2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

So the only way that Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 30lbs?🤪😂😂😂😂😛

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

I’m old enough to know that we have never waited days for the votes to be counted in Nevada. 

I understand the volume of mail-in votes was much higher this time around but last night the state had counted 75% of all votes and it’s now at 84%; it isn’t clear to me what’s going on. 

This doesn't answer your question exactly, but some explanation of what's going on (from the NY Times)...

But the final results might not be made public until Saturday or Sunday, said Joe Gloria, elections registrar in Clark County, home to Las Vegas, during a news conference at his headquarters. His staff will began to tabulate 63,262 drop-off, mail-in and provisional ballots on Friday, and likely will not release the results for a day or two, Mr. Gloria told reporters.

“Our goal is not to act fast,” but to accurately count the votes, he said to audible groaning in the room.

Mr. Gloria said he had beefed up security amid threats to his staff, adding, “We will not allow anyone to stop us from doing what our duty is.

1 hour ago, San said:

This doesn't answer your question exactly, but some explanation of what's going on (from the NY Times)...

But the final results might not be made public until Saturday or Sunday, said Joe Gloria, elections registrar in Clark County, home to Las Vegas, during a news conference at his headquarters. His staff will began to tabulate 63,262 drop-off, mail-in and provisional ballots on Friday, and likely will not release the results for a day or two, Mr. Gloria told reporters.

“Our goal is not to act fast,” but to accurately count the votes, he said to audible groaning in the room.

Mr. Gloria said he had beefed up security amid threats to his staff, adding, “We will not allow anyone to stop us from doing what our duty is.

Thank you. So it’s just SUPER manual i imagine. 

8 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Trump accepting he has lost? Where have you been the last 5 years (or even before)? There is nothing worse for Donald Trump than to lose. That term does not exist in his already very limited vocabulary. For him it is always about winning. Nothing else matters. He is currently living his worst nightmare. 

I KNOW ! which makes its soo beautiful. I hope they take their sweet ass time counting, him and his cunts are living their worst night mare and finally getting a slice of what they deserve. 

It's a character flaw to be this prissy, but I have to roll my eyes at how someone like Lady Gaga is doubtlessly patting herself on the back somewhere after generating breathless international headlines for encouraging approximately 11 people to vote, and every one of them for Trump, as heroic Stacey's praises go relatively unsung. Ms. Abrams is truly amazing.

Just now, ctg12 said:

Total lunacy :rotfl::rotfl:

1621374D-BD87-4541-B347-B4ACDDEB5FF9.jpeg

@ctg12  I was thinking of her when looking at how many lunatic religious fanatics who support Trump and agree with him inciting violence.  It is so disturbing how he has made these people feel vindicated and accepted. 

26 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

Off topic, but I watched Carrie on Halloween & she STOLE THE SHOW  :lol:

"These are godless times..."

Agreed. There was another horror film she was in that was released around the same time called Ruby. I believe it was right after Carrie. She was batshit in that one, too. She has a way of making insane such a delight to watch on screen. 

“Pimples are the Lords way of chastising you.” :lol: