White Woman Is Fired After Calling Police on Black Man in Central Park

runa

This CUNT knew what she was doing, see how she acts when she makes the phone call and changes her tone of voice, she should be tried and  jailed for false allegations and also for animal cruelty, see how she's literally chocking her dog, ughh!!!!

considering how policemen act with African Americans, she was trying to get him killed

Her ridiculous hysterical acting during that phone call, my God!:doh:That dog was getting jumpy cuz he know she was acting like a fucking idiot. She nearly strangled her dog and if this wasn’t being filmed that man could’ve ended up falsely arrested or even dead. Makes me shudder to think how many people were easily falsely arrested and killed before the age of smartphones.

50 minutes ago, ThomasW said:

This CUNT knew what she was doing, see how she acts when she makes the phone call and changes her tone of voice, she should be tried and  jailed for false allegations and also for animal cruelty, see how she's literally chocking her dog, ughh!!!!

considering how policemen act with African Americans, she was trying to get him killed

THIS.

Soooo depressing.

She deserves everything that is happening to her. 
she felt threatened?? You can clearly see she was not. That man never lose his temper and always stayed polite. 

3 hours ago, ThomasW said:

...she was trying to get him killed

2 hours ago, Junior said:

...if this wasn’t being filmed that man could’ve ended up falsely arrested or even dead.

Pretty much!!!

& to think this bitch was Canadian...but you know what, we have our fair share of racists too. That much is clear!

Guest jamesshot

Someone on MSNBC said it best just now- white men can carry assault rifles to a capital building (after the Female Democratic Gov's life was threatened), scream in police officers faces without using masks and act threatening and the police just stand there and take it. Black protesters, all peaceful, no guns, with masks on, march to the police station in Minneapolis and get tear gas and rubber bullets. 

Things are so fucked up right now. 

Thanks to the modern technology.

Thank god he didn't stop filming othewise he would not have any evidence to prove his innocence. 

This cunt has the nerve to make false accusation "He’s threatening me and my dog" :rolleyes: 

17 hours ago, karbatal said:

She was fired and the dog has been taken from her. What a disgusting person. 

I love how this Karens and the male version are being exposed. I just saw this in Twitter

I just read the tweets and apparently this is not the first time this cunt Tom Austin committing racism act.

Because of these cunts, that orange clown made it to the white house.

SICK.

15 hours ago, jamesshot said:

Someone on MSNBC said it best just now- white men can carry assault rifles to a capital building (after the Female Democratic Gov's life was threatened), scream in police officers faces without using masks and act threatening and the police just stand there and take it. Black protesters, all peaceful, no guns, with masks on, march to the police station in Minneapolis and get tear gas and rubber bullets. 

Things are so fucked up right now. 

Thank you! It hit it right on the head! It's shameful how these Trump, gun toting, racists can do what they please but POC get shot, tear gassed, beaten up and murdered by cops.

19 hours ago, ThomasW said:

see how she acts when she makes the phone call and changes her tone of voice

Her putting on that high pitched Penelope Pitstop / damsel in distress tone was fucking CHILLING.

• 3 weeks later...