2020 U.S. Election: Congratulations Biden and Harris!

Camacho

Oh lord claiming he’s being robbed direct from the White House!🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Another press conference where he sounds like a deflated loser, grasping onto nothing and trying to convince even himself that everything will be alright. I'd pity him if he weren't such a deserving cunt.

All I want is to revel in his unraveling without having to fearfully wonder if we're getting ahead of ourselves in any way whatever. He deserves his misery. He deserves his shame.

19 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Can someone help me understand what’s going on in Nevada? 

There has been no progress all day, and I’m so confused???

They obviously do things differently there. And stop counting at 6:30. Last I heard, result will be made available tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, San said:

They obviously do things differently there. And stop counting at 6:30. Last I heard, result will be made available tomorrow.

Luckily Im in Australia so Trump getting in doesn’t affect me or Australia at all. 

i couldnt care less about US politics hehehe

3 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Luckily Im in Australia so Trump getting in doesn’t affect me or Australia at all. 

I'm in Australia too. And it very much affects me and this country!

51 minutes ago, xtaticboy82 said:

TV Stations cut his speech off! 

For a rare time in the last 5 years, these stations have acted responsibly. It is irresponsible to let POS lie uninterrupted for 20 minutes and stoke the hatred of his cult members by feeding them with his ridiculous conspiracy theories that discredit American democracy. 

2 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

You should care. America is the most powerful country in the world and has great world influence. Plus with you being Australian, you would know that America has always had a close relationship with Australia. You should care for humanitarian issues too. I care about American people and especially my Americans friends. 

2 minutes ago, Junior said:

I wish it was her who was winning tonight😔

2 hours ago, San said:

I’m old enough to know that we have never waited days for the votes to be counted in Nevada. 

I understand the volume of mail-in votes was much higher this time around but last night the state had counted 75% of all votes and it’s now at 84%; it isn’t clear to me what’s going on. 

17 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

You should care. America is the most powerful country in the world and has great world influence. Plus with you being Australian, you would know that America has always had a close relationship with Australia. You should care for humanitarian issues too. I care about American people and especially my Americans friends. 

Thank you Jan 😍 I couldn't be bothered explaining something so obvious 😂

China relations alone. We are so vulnerable from an economic point of view, and our ties (and obligations) with them and the US mean we are piggy in the middle whenever things get even remotely delicate. We are in quite a precarious situation really, especially right now.

4 minutes ago, San said:

Thank you Jan 😍 I couldn't be bothered explaining something so obvious 😂

China relations alone. We are so vulnerable from an economic point of view, and our ties (and obligations) with them and the US mean we are piggy in the middle whenever things get even remotely delicate. We are in quite a precarious situation really, especially right now.

I’m still voting for Glady for US president hehhe 

33 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I still preferred Obama. He actually cared about the people