FUCK THE POLICE

Police brutality yesterday in Buffalo, New York yesterday.

And their entire department of coworkers do this today! :manson:

Well, it’s nice to see the trash take itself out.

I'm not making a comment on any particular country, but mama lives in Mexico & she was just telling me last week her car broke down and she called the police to come change her tire, and got back on the road. :fag: Apparently that's common practice.

In Canada they'd probably give you a ticket. In America they'd shoot your ass dead if you're black.

Like Kim said, who's serving and protecting us from them?

I think many states are considering police reforms at the moment. I have seen the list of four of five things on it and quite frankly it is nothing really groundbreaking. In fact certain things should be normal. Banning chokehold measures etc. 

But who is opposing all the measures? The police unions. It becomes more and more obvious that the police unions are the dark force here. Their main interest appears to be the protection of the bad apples. Of course that makes it very hard for the good ones to go against them, if they know they cannot expect the union to help them. There really seem to be mafia like structures in place. 

Have spent the whole week just watching endless footage shot from folks on the ground at these protests of cops going nuts. Truly fucking nuts. The sadism is off the charts. Every American should be scared shitless right now.

23 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

But who is opposing all the measures? The police unions. It becomes more and more obvious that the police unions are the dark force here. Their main interest appears to be the protection of the bad apples. Of course that makes it very hard for the good ones to go against them, if they know they cannot expect the union to help them. There really seem to be mafia like structures in place. 

Bingo. Great reports on just that the other day on MSNBC. Nothing can truly change until you address the corruptions with the police unions.

15 hours ago, Junior said:

Police brutality yesterday in Buffalo, New York yesterday.

And their entire department of coworkers do this today! :manson:

Well, it’s nice to see the trash take itself out.

So they resigned because those two were suspended????? 

Ugh

Somewhat ironically Buffalo, NY is nicknamed the City of Good Neighbors.  I'm familiar with the city being there several times as well as Niagara Falls outside of it (very beautiful).  And actually for the most part I usually found people there to be friendly.

But my God that video was awful.  No need for pushing that man.  Cops just acted like animals 

Florida of course :doh:

As the cries for police reform grow louder across the nation, some police departments are holding their officers accountable, firing or suspending those accused of excessive force during recent protests.

One Florida police organization has said it will re-hire those very officers accused of misconduct.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/brevard-county-florida-police-union-misconduct-trnd/index.html

8 hours ago, Junior said:

So dumb! :manson: His conspiracy nut followers are eating it up too. :manson:

I can't believe he said that and no one said anything. That's just insane..."he fell harder than was pushed"... wtf !!

This man is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S and should be put to jail. 

13 hours ago, runa said:

I can't believe he said that and no one said anything. That's just insane..."he fell harder than was pushed"... wtf !!

This man is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S and should be put to jail. 

He is playing to his base again. Conspiracy theories are one of his favourite things. The way he talks about the media too and calls them the enemy of the people all the time is a classic tactic of a fascist dictator. 

another black man was shot dead 😞 

started off "ok", but things got out of control when he resisted arrest. still, I can't believe the police in the US thinks this warrants them to shoot people!

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, runa said:

Oh yeah. Sure. How can we forget?? :doh:

Black Americans are 2.5X More Likely Than Whites to Be Killed By Police : https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.statista.com/chart/amp/21872/map-of-police-violence-against-black-americans/

do we know the ratio of black v white people getting into trouble with the police to begin with? I'm sure you can find a correlation there in case you want to go down that route

21 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

This has been going on for AGES, and all over the world

it's time to stop supporting it then, it's a hateful movement that is damaging the black community more than anything before