COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

11 hours ago, Gaudet said:

"Weeks..." pfft, stupid Boris. What planet does he live on?

He hasn't learned fuck all from China, Italy, Spain. Measures should be MUCH stricter. The UK should be in full lockdown, precisely because the NHS cannot bloody cope with this outbreak considering the limited amount of beds available and appropriate medical equipment it currently has to provide assistance for those who require it. There should be no bloody leisure walks or jogging, ffs, allowing that people will take it as an invite to go out more than they should and they shouldn't for quite some time. It will not solve itself in a matter of "weeks" as he foolishly put.

Why was this incoherent diddling muppet even allowed to enter into politics in the first place? I bet he is gonna change his tune in less than 72 hr when numbers will go higher in the UK... always too little too late, lazy sod.

Anyway, Bobo Muppet aside...

Wishing every single one of you to be safe and in good health, and keep safe, healthy in every sense, physical and mental.

My thoughts exactly. 

I was hoping he would enforce a full blown lockdown, but all he did was repeat more of the same - only in simpler terms for the brainless idiots who keep going about their business in ignorance. Allowing people to go for leisurely walks and a jog is a joke in itself when many will use that as an excuse to roam around for hours without being questioned.  Those who genuinely need to exercise can do it in their homes without putting themselves (and others) at risk - which is something i've already been doing for weeks. I don't even take my dog for walks anymore and that's how it will stay until the numbers start slowing down, but it certainly won't be happening within the timeframe Boris thinks. He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks the numbers of contractions will be smaller in 3 weeks time... I mean it's not even 24 hours after his announcement and look....

Tubes, trains and buses are STILL rammed on day one of Britain's shutdown...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8145799/Tubes-trains-buses-rammed-day-one-UK-lockdown.html

1 hour ago, Crux said:

It's shocking, XXL. I dread to think how many people were infected in those pics.

IKR!

Dreadful

What amazes me is that up until two weeks ago Boris the clown was going along those two medical experts aides "advice" to wait for the peak of the infection, that blocking everything is not a practical solution etc, now they're realising they have been making a mess from the start, if they are realising it

Guest eroticerotic

I went to buy some stuff at the drugstore and some lady reached for a candy bar between my legs without saying excuse me or letting me know she was going to do that. all I could think of saying was woah, lady you could have said excuse me, you should know better, because she looked remorseful at how I defended myself, but, id say 9 out of 10 people are still going to be that ignorant. luckily I live around the corner, immediately washed my hands and face lol.

3 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Forget their constant “let the poor starve” Ayn Rand worship, GOP politicians and voters are about 12 hours away from advocating for Nazi eugenics and “herd thinning“.

Today's daily Italy update:

🔴 #Coronavirus, national update at 18

• Current cases: 54,030 (+3,612)
• Died: 6,820 (+743)
• Healed: 8,326 (+894)
• Hospitalized in Intensive Care: 3.396 (+192)

Total cases: 69,176 (+5,249, + 8.2%)

20 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

and the numbers are way higher, cuz so many people are not tested (yet)

America is fucked

The thing is that so many of us with symptoms aren't tested, and yet so many famous people have the test makes you wonder where are the tests and why rich people have access 

45 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

His heart is lifted by the words of Donald Trump... What a fucking moron I hope he fucking goes first to save his 'small business' ... 

In Italy they have reconverted a cruise ship into a Corona treatment hospital. The Mayor of Milan has taken hold of an out-of-business four star hotel near Central Station to the same purpose

Nydailynews.com

Trump vows to lift coronavirus restrictions by Easter, claims ‘thousands’ will otherwise commit suicide

By CHRIS SOMMERFELDT

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

MAR 24, 2020 | 3:39 PM

POEPTEU62BEXDBNQQQLA7QTN2Y.jpg

President Trump pledged Tuesday to scrap nationwide coronavirus restrictions by Easter, warning without evidence that “thousands” of Americans will otherwise kill themselves.

In an at times unhinged town hall event at the White House, Trump claimed he would “love” to have the country “open by Easter" because the economic repercussions of not doing so would be catastrophic.

“You’re going to lose more people by putting the country into a massive recession or a depression,” the president said. “You’re going to have suicides by the thousands.”

Trump’s unsettling comments run counter to advice from most health experts, who say Americans must practice social distancing and stay at home from work for weeks or even months in order to slow the spread of the virus, which has already infected more than 50,000 people in the U.S. and killed at least 650.

The president last week unveiled a 15-day plan to combat the virus, including recommendations for all non-essential workers to stay at home and a suspension of all gatherings larger than 10 people.

Since Trump’s plan announcement, stock markets have slid to historic lows and economists have sounded the alarm of a looming recession.

Trump, whose reelection bid is intensely focused on the strong state of the economy, claimed in the virtual town hall appearance that “we have to get our country back."

“In my opinion, more people are going to die if we allow this to continue,” Trump said. “Our people want to go back to work.”

Trump’s 15-day plan expires on March 31. Easter is on April 12th.

The Tuesday town hall, which was hosted by Fox News in the White House Rose Garden, also featured some members of Trump’s coronavirus task force.

Even some of them weren’t warm to the idea of reopening the country in time for the April 12th holiday.

Dr. Deborah Birx, the coordinator for the task force, dodged when she was asked if she considered it sensible to lift social distancing guidelines so soon.

“My job, and I think what’s really important, is tackling this epidemic the way people said we should have tackled the flu in 1918,” Birx said, opting against giving a straight answer.

Trump quickly jumped in and contradicted Birx.

“You can’t compare this to 1918, where close to 100 million people died,” Trump said. “That was the flu, a little different.”

A coronavirus research team at the Imperial College of London concluded in a recent report that as many as 2.2 million people could die from the virus in the U.S. unless the Trump administration aggressively fights it on all levels of society. The report was shared with the White House earlier this month.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert and a member of the coronavirus task force, did not appear at Tuesday’s town hall.

Fauci, who has called for extensive restrictions to fight the virus, did not appear at a Monday night coronavirus briefing, either.

Trump shot down rumors that there’s friction between him and Fauci.

“We’re fine,” he said.

Trump’s rosy Easter outlook comes even as officials in some of the worst-hit states are calling for more, not less, restrictions in order to get the virus under control.

In New York, which has suffered the worst outbreak in the U.S., Gov. Cuomo pleaded with Trump to activate the Defense Production Act in order to ramp up productions of ventilators.

But Trump suggested Cuomo should be grateful New York gets any federal help at all and claimed the governor “turned down” a chance to buy 16,000 ventilators in 2015.

“I’m not blaming him or anything else, but he shouldn’t be talking about us. He’s supposed to be buying his own ventilators," Trump said. “We are working very, very hard for the people of New York. We are working a lot with him. Then I watch him on this show complaining. He had 16,000 ventilators. He could have had a great price and he didn’t buy them.”

1 hour ago, PDC717 said:

Trump is going to kill millions.

This crazy POS was a danger when everything was going well. In a major crisis, he became a weapon of mass destruction. This man is incapable of empathy. So he doesn't care that thousands of people die. All he wants is not to taint all his lies about the economy.

15 hours ago, Crux said:

My thoughts exactly. 

I was hoping he would enforce a full blown lockdown, but all he did was repeat more of the same - only in simpler terms for the brainless idiots who keep going about their business in ignorance. Allowing people to go for leisurely walks and a jog is a joke in itself when many will use that as an excuse to roam around for hours without being questioned.  Those who genuinely need to exercise can do it in their homes without putting themselves (and others) at risk - which is something i've already been doing for weeks. I don't even take my dog for walks anymore and that's how it will stay until the numbers start slowing down, but it certainly won't be happening within the timeframe Boris thinks. He's in for a rude awakening if he thinks the numbers of contractions will be smaller in 3 weeks time... I mean it's not even 24 hours after his announcement and look....

Tubes, trains and buses are STILL rammed on day one of Britain's shutdown...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8145799/Tubes-trains-buses-rammed-day-one-UK-lockdown.html

I know. Have not been out for a week myself, wish it was sooner frankly but I had to go to work. Until a vaccine is tried, tested, manufactured and distributed (guess who the lucky first will be), the epidemic will not dissipate on its own or because some demented politician from either side of the pond sets unrealistic time frames. Every affected country should be on full enforced lockdown, otherwise more lives will be lost until a real vaccine is found. 

Thailand update 

937 cases ( + 107 )

70 Recovered 

4 Deaths 

4 Critical 

860 in hospitals

Our largest Super Spreader came from a single event . The boxing match ( they decided to host the match even when the government had put a ban on

mass gathering ) at one of the most popular boxing arenas followed by people returning frommass religious gathering in Malaysia .

Also MANY people are concealing their travel / illness / social contacts histories therefore they have infected many others including the front liners such

as doctors / nurses .

Health minister / doctors / nurses across the country have come out today BEGGING people to tell the truth about their travel / lifestyle / social

behaviours.

This is a photo of some of the doctors and nurses here in Thailand using their lunch break to make PPE ( personal protective equipments ) while

begging patients to be honest .

PM will declare State of Emergency on Thursday 26 March .

ฟฟฟ-2.jpg

ชุดกันโควิด-1-696x392.jpg