George Floyd and BLM discussion

Another day in AmeriKKKa :dazed:

The officers involved are obviously despicable, but police forces ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY need an overhaul! This is the 1,000,000th example of excessive brutality when handling "certain suspects" and though it's tough to watch I think everyone should watch the video in it's entirety to see exactly what we've been talking about FOR YEARS: Black people are handled differently in the criminal justice system, from arrest to sentencing. & if anyone is still under the ILLUSION that these violent acts are isolated, please read "Breaking Rank" by Norm Stamper, former Seattle chief of police who states that many racist pigs become cops JUST to abuse their power without consequence.

7 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

The officers involved are obviously despicable, but police forces ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY need an overhaul! This is the 1,000,000th example of excessive brutality when handling "certain suspects" and though it's tough to watch I think everyone should watch the video in it's entirety to see exactly what we've been talking about FOR YEARS: Black people are handled differently in the criminal justice system, from arrest to sentencing. & if anyone is still under the ILLUSION that these violent acts are isolated, please read "Breaking Rank" by Norm Stamper, former Seattle chief of police who states that many racist pigs become cops JUST to abuse their power without consequence.

It's horrible. Sometimes there's on the news stories about black people being killed by disgusting policemen, but other times it gets unnoticed.  I'm very happy that Madonna helps bringing awareness to this issue. 

Two days ago a disgusting Karen was trending after a black man who enjoys birds asked her politely to leash her dog in a bird area..She behaved so incredibly wrong and then out of spite called the police with a terrified voice saying an Afro-American Man was threatening her! Did you see the video? The man's sister published the video to ask what would have happened if there was no video and the police had got there...

10 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

👍

It's really shameful that in 2020 we are still at this level. We should have gone past the cave society mentality ages ago

Any act of violence should be condemned, firmly dealt with and persecuted by any respectable country referring to themselves as a democracy, particularly those acts stemming from racism, xenophobia and crazy hateful behaviour or doctrine of any kind

That somebody who's in theory serving their country and whose job is to protect any citizen from criminal or harmful offenders, to be or become the offending party and on top of that be able to get away with it with total impunity should not be acceptable anywhere, let alone in a supposedly free and democratic country where the law is actually the law and if you cold bloodedly murder someone you go to prison, you don't simply get fired or removed

And by the way the issue of gun control is closely interlinked with that of racism

Omg, both these stories on the same day?

I'm so over it. We need the Black Panthers to scare the shit out of people again. Enough is ENOUGH.

This makes me fucking sick. I'm sorry, but I just can't watch the video....it makes me cry and want to punch someone at the same time. How in the FUCK does this keep happening!?? Not only does it keep happening but there's DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE ON VIDEO of a lot of these murders and there are zero consequences. It has to stop!! I don't count on any punishment for this worthless piece of shit but I do pray that THIS TIME something will be different. May he rot in jail for the rest of his life and make his "little bitch boy" status official in the hands of the biggest BBC in the place. I'm not for the death penalty but if someone "Dahmer'd" his ass then.....OH WELL! 🤷‍♂️