2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

It really prob could've been called yesterday for Biden and prob under more "normal" circumstances it would've been. As torturous as it is to wait through this process though I think it's good that they're making sure to count every vote until it becomes ABSOLUTELY mathematically impossible for Trump to win.  Dot all their I's and cross all their T's because Team Trump and the remaining Republicans that are standing by him are going to do ANYTHING they can to contest this. So, let's have no mistakes that they can't come back and throw in our face. I mean, yes, they will say it's rigged and a fraud no matter what but if everything is done by the book and meticulously, there's only so much they can do. 

Now that some of the "who's gonna win" anxiety is dying down very very slightly, I have a new anxiety......this man is STILL president for 2+ months, wtf is he gonna do in that time. A morally bankrupt, selfish narcissist can do a lot of damage in that amount of time. He will have NOTHING to lose at that point. He's DEFINITELY a "if this ship is sinking, I'm taking ya all with me" kinda guy. We shall see!

FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madonna Dance GIF - Madonna Dance Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

OMG guys we did it!! We did what we thought would be impossible and got that FUCKER OUT!! I literally have tears of joy right now. Step one in what is going to be a very very long process.

2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Even Fox has called it (including Nevada for Joe).

Boom.

Wait for it: Every Republicans will turn their back in a minute and drop him like the piece of shit he is. He will be all alone, no one to support him from now. He's over. 

5 minutes ago, runa said:

Wait for it: Every Republicans will turn their back in a minute and drop him like the piece of shit he is. He will be all alone, no one to support him from now. He's over. 

Yes, Only his core cult will be with him. Republicans will wave him goodbye. 

So happy for our Americans and everyone else around the world, finally a feeling of NORMALITY after the horror of the last four years. :wow:

Thank you!

The cherry on the cake will be to punch Tangerine's fat ass out and let him roll down the veranda of the White House.