The original backstabbing girlfriend LINDA TRIPP dies

acko

32 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

I don't speak ill of the dead so........................

Don't you think Kirstey Alley should play her in a TV movie though? 

Guest jamesshot
Just now, acko said:

Don't you think Kirstey Alley should play her in a TV movie though? 

I don't know, John Goodman was superb in his portrayal of her on SNL. Should he not get another shot?

1 minute ago, jamesshot said:

I don't know, John Goodman was superb in his portrayal of her on SNL. Should he not get another shot?

Oohh I've never seen that... 

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Can someone explain what the woman did? I’m too young and petite to remember. 

thanks 

She's the bitch who prenteded to be Monica Lewinsky's BFF trying to get her say certain things while secretly recording her.. All because she was a patriot who wanted to bring down Bill Clinton. If u look up the term back stabbing bitch you'll find her picture. 

6 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Can someone explain what the woman did? I’m too young and petite to remember. 

thanks 

Tripp became a close confidante of Monica Lewinsky, another former White House employee, while they both worked in the Pentagon's public affairs office.[1] According to Tripp, who was about 24 years older than Lewinsky, they knew one another for a year and a half before the scandal began to reach its critical stage. After Lewinsky revealed to Tripp that she had been in a physical relationship with President Clinton, Tripp, acting on the advice of literary agent Lucianne Goldberg, began to secretly record phone conversations with Lewinsky while encouraging Lewinsky to document details of her relationship with the president.[1]

In August 1997, Michael Isikoff from Newsweek reported that Tripp said that she had encountered Kathleen Willey coming out of the Oval Office "disheveled", that "her face red and her lipstick was off." Willey alleged that Clinton groped her. Clinton's lawyer Robert S. Bennett said in the Newsweek article "Linda Tripp is not to be believed."[3]

In January 1998, Tripp gave the tapes to independent counsel Kenneth Starr in exchange for immunity from prosecution. Tripp disclosed to Starr that she was aware of the relationship between Lewinsky and Clinton, that Lewinsky had submitted a false affidavit denying the relationship to the federal court in Arkansas in the Clinton v. Jones lawsuit, and that Lewinsky had attempted to suborn Tripp's perjury in that suit to conceal what she knew of the Clinton-Lewinsky relationship and of Kathleen Willey from the federal court. As Tripp explained, she was being solicited to commit a crime to conceal evidence in the Jones civil rights case.[4] Jones’ lawsuit, initially filed in April 1994 through her attorneys Joseph Cammarata and Gilbert K. Davis, eventually resulted in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision in Clinton v. Jones which held that a sitting president of the United States does not have immunity against civil lawsuits for acts done before taking office, and unrelated to the office.[5][6]

Tripp also informed Starr of the existence of a navy blue dress that Lewinsky owned that was soiled with Clinton's semen. During their friendship, Lewinsky had shown the dress to Tripp and said she intended to have it dry-cleaned; Tripp convinced her not to have it cleaned.[7]

Based on Tripp's tapes, Starr obtained approval from Attorney General Janet Reno and the special court overseeing the independent counsel to expand Starr's investigation into the Clinton-Lewinsky relationship, looking for potential incidents of perjury, to investigate Lewinsky for perjury and suborning perjury as a witness in the lawsuit Paula Jones had brought against Clinton.[8]

Tripp also told Starr that she had evidence directly linking the White House to the Travelgate, Filegate, and Chinagate affairs, but Starr chose not to act on that, preferring to pursue the sex-related allegations.[citation needed]

Tripp maintained that she acted out of "patriotic duty." Tripp also claimed that she taped Lewinsky out of self-defense because she feared retaliation from the Clinton administration, also claiming Lewinsky had assured President Clinton that she had told only Tripp about their affair (which was untrue), thus making her a target since she refused to go along with perjuring herself to protect Lewinsky and the president.[citation needed]

Eventually both Clinton and Lewinsky had to appear before a grand jury to answer questions, but Clinton appeared via closed circuit television. At the conclusion of Lewinsky's interrogation, the jurors offered Lewinsky the chance to offer any last words. "I hate Linda Tripp," she said.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Tripp

17 hours ago, Beautiful Killer said:

Tripp also informed Starr of the existence of a navy blue dress that Lewinsky owned that was soiled with Clinton's semen. During their friendship, Lewinsky had shown the dress to Tripp and said she intended to have it dry-cleaned;

Tripp convinced her not to have it cleaned.

:rotfl:

giphy.gif

I’m kinda #TeamLinda on this one! The old bitch knew exactly what she was doing & Monica was slow enough to fall into her villainous trap.

You never suck kiss & tell, ESPECIALLY when it’s the President, girl!

On 11/16/2020 at 7:38 PM, IsaacHarris said:

:rotfl:

giphy.gif

I’m kinda #TeamLinda on this one! The old bitch knew exactly what she was doing & Monica was slow enough to fall into her villainous trap.

You never suck kiss & tell, ESPECIALLY when it’s the President, girl!

I'm sorry, but sisters before misters. Backstabbing your girls is NEVER ok, no matter how juicy the gossip. 

Also, I'm reading about this stain: 

"In 1998 grand jury testimony, she said she initially thought the marks on her dress “could be spinach dip or something.”

OH... MY... GOD

:dead: 

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

I'm sorry, but sisters before misters. Backstabbing your girls is NEVER ok, no matter how juicy the gossip. 

True, but that's the GAG of it all: Monica was foolish to think that old whore was her good sis in the 1st place!  

Sucking the boss' dick is not something you share with a coworker/ colleague. Tell that to your lifelong/ childhood friend over the phone 📞

21 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

True, but that's the GAG of it all: Monica was foolish to think that old whore was her good sis in the 1st place!  

Sucking the boss' dick is not something you share with a coworker/ colleague. Tell that to your lifelong/ childhood friend over the phone 📞

I mean, you're right, but the girl was 22. I was a huge stupid bitch at that age, trusting all the wrong people :lmao:

However: 

"In a prior interview, Lewinsky said she didn’t notice the stain until she took the dress out for Thanksgiving. She tried it on for confidante Linda Tripp, who told her it made her look fat.

When the two women figured out that the president’s semen was deposited on the blue Gap dress, Tripp — who was taping Lewinsky — encouraged her to keep it."

I mean, WHY IN THE WORLD did she trust a bitch who was telling her she looked fat! 

22 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I mean, you're right, but the girl was 22. I was a huge stupid bitch at that age, trusting all the wrong people :lmao:

However: 

"In a prior interview, Lewinsky said she didn’t notice the stain until she took the dress out for Thanksgiving. She tried it on for confidante Linda Tripp, who told her it made her look fat.

When the two women figured out that the president’s semen was deposited on the blue Gap dress, Tripp — who was taping Lewinsky — encouraged her to keep it."

I mean, WHY IN THE WORLD did she trust a bitch who was telling her she looked fat! 

:rotfl: Every quote I read makes me wonder the same thing! Linda seemed untrustworthy at best & SHADY AS HELL at worst. 

• 8 months later...