Former Republican Lawmaker Aaron Schock Has Come Out As Gay

Former Republican Lawmaker Aaron Schock Has Come Out As Gay

During his six years in Congress, Schock voted against many measures supported by the LGBTQ community, including hate crimes legislation and the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."

Former Republican member of Congress Aaron Schock came out as gay on Thursday in a long statement posted to Instagram and his personal website.

Schock spoke about his years of struggling with his sexuality and estrangement from his conservative family, and added that if he were in Congress now, he would "would support LGBTQ rights in every way [he] could."

During his six years in Congress representing Illinois, Schock consistently voted against policies supported by the LGBTQ community, including the 2010 repeal of "don't ask, don't tell," which allowed gay and bisexual people to openly serve in the military, and the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

Although he did not explicitly apologize for his legislative record, Schock said that when he first ran for office in 2008, presidential candidates John McCain, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton publicly opposed marriage equality.

220px-Aaron_Schock_Official.jpg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/aaron-schock-gay-comes-out

3 hours ago, mamifero said:

Former Republican member of Congress Aaron Schock came out as gay on Thursday in a long statement posted to Instagram and his personal website.

5c5adba7e4b078f0fafe7adf_1450955028646-c

During his six years in Congress representing Illinois, Schock consistently voted against policies supported by the LGBTQ community, including the 2010 repeal of "don't ask, don't tell," which allowed gay and bisexual people to openly serve in the military, and the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act

Schock spoke about his years of struggling with his sexuality and estrangement from his conservative family, and added that if he were in Congress now, he would "would support LGBTQ rights in every way [he] could."

giphy.gif

I still don’t hear an apology from him for his years of his disgraceful voting record on several discriminatory LGBTQ issues, not to mention his suspected misuse of taxpayer funds. But I guess those Equinox memberships don’t pay for themselves. 🙄

He’s about as welcome into the community as Kaitlyn Jenner. NO THANKS BITCH!

Watch...when things don't pan out for him and he doesn't get the acceptance he now thinks he's entitled to from "the community", he'll go on a rant about how we queers are the mean, discriminatory monsters and that conservatives like him are the 'real' victims. 

2 hours ago, dylanciccone_ said:

Nah, hard pass. Not here for an idiot that voted against his own and now wants a sympathy card. Good luck booking that coming out party you speak of, rat.

Same, I draw a hard line on someone suppressing our rights to live. His looks are a dime a dozen and there are plenty of hot gay activists out there.

12 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I mean, I'd do him.....but I'd tell him how worthless he is while I do it.....which from the looks of it, he'd prob like. 

Have you watched his :jerkoff:and cum clip? :1251: 

SO HOT! :dramatic::horny: 

I've hooked up with a couple of very good looking guys who were registered republicans. I don't give a shit about people's politics when we are just having sex.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

Horrible person. Sucks that he was forgiven instantly by the LGBT+ community for merely being attractive (and not black). 

Totally agree, but not a schock to see.