The "Madame X" forum will be closing Sept. 1st

As such, the entirety of the contents will be moved over to a read-only archive towards the bottom of the forum listing. If there's any threads that you want moved over to the General section for continued discussion, you have a month to speak up. :sneaky:

On 8/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, svperstar said:

As such, the entirety of the contents will be moved over to a read-only archive towards the bottom of the forum listing. If there's any threads that you want moved over to the General section for continued discussion, you have a month to speak up. :sneaky:

Thank you for all you do maintaining the forum for us!!!!:inlove:

Yes despite the absolute debacle of logistics for fans with last minute concert cancellations (and I am still trying for 100s of Euros worth of refunds) artistically it was an amazing era and while it is bittersweet to see it go, I think it is time to move on.

On 8/16/2020 at 6:49 AM, JR! said:

It should be closed after she releases the tour on DVD, cause we all need a place to discuss/rant/love/moan. ETC!

That's what the tour section is for.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:24 AM, acko said:

How are you, anyway?

Eh. Disconnected. It's kind of like watching the periphery of my own life from the margins. How about you?

24 minutes ago, svperstar said:

Eh. Disconnected. It's kind of like watching the periphery of my own life from the margins. How about you?

Sorry to hear that, svp. You’re not alone. Please take time for yourself and take good care of you. Thanks for all you for the Madonna community here. 

1 hour ago, svperstar said:

Jumping through the hoops... Rearranging my life... Saying goodbye to what I know. In a nutshell.