• Crazy
    • Come Alive

On 6/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, MadFan said:

I'm taking it quadro for the ultimate - "Ciao Bella". :clap:

Would have been my choice too.

I will go with CRAVE.
CRAZY is close behind.

• 2 weeks later...

CRAVE (one of her best collaborations and one of her best songs in general)

COME ALIVE

CRAZY (unpopular opinion around here, it seems, but it's my least favourite song on the album; I tend to skip it every time I listen to MX)

On 6/13/2020 at 6:02 PM, zizibello said:

Before the tour -- Crave

After the tour -- Come Alive 

Same. Never really warmed to Crazy as a stand alone song, though i enjoyed hearing it on Madame X tour, the way Madonna sings cr-cr-cr-aaaa-zzzyyyyy i find a bit simplistic and immature.

7 hours ago, Narendra Sen said:

CRAZY (unpopular opinion around here, it seems, but it's my least favourite song on the album; I tend to skip it every time I listen to MX)

9 minutes ago, BeautifulBicycle said:

Same. Never really warmed to Crazy as a stand alone song, though i enjoyed hearing it on Madame X tour, the way Madonna sings cr-cr-cr-aaaa-zzzyyyyy i find a bit simplistic and immature.

Ive never liked Crazy at all. I just dont get why people like it. Its not terrible, but I cant hear anything good about it. The verses are Ok I guess, but the chorus is silly. I prefer Body Shop.

Guest eroticerotic

Crave. Something about songs with latin rhythms and guitars that suck me in. That delicate guitar intro always gets me. The chords are perfect for the sentiment.

Come Alive is a wonderful pop song.

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy! Favorite song on the album!❤️

I love Crave. I love Come Alive. I even love Ciao Bella.

But from day 1 I just do not like Crazy. I cant quite put my finger on it. Why do others like it so much?

On 7/23/2020 at 5:02 PM, Paul said:

I love Crave. I love Come Alive. I even love Ciao Bella.

But from day 1 I just do not like Crazy. I cant quite put my finger on it. Why do others like it so much?

I initially loved Crazy but I somehow fell out of love with it. Still like it though but just don’t have the same love for it now. I don’t know why.  The opposite with Crave. I was underwhelmed with it initially but now love it ( apart from first verse as vocals are mumbled ) I love the rest of it and it has a beautiful bridge. Such a melodic sensuous song.  Their voices go together beautifully too.  I love Ciao Bella too.  Hate the nasal vocals on Come Alive which spoils the song for me. 

Crave . Forever and ever . Come Alive is ok. Not keen on Crazy .

On 7/26/2020 at 9:22 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

I initially loved Crazy but I somehow fell out of love with it. Still like it though but just don’t have the same love for it now. I don’t know why.  The opposite with Crave. I was underwhelmed with it initially but now love it ( apart from first verse as vocals are mumbled ) I love the rest of it and it has a beautiful bridge. Such a melodic sensuous song.  Their voices go together beautifully too.  I love Ciao Bella too.  Hate the nasal vocals on Come Alive which spoils the song for me. 

I know. ☹️