COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

5 minutes ago, Django said:

Another thing that corona has proved: Monarchy is useless and a waste of money and resources. Hopefully this institution will die along with the virus.

Coronavirus: Thai king self-isolates in Alpine hotel with harem of 20 women amid pandemic

Tens of thousands of Thais risk breaking law to criticise him online

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-thailand-king-maha-vajiralongkorn-grand-hotel-sonnebichl-germany-a9431936.html

Useless king.

If he wasn't the late Thai King ONLY son, he wouldn't have taken the crown.

The era of kings and queens is mostly done. The only places where they still have popularity are those where economy is good. But once things get hard, people question themselves what's the point of this bunch of parasites.

‘There’s Some Corona For You’: DUI Suspect Brenda Johnson Spits On Arvada Police Officer

ARVADA, Colo. (CBS4) — A 62-year-old woman suspected of driving under the influence spit on a officer in Arvada on Sunday morning, investigators said. Brenda Johnson was quoted as saying, “There’s some Corona for you, now all you need is a lime.”

brenda-johnson.jpg

(credit: Arvada Police)

Police were called to the 6,000 block of Olde Wadsworth Boulevard at 7:22 a.m. Sunday, after a report of a driver crashing into four parked cars. They found Johnson behind the wheel of the suspect vehicle at the 7-Eleven at West 58th Ave and Wadsworth Boulevard.

“Johnson was arrested and booked at the Arvada Police Department for DUI and other traffic charges. While at a local detoxification center, Johnson began spitting on the arresting officer,” officials stated. “Johnson was transported back to the Police Department and was booked on charges of Second Degree Assault on a Peace Officer (felony), DUI, Hit and Run and several other traffic charges.”

It’s not clear whether Johnson has the coronavirus. The officer is following department of health guidelines in reference to COVID-19.

Last week, a Salida man allegedly spit at a health care worker after telling police he had COVID-19. Antonio Archuleta is being held on a $20,000 cash-only bond in Chaffee County Detention Center, and is separated from the rest of the jail population, according to The Mountain Mail.

Antonio-Archuleta-Arrestee-Spits-On-Nurs

12 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Same here I work in healthcare.  I'm not frontline patient facing as well but close enough to see/hear all that's going on.

I share your very sentiments.  You'll be in my prayers along with all the patients/residents and all here 

Thank you and please know my prayers are with you as well.  @ThomasW thank you so much!  

i just can’t talk too much about this because it’s just too much at this time.  I’m on conference calls all day long, the challenges our hospitals are facing is unbelievable 

3 hours ago, ThinkOfMe said:

Thank you and please know my prayers are with you as well.  @ThomasW thank you so much!  

i just can’t talk too much about this because it’s just too much at this time.  I’m on conference calls all day long, the challenges our hospitals are facing is unbelievable 

I guess positive results are inevitable now. Deep breaths, don’t worry about things you can’t control, and think of all the other good work you do.

We’ll get through it 

We will get through. Health is what important. With health and strength we can face whatever the future brings.

When I feel down I pull myself together with this mantra.  And I always feel better.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

We will get through. Health is what important. With health and strength we can face whatever the future brings.

When I feel down I pull myself together with this mantra.  And I always feel better.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honey, how have you and Jari been. You said you thought you might have it. How do you both feel?

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is a great attitude to have. 

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Honey, how have you and Jari been. You said you thought you might have it. How do you both feel?

We are well. No more symptoms. If we had it, it was very mild. I hope you and your family are well too 

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

💔 
this thing has revealed how different people think compare this to the loser bums that went to spring break in Florida for example. 

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

We are well. No more symptoms. If we had it, it was very mild. I hope you and your family are well too 

❤️Thank God. I had some mild symptoms 2 weeks ago, but it could very well have been a cold or flu or... this.