MadonnaNation.com Forums

New Song with Ahlamalik Williams

I want to hear this song. but like I want to hear the instrumental and just her part lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't mind it. Keen to hear the full song. I would've preferred it wasn't her boyfriend or whatever he is.

I just want to hear Eagle's Wings.

:sadface:

When is this gonna be out? it's sounds great!! 

I thought she will dump him after the tour was over. She always have some boy during the tours then when it's over she is over with them

Edited by Cherishisword

It’s okay as a song, Champagne Rose level which is good or bad depending on your like of that genre.

But it will never be taken seriously as a song due to him being her toy boy. I personally think it will bring ridicule but realise I probably sound like a Debbie Downer!

On 3/26/2020 at 1:06 AM, Napoléon said:

I actually don't mind it. Keen to hear the full song. I would've preferred it wasn't her boyfriend or whatever he is.

At least it is not another duet with Warren Beaty.  Haha

On 3/26/2020 at 3:07 AM, PDC717 said:

I'm fully expecting demanding a "You Are Not Alone" MJ/Lisa Marie-esque masterpiece video within 72 hours.

:dead:

• 3 weeks later...

So what’s with this song? Is it getting a release date or what? Anyone know anything? We need insiders!!! 

I need this song like yesterday!! I’m thirsty!! Ugh 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:53 PM, eroticerotic said:

I know it's probably not an ideal opinion to have, but, I don't think she's happy. I think in life, with experience you can most certainly tell who is and who isn't. It's just a frequency you can pick up on. maybe it's just me. There's something really bugging her and we can only speculate as to what it may be. that much is obvious to me. 

Wish we could help in some way. I honestly don't think she's aware of opportunists around her either. You can get real used to things even if they are not good for you and not realize it until you've grown out of the situation. it's like those horror movies where you yell at the screen, "don't run upstairs" and then they do. lol

And I feel like opportunists and sycophants are all that has surrounded her aside from her children for a long time now. I mean just based on what we see in media. 

Either way, all we can do is wish her the best in this latest phase of her journey.

I feel this way to an extent. I cringe every time I see her with younger men. I get why, but at the same time this men are nowhere near madonnas level. She should know this. What is she searching for?

2 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Come through! 

Can you imagine the Esther/MDOLLA/Madame X/Rebel Heart version? :wow:

I hope it leaks soon! 

8 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Can you imagine the Esther/MDOLLA/Madame X/Rebel Heart version? :wow:

I hope it leaks soon! 

A billboard number one just waiting to happen tbqh

2 hours ago, drunkbysix said:

I feel this way to an extent. I cringe every time I see her with younger men. I get why, but at the same time this men are nowhere near madonnas level. She should know this. What is she searching for?

For me it's not the age difference at all I don't even acknowledge those types of things unless they are talked about. I more look at their interaction, body language in pics, beyond the surface, vital stuff. 

4 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

For me it's not the age difference at all I don't even acknowledge those types of things unless they are talked about. I more look at their interaction, body language in pics, beyond the surface, vital stuff. 

She is still healing after Guy and still trying to find herself. She was her happiest living in London. And this is just my opinion from my own observations of M. Though I do hear this opinion here and there, so I’m not the only one. 

On 4/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, Katypatra said:

She is still healing after Guy and still trying to find herself. She was her happiest living in London. And this is just my opinion from my own observations of M. Though I do hear this opinion here and there, so I’m not the only one. 

No. 

On 4/27/2020 at 6:56 AM, drunkbysix said:

I cringe every time I see her with younger men. I get why, but at the same time this men are nowhere near madonnas level. She should know this. What is she searching for?

I don't understand this way of thinking, there are no rules when it comes to relationships between consenting adults, not every relationship has to be super deep, between "equals" or whatever, there's nothing wrong with a more lighthearted relationship based on really good sex and fun times, also her helping some of them with their "careers"(lol), doesn't mean that they're using her, wouldn't you give a hand to someone you loved if you could? She's done similar things with many of her dancers and friends, i don't see anything wrong with that, at least that's the way i see it 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, Gus said:

I don't understand this way of thinking, there are no rules when it comes to relationships between consenting adults, not every relationship has to be super deep, between "equals" or whatever, there's nothing wrong with a more lighthearted relationship based on really good sex and fun times, also her helping some of them with their "careers"(lol), doesn't mean that they're using her, wouldn't you give a hand to someone you loved if you could? She's done similar things with many of her dancers and friends, i don't see anything wrong with that, at least that's the way i see it 🤷‍♂️

I agree. And we can’t really judge the guy as we have no ideia what kind of relationship they have. From what I’ve seen he looks uncomfortable, I don’t feel like there’s a lot of chemistry there. But that’s just my opinion. What do I know?

On a particular note, I could never be in such a long term relationship if it was “lighthearted” or based on sex alone. I need to be able to talk and exchange ideas with not necessarily a likeminded person but someone who understand me and is open to talk and listen. I hope Madonna’s relationship is plentiful on every level.