MadonnaNation.com Forums

I think I just had a prolapse to BATUKA

On 8/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, XXL said:

Eerie, powerful

But they continued playing

It's always the damn Church!

I'm shaking

I absolutely fucking love this song and I LOVE this video. Her best from this era. Best in many eras, actually. You can see in her face how passionate she is about this song and these people around her. She is inspired by them and the passion is just pouring out her. I haven't seen M with this much light in her eyes in so long and I love it so, so much. (And she looks fab with dark hair. I wish she'd rock it more often.) 

2 hours ago, material_boy said:

I absolutely fucking love this song and I LOVE this video. Her best from this era. Best in many eras, actually. You can see in her face how passionate she is about this song and these people around her. She is inspired by them and the passion is just pouring out her. I haven't seen M with this much light in her eyes in so long and I love it so, so much. (And she looks fab with dark hair. I wish she'd rock it more often.) 

You can say that a million times!

And I love that she took them on tour

It means it's not just the video

It's an integral part of the story she wants to tell

7 hours ago, XXL said:

You can say that a million times!

And I love that she took them on tour

It means it's not just the video

It's an integral part of the story she wants to tell

The interview she did where she talks about why she brought them with her on tour is her best interview in years.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:33 AM, Suedehead said:

It was so FUCKING POWERFUL in Lisbon wasn't it!? 

But even in London I nearly died to be honest

Love that you loved it in both Lisbon and London. Hope you are on the official concert recording  Suedehead 👏