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♂️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🗽🗽🗽🕺🕺🕺🕺

12 minutes ago, Junior said:

People said he won’t be that bad and to give him a chance, but he turned out to be even worse than feared. Every day he and his administration of goons behaved very recklessly and brought nothing but division and hostility between its citizens. And great shame to my country.

Indeed. I remember when everyone was trying to convince each other it’s not going to be so bad. And then it was a complete nightmare. He truly destroyed America’s already tarnished image and made it a laughing stock. 
I hope for the people’s sake that integrity and trust and community can be restored again. 

13 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Jill Biden on January 21th

image.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰