George Floyd and BLM discussion

Cold blooded murder . I'm disgusted . USA is on fire. I think state of emergency will be declared in many States.

Third degree? What's that, a fucking suspended sentence?

I don't know if what I'm reading about the history of this particular cop is true, but it makes for grim reading.

Just ONE DAY, national guards have been deployed to suppress these "domestic violence". :manson: 

As compare to Hong Kong "domestic violence" that has been ongoing for > SIX MONTHS, not a single army deployed from China government till now.

Dumpster said Hong Kong protestors are fighting for their rights and deserve to be treated humanely whereas when it comes to Minneapolis protestors, he called them as "THUGS" and suppress them without mercy. :manson: 

All the media from Europe/Australia/South America/Canada/Taiwan, who criticized China & Hong Kong government on the HK protest incident even calling out China's prime minister Xi Jinping, none of them has the balls to call Dumpster out. :rolleyes: 

Fucking hypocrites.

Fucking disgusting.

2 hours ago, horn said:

Just ONE DAY, national guards have been deployed to suppress these "domestic violence". :manson: 

As compare to Hong Kong "domestic violence" that has been ongoing for > SIX MONTHS, not a single army deployed from China government till now.

Dumpster said Hong Kong protestors are fighting for their rights and deserve to be treated humanely whereas when it comes to Minneapolis protestors, he called them as "THUGS" and suppress them without mercy. :manson: 

All the media from Europe/Australia/South America/Canada/Taiwan, who criticized China & Hong Kong government on the HK protest incident even calling out China's prime minister Xi Jinping, none of them has the balls to call Dumpster out. :rolleyes: 

Fucking hypocrites.

Fucking disgusting.

Trump and the racism of America is shocking and appalling in every way possible. Truly horrendous And they are being called out worldwide as they should be. Trump is frighteningly dangerous and deranged. A revolting dictator who welcomes and fuels hate and division. Have read countless articles in Australia ( not the Murdoch press But other publications and television documentaries ) calling Trump out. 

China’s government though are bad comparisons as the GOVERNMENT itself ( not their citizens ) are far from innocent. They are trying to take over the civil liberties of Hong Kong completely and will do so. Why the people of Hong Kong are protesting so bravely for their rights The Chinese government has NEVER been punished for Tiananmen Square where they massacred so many of their young students who were protesting.  The Chinese government won’t even let it be reported on and their aim is to make sure their citizens never even know about it. 

6 hours ago, Kim said:

Third degree? What's that, a fucking suspended sentence?

I don't know if what I'm reading about the history of this particular cop is true, but it makes for grim reading.

Yes, He should be charged with first degree murder. Should be jailed for life. How anyone who has seen that sickening video could think otherwise is beyond me. 

3 hours ago, horn said:

Fucking hypocrites.

Fucking disgusting.

And that is because the US have their own little agenda against China to begin with, geopolitically and economically speaking and the Hong Kong situation is the perfect excuse. Never mind fixing the domestic societal and cultural mess they themselves have fed for decades, first.

Obviously with a vulgar demagogue in the WH it's even easier for the real powers that be to achieve their goals on the global chessboard

Transatlantic hypocrites indeed, I'm ashamed of EU foreign policy as well by the way, always playing the lapdog game.

Shameful and in the long term rather counterproductive for citizens on both sides of the Atlantic. The western media is by and large responsible for giving a falsified version of events

31 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Trump and the racism of America is shocking and appalling in every way possible. Truly horrendous And they are being called out worldwide as they should be. Trump is frighteningly dangerous and deranged. A revolting dictator who welcomes and fuels hate and division. Have read countless articles in Australia ( not the Murdoch press But other publications and television documentaries ) calling Trump out. 

China’s government though are bad comparisons as the GOVERNMENT itself ( not their citizens ) are far from innocent. They are trying to take over the civil liberties of Hong Kong completely and will do so. Why the people of Hong Kong are protesting so bravely for their rights The Chinese government has NEVER been punished for Tiananmen Square where they massacred so many of their young students who were protesting.  The Chinese government won’t even let it be reported on and their aim is to make sure their citizens never even know about it. 

US government is equally guilty as well when it comes to killing students.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

And no, I'm not comparing who's more evil 'cos BOTH ARE EQUALLY EVIL.

Dumpster can do anything he wants but not the other way round.

Does he REALLY care for the Hong Kong protesters? or just simply one of his strategy to win the trade war? Why didn't he say anything about Catalonia independence? Why didn't he care about human rights in Africa/Middle east? Why is he always on China's back?

The sad part is Dumpster minion Boris Johnson, Scott Morisson will support whatever Dumpster do. Has any one of them showed any "concern" about the George Floyd incident? I hope British & Australian can get rid of their "Dumpster" replica in the next election.

In fact no leader in this world dares to call Dumspter out 'cos they're afraid they would lose their trade with US.

23 minutes ago, horn said:

Does he REALLY care for the Hong Kong protesters? or just simply one of his strategy to win the trade war? Why didn't he say anything about Catalonia independence? Why didn't he care about human rights in Africa/Middle east? Why is he always on China's back?

The sad part is Dumpster minion Boris Johnson, Scott Morisson will support whatever Dumpster do

Sharply on point

Of course he doesn't

Western hypocrisy pure and simple. Just like the hypocrisy on the whole Middle Eastern situation which the United States governments over the years are hugely responsible for under the excuse of 9/11 and way before that and - blasphemy alert - the utter hypocrisy over Russia and what would mean for "the West" to gain total control of it and its immense natural resources. Both Napoleon and Hitler tried before, but miserably failed

Everyone should be watching Australian multi award winning investigative journalist John Pilger's documentary "The Coming War on China"

And yes they all act so concerned with HK student protests but they are way less bothered by their own funnelling of billions of dollars into rogue countries such as Saudi Arabia that de facto do nothing but continuing to breed fundamentalism and to export terrorism everywhere

And don't get me started on the whole Israel Palestine issue. Guess what, Israel is a big friend of Saudi Arabia, pathetic

3 minutes ago, XXL said:

Western hypocrisy pure and simple. Just like the hypocrisy on the whole Middle Eastern situation for which the United States governments over the years are hugely responsible

THIS

Human rights do not exist or applicable in Middle east and yet you don't see Dumpster accusing them even when they chopped up someone in pieces... he didn't even blink an eye AT ALL.

34 minutes ago, LSD said:

Omg that is shocking and horrific! Hope no one was hurt. But more instances like this will come about i am sure especially after Trump basically said to shoot at protesters. Disgusting.

11 hours ago, horn said:

Fucking hypocrites.

Fucking disgusting.

Are you sure? The news I'm following are heavily focused on the murdering, the racist problem and trump's racist tweets. Trump has been criticized and very heavily since day one. HK protests have a positive image. 

Did I miss something? 

I know some may write all this off as if it's the same as to what has come before and sadly will again...but something about all this feels different this time around. Truly. Even the response from those not black, or a minority (of any kind), feels different. It feels like a real awakening is finally happening in this country right now. Well, at least a start. People have had enough. Combine that with everyone trying to also survive a plague at the moment, locked away in their homes with no end in sight, unprecedented massive job loss, an oncoming depression, an absolute failure of leadership on trying to just survive this disease, etc. Nearly 4 years of Trump insanity, racist dog-whistling, constant gaslighting, and straight-up GOP fascism. People have had enough. It's time.

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

I know some may write all this off as if it's the same as to what has come before and sadly will again...but something about all this feels different this time around. Truly. Even the response from those not black, or a minority (of any kind), feels different. It feels like a real awakening is finally happening in this country right now. Well, at least a start. People have had enough. Combine that with everyone trying to also survive a plague at the moment, locked away in their homes with no end in sight, unprecedented massive job loss, an oncoming depression, an absolute failure of leadership on trying to just survive this disease, etc. Nearly 4 years of Trump insanity, racist dog-whistling, constant gaslighting, and straight-up GOP fascism. People have had enough. It's time.

I hope so. Racism, health unaffordable, students loans, civil rights whining, more poverty... USA is simply going downhill. 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Are you sure? The news I'm following are heavily focused on the murdering, the racist problem and trump's racist tweets. Trump has been criticized and very heavily since day one. HK protests have a positive image. 

Did I miss something? 

I guess you've got your answer.