Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Brexit / British politics thread 🤡


Suedehead
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Minute 34:30 - the kind of straight to the point dissecting of that murdering bastard's actions you will never see from the bbc nor sky nor any other mainstream channel in the UK:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

Meanwhile cretins now regret their referendum voting choice made 6 years ago....

 

It's amazing that they act surprised about the paperwork etc. when they have been warned about it loud and clear ever since Brexit was proposed. And this is just the beginning. While the UK may be out since 2021, there was still the transition period granted to them. That's why transporting goods to and from the UK wasn't a big issue until now. Again, all of this should not be news to anyone. All of this is the logical consequence of the Brexit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

It's amazing that they act surprised about the paperwork etc. when they have been warned about it loud and clear ever since Brexit was proposed. And this is just the beginning. While the UK may be out since 2021, there was still the transition period granted to them. That's why transporting goods to and from the UK wasn't a big issue until now. Again, all of this should not be news to anyone. All of this is the logical consequence of the Brexit. 

The EU summed it up perfectly when they said that the UK was “cherry-picking” when making the deal. And they were delusional to think they would still be cherry-picking afterwards. 
 

Anyway I’m still surprised about how very little UK Brexit matters nowadays in the EU. There is barely any news. I thought it would be a long term issue but it’s clear that EU life has not been affected the slightest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Some Tory asshole has said the asylum seekers should pick fruits to get a visa. How stupid can one be?

Stupid is a compliment to those individuals. More like they are untouchable arseholes:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Wonder when Bozo will be issued with his fine for partying while the rest of us were locked in our homes? 

And I wonder how soon his resignation will be after...NOT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Junior said:


 

 

BAD OPTICS have never really bothered this lot. Like the disastrous visit by these two to the COLONIES last week...

0_JS261415528.jpg

0_JS261415486.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2022 at 3:58 PM, Gaudet said:

Stupid is a compliment to those individuals. More like they are untouchable arseholes:

 

Babe, you okay? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LSD said:

They've now u-turned on this and said they'll go ahead with the ban but minus the trans part - which I guess was the intention all along with the ongoing persecution of that community on Terf Island.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kim said:

They've now u-turned on this and said they'll go ahead with the ban but minus the trans part - which I guess was the intention all along with the ongoing persecution of that community on Terf Island.

I really don’t understand why this big anti trans movement from TERFS there. There is everywhere of course but it seems that is far much bigger in UK. I don’t understand it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

I really don’t understand why this big anti trans movement from TERFS there. There is everywhere of course but it seems that is far much bigger in UK. I don’t understand it.

CAN A WOMAN HAVE A PENIS? is the state of the political discourse right now - just another distraction technique while they rob us blind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

So did we all VOTE in the local elections?

I guess the big news of the night was Northern Ireland getting a nationalist majority for the first time...well...ever!

In Scotland I was wary of how the culture war, anti trans right wing playbook perpetuated by the likes of Rowling on social media would play out - and delighted to see the results show a complete rejection of that ideology with those parties getting ZERO. In fact, Glasgow even got its first trans elected representative!

Labour gaining some traction in middle class but not working class areas in England is interesting.

Tories really need to depose Johnson is they want any chance.

I give the UK as a political construct about 10 more years at most. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just read the Neil Parish story, :rotfl:

He was looking for a tractor, but fell on a porn site….. the brand he was looking for was DOMINATOR :lmao:

I can’t at this clowns, it’s just too much. No wonder why people are so cynical towards politic, :doh:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, runa said:

Just read the Neil Parish story, :rotfl:

He was looking for a tractor, but fell on a porn site….. the brand he was looking for was DOMINATOR :lmao:

I can’t at this clowns, it’s just too much. No wonder why people are so cynical towards politic, :doh:

 

 

Why do sex scandals always happen in uk? Is it because the tabloids cover it? I doubt they are more pervert than others 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, runa said:

Just read the Neil Parish story, :rotfl:

He was looking for a tractor, but fell on a porn site….. the brand he was looking for was DOMINATOR :lmao:

I can’t at this clowns, it’s just too much. No wonder why people are so cynical towards politic, :doh:

 

That story was running concurrently with this one about an opposition MP supposedly distracting Bozo by crossing and uncrossing her legs a la Shazza Stone flashing her pussy in Basic instinct.

Ridiculous, tawdry little country.

yw4uSN50.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...