Why we should adoreee Spain even more

elijah

https://www.queerty.com/everyones-salivating-elite-spanish-armys-revealing-uniforms-20200416

la-legion-shutterstock-670x447.jpg

If you’ve found yourself feeling a little more, ahem, thirsty than usual since being on lockdown, you’re not the only one. Pretty much everyone is borderline dehydrated these days after not being able to hook up have any human contact in weeks.

And then came the Spanish army to make the problem better. Or worse, depending on how you look at it.

It all started a few weeks ago when photos of the army’s elite devision, La Legión, began recirculating on social media after it had been deployed to help manage the country’s coronavirus outbreak.

As everyone was quarantined in their homes, they began re-sharing photos of the soldiers in their signature pastel green uniforms, tight-fitting pants, and distinctively low-cut shirts.

“The Spanish Army creating a lockdown looks gayer than any gay pride event I’ve ever attended,” one person shared on Facebook, along with several images.

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

:lol:

The Legion guys always fascinate people around the world. I'm sure @promise to try loves them? :chuckle:

they look like kylie minogue´s dancers!!!!😍 but it´s a shame they are the fascist part of the spanish  army!last year there was one of them in andalucia, while they do that thing with jesus christ and sing "death´s boyfriend" with an svastic...I don´t understand how come this is legal!!!

LV_20110727_LV_FOTOS_D_54191958956-992x5

Always been into guys who are enlisted and even police officers/fireman.

I once briefly dated a black black officer who was kinda cute. Don't know what was up with him, but his d**k tasty especially nasty.:noway:

Visited both Madrid and Barcelona during one trip. For whatever reason was more into the guys from Madrid. I also liked Madrid better as a city even though mostly everyone told me I would enjoy Barcelona better

No matter what, the stereotype is mostly true about the handsome men.

26 minutes ago, Nick said:

Visited both Madrid and Barcelona during one trip. For whatever reason was more into the guys from Madrid. I also liked Madrid better as a city even though mostly everyone told me I would enjoy Barcelona better

what's that? I've never been to Madrid 😢

4 hours ago, ThomasW said:

what's that? I've never been to Madrid 😢

What I was commenting on is that I feel that there are generally so many handsome men in the country, but I prefer Madrid as a whole. Keep in mind that I only spent ten nights in the country. 

On 4/29/2020 at 9:10 PM, Nick said:

I also greatly prefer Madrid to Barcelona. Actually Madrid is one of my fav cities. And Spanish are super hot.

• 3 months later...

ok, so the king´s father has disappear, nobody knows where he is, after he has said to his son that he is going to leave the country to avoid creating problems to the monarchy (instead of paying the taxes as he should, he will be on holidays somewhere)

13 minutes ago, promise to try said:

ok, so the king´s father has disappear, nobody knows where he is, after he has said to his son that he is going to leave the country to avoid creating problems to the monarchy (instead of paying the taxes as he should, he will be on holidays somewhere)

I know. Referendum for a republican Spain NOW!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

and how can we call what is happeniung now in spain? the old king disappeared in catar, the new one "banned" from going to an official act to catalonia, but phoning to say that he would have loved to be there, madrid´s government having the poor part of the city in a semi lockdown becouase of the virus, but allowing the poor people to go to work for the middle class and the rich people, the spanish government telling them that all the city should be closed...

• 3 weeks later...