Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Brexit / British politics thread šŸ¤”


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

@KimĀ Are people aware of this in the UK? Do they even care?Ā 

Well those with more than a cursoryĀ interest in current affairs probably do, butĀ as most people get their news from mainstream media, and it's now completely compromised in the UK, then I'd guess that most people don't know/care about anything other than what they're fed - and at the moment that's excitement over getting a haircut post lockdown or what the weather's like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, this is the email I got a couple of days ago from a UK wholesaler I planned to buy from:Ā 

Ā 

9B97E433-7D6D-4241-B607-959F93815527.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kim said:

Well those with more than a cursoryĀ interest in current affairs probably do, butĀ as most people get their news from mainstream media, and it's now completely compromised in the UK, then I'd guess that most people don't know/care about anything other than what they're fed - and at the moment that's excitement over getting a haircut post lockdown or what the weather's like.

You forgot the most important thingā€¦FLAGS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, funkydita said:

You forgot the most important thingā€¦FLAGS.

The obsession with the old butcher's apron is becoming pathological. Not too long until kids are pledging allegiance before lessons alongsideĀ a mandatory pic of Bozo in every classroom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kim said:

The obsession with the old butcher's apron is becoming pathological. Not too long until kids are pledging allegiance before lessons alongsideĀ a mandatory pic of Bozo in every classroom.

Thanks,Ā I now have an image of kneeling in front of BJ burnedĀ into my brainĀ *shudder*.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, funkydita said:

Thanks,Ā I now have an image of kneeling in front of BJ burnedĀ into my brainĀ *shudder*.

Well, having read Acuri's descriptionĀ of Bozo as a fat, pallidĀ beluga whale screaming in Latin as he expungedĀ watery seminal fluid from his tiny member, the simple act of kneeling doesn't seem so bad!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kim said:

Well, having read Acuri's descriptionĀ of Bozo as a fat, pallidĀ beluga whale screaming in Latin as he expungedĀ watery seminal fluid from his tiny member, the simple act of kneeling doesn't seem so bad!

One for wank bank.

Not having read the source material, Iā€™d assumed that was satire!

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, funkydita said:

One for wank bank.

Not having read the source material, Iā€™d assumed that was satire!

Say it ainā€™t so!? I mean who doesnā€™t orgasmus inter Latin?

We know the real scandal is the misappropriation of public funds by the mistress while in public office of course, but who cares about such trifling things these days?
Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kim said:

Say it ainā€™t so!? I mean who doesnā€™t orgasmus inter Latin?

We know the real scandal is the misappropriation of public funds by the mistress while in public office of course, but who cares about such trifling things these days?
Ā 

We need to resurrect the cry of ā€œTORY SLEEZEā€ from the 80s/90s.

I think the issue is that itā€™s just become par for the course at this stage and so wholly expected and deeply embeddedĀ that people are terminally indifferent to it all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, funkydita said:

We need to resurrect the cry of ā€œTORY SLEEZEā€ from the 80s/90s.

I think the issue is that itā€™s just become par for the course at this stage and so wholly expected and deeply embeddedĀ that people are terminally indifferent to it all.

I feel slightly distanced from it all up here but it's really quite scary how easily and normalized the (and I don't care how hyperbolic it sounds ) slide into fascistic tendencies has been with this unaccountable govt. Where will it end?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 6:30 PM, Kim said:

I'm sure a new trade deal with Kazakhstan is incomingĀ to make up for these decimated export figures (that no one actually seems to be reporting on in Totally Normal Island)...

fooddrink1.jpg

In a few months this will be a disaster

Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't someone please think of the statues!

Totally normal country part 253465

Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 12:30 PM, Kim said:

I'm sure a new trade deal with Kazakhstan is incomingĀ to make up for these decimated export figures (that no one actually seems to be reporting on in Totally Normal Island)...

At 1st I read Kardashian, I was like... wtf ???!!!???Ā  Ā :lmao:

Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, funkydita said:

A rare sighting of our very own @Kim

Wheesht you! Love that wee wummin, reminds me of ma ainĀ weeĀ grannieĀ ā¤ļø

Anyway, how appropriate the old cunt's anniversaryĀ is on the same week Brexit has taken us backĀ to this 70s/80s hellĀ -Ā 

Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...