Confessions Tour concert on NBC in November

Camacho

She may have realized that she has to conform if she wants to get some sort of exposure. For the RIT, she didn't budge in her negotiations with CBS and what did she get out of it? Nothing. sure she got to keep the money, big deal, like she needs it... but the show never aired. Zero exposure in the country where she needs it.

And she made her entire fanbase livid :lol:

And she made her entire fanbase livid :lol:

I agree, she fucked up royaly with RIT not being broadcast. I think she is begining to realise at

last that because US radio wont embrace her she has to use other mediums to expose her music

to the public. I am all for a high quality concert footage even if it is edited. Madonna is the worlds

no 1 live performer and the world needs to see her in action more often.

I agree, she fucked up royaly with RIT not being broadcast. I think she is begining to realise at

last that because US radio wont embrace her she has to use other mediums to expose her music

to the public. I am all for a high quality concert footage even if it is edited. Madonna is the worlds

no 1 live performer and the world needs to see her in action more often.

I wholeheartedly agree. Does it suck that it's being chopped up, ofcourse. But it's better than nothing, which in RIT's case was what we got :manson:

People may be outraged, but I don't think they are illegal to show on television.

Networks these days want to play safe

If LTT is shown there will be plenty of complaints the next day 100% guaranteed

Also all the red states will be complaining about the SORRY interlude mix wich bashes our stupid president

the Bush remark will be beeped out in ILNY

so we will not get the full experience, but at least we will get something! :wow:

But I would rather see the show on HBO or even VH1, but knowing how greedy our granny is , I am sure that she could not turn down the $$$ offered by NBC.

I do hope that u Londoners show ur love and appreciation for Madge! And I expect a WILD and crazy crowd response!

I got this from Madonnamad:

"Major scoop! Following the session, I cornered Reilly (= NBC's CEO) one-on-one and asked him whether "Live to Tell" — the song Madge performed on the cross — will make the cut. "That will probably be in the show," he revealed. "She felt strongly about it." Was it a deal-breaker? "I wouldn't put it in those terms, but she's really been very cooperative about selecting what would be in and what would be out , and she felt like that was a cornerstone of the show. We viewed it and, although Madonna is known for being provocative, we didn't see it as being ultimately inappropriate."

oh my goodness, i thought most people here will be pleased since about everyone is wanting this to be aired... can't we just be thankful it'll be aired?

The real question is, WBR seems to be cooking up something this last quarter, there really might be a CONFESSIONS: REMIXED album or whatever... they usually do this with a CD in conjunction...

You can call them fiercely heterosexual if you like. I prefer to call them tops. :flirt:

well you have stavros and gugarko... some of the most well-known tops here... :horny:

what about metrosexuals?

Yes, JR! I imagine Kevin Riley is an NBC person. Great that LTT won't be cut out of the broadcast.

VANITY, I said LAV must *not* be excluded, so I think you misundaztood.

rare dear rare

dont be foolish all of ur life

i know, that's why i am making fun of all these terms they're coming up with... fiercely hetero then metro... oh come on...

Guest Xanthium

I think it's a great idea to air the show on NBC. The exposure will do wonders for the album and if they do keep Live To Tell well the controversy will put exposure through the roof. I'm not happy about the edit but to be honest they don't need to show the interludes or a few songs like Like It Or Not, Paradise, and Drowned World. As long as we eventually get the complete show on DVD, I'm fine with the decision to air on network tv.

No matter what...how it's filmed, what's cut or whatever, this is all great for Madonna and her fans...it's so friggin' mainstream, let's wake-up tired-a** America to this phenominal star already!

i think they will just re-issue the album like Mimi, Usher and Jessaica Simpson .. possibly new song .. or videos

COAD is the perfect album to reissue. It has sold ok thus far but has not reached its full potential by any means.

And Iconers wonder why Madonna doesn't post on the official forum there :scared: :scared:

Elitest Sellout! NBC concert

Posted by: vashtidmsr Yesterday, 08:34 PM

Fucking Sellout Elitest ***CENSORED***!

HBO would have been LIVE with no EDITING at date of show!

Unless she pulls a Cool Janet Jackson Moon Stunt to them Fucking MERCHANTS OF CHAOS she can Kiss my ASS goodbye!

I'm tired of her selling out to the system of Neo Con Fundamentalists.

She should have released the American Life Video by now with Bush's low ratings.

She is selling out this the fucked up music industry. She is no longer the Rebel I looked up too.

I'm tired of this. She either needs to speak up or shut up and die.

If NBC edits anything from the tour show. I will no longer be a Madonna fan.

At least of the Madonna now!

It's obvious to me she does not care about her poor fans, dissing Australian fans for RUSSIA...What the hell is that about? ***CENSORED*** her then. I tired of looking up to someone that just does not earn respect anymore.

I guess our FREEDOMS are gone forever!

Cause everyone has give up or sold out!

Michelle Basart

Portland, Oregon

And Iconers wonder why Madonna doesn't post on the official forum there :scared: :scared:

Elitest Sellout! NBC concert

Posted by: vashtidmsr Yesterday, 08:34 PM

Fucking Sellout Elitest ***CENSORED***!

HBO would have been LIVE with no EDITING at date of show!

Unless she pulls a Cool Janet Jackson Moon Stunt to them Fucking MERCHANTS OF CHAOS she can Kiss my ASS goodbye!

I'm tired of her selling out to the system of Neo Con Fundamentalists.

She should have released the American Life Video by now with Bush's low ratings.

She is selling out this the fucked up music industry. She is no longer the Rebel I looked up too.

I'm tired of this. She either needs to speak up or shut up and die.

If NBC edits anything from the tour show. I will no longer be a Madonna fan.

At least of the Madonna now!

It's obvious to me she does not care about her poor fans, dissing Australian fans for RUSSIA...What the hell is that about? ***CENSORED*** her then. I tired of looking up to someone that just does not earn respect anymore.

I guess our FREEDOMS are gone forever!

Cause everyone has give up or sold out!

Michelle Basart

Portland, Oregon

This guy needs to take a chill pill. The aim of the broadcast of CT is to reach to as many people as possible

because US radio is shunning Madonna. This guy needs to realise that Madonna is 47 years old and is finding it increasingly difficult to get airplay. Madonna, Warners and her managers have finally woken up to this and are using other mediums to give her music maximum exposure. We should be glad after the RIT dvd fiasco that Madonna has finally got her act together. Sure the show will be edited but its better than nothing. She is damned if her show is broadcast and damned if it isn't. Lets just celebrate the fact that we will be able to see a HQ broadcast of the show which will hopefully lead so more sales of COADF.

COAD is the perfect album to reissue. It has sold ok thus far but has not reached its full potential by any means.

Bring it on with a new funky/dance new single for xmas times! :fag:

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctime...ia/15113084.htm

MADGE SAVES THE PEACOCK? Floundering network NBC hopes to attract younger viewers with "Madonna: The Confessions Tour Live," a two-hour concert showcase by the pop phenom to be aired in November.

NBC, apparently, hasn't received the memo explaining that it's no longer 1985.

Not that we don't like Madonna, but hers isn't exactly the MTV demographic anymore. Well, unless she's kissing Britney Spears, which, surveys show, is perfectly fine with males of any age.

Madonna's gig at London's Wembley Stadium is being taped this summer and will feature songs from her latest release, "Confessions on a Dance Floor."

Guest soylatte

i will be okay with the editing if only the following songs are cut:

dancer interlude

forbidden love

sorry interlude

let it will be

i would even be willing to lose p(nfm). everything else must stay intact!

• 2 weeks later...

madonnalicous

During the Thursday's show at Wembley Arena, staff from NBC were seen hanging out at different places on the floor during the show to help them work out where they will place cameras for the filming of the concert.

This filming will take place on Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 August - from which NBC will choose the best performances to broadcast.

YAY IM THERE

Guest boytoyville
i will be okay with the editing if only the following songs are cut:

dancer interlude

forbidden love

sorry interlude

let it will be

i would even be willing to lose p(nfm). everything else must stay intact!

Forbidden Love and Let It Will Be must stay, thats a show highlight! Lose the ballads...as much as I like Drowned World nobody else is going to care about it and Paradise is a snooze fest. I know they won't keep the sorry interlude but that was one of my favorite parts of the show!

I know they won't keep the sorry interlude but that was one of my favorite parts of the show!

If they did keep the Sorry Interlude they'd just show the dancers, not the screens unfortunately. Just like the screen bootlegs so far