Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Brexit / British politics thread 🤡


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Kim said:

Perfectly normal country.

Meanwhile the latest Tory scandal has been the removal of £30 lunch vouchers (for 2 weeks worth of food) for vulnerable schoolkids learning from home being replaced with food boxes from private companies (Tory donors) worth £5 that look like something from Victorian times. Imagine actually voting for these evil cunts.

food.jpeg

 

 

Is this for two weeks? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Is this for two weeks? 

10 days for that particular example. There's been a huge outcry over it. Nothing quite beats this one - where some sick fuck made the decision to make sure peppers and tomatos etc get HALVED before giving them out - I mean we can't have the plebs getting a WHOLE CARROT now can we? Dickensian.

food 2.jpeg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kim said:

10 days for that particular example. There's been a huge outcry over it. Nothing quite beats this one - where some sick fuck made the decision to make sure peppers and tomatos etc get HALVED before giving them out - I mean we can't have the plebs getting a WHOLE CARROT now can we? Dickensian.

food 2.jpeg

 

This is absolutely appalling. Sadly this turn into draconian extreme neocapitalism is surfacing everywhere! In Spain, the DISASTROUS president of the self governing community of Madrid signed a deal with a pizza chain to send food fo children who depended on school meals during the lockdown. When asked, she claimed that "all children love pizza". Corrupted cunts! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kim said:

10 days for that particular example. There's been a huge outcry over it. Nothing quite beats this one - where some sick fuck made the decision to make sure peppers and tomatos etc get HALVED before giving them out - I mean we can't have the plebs getting a WHOLE CARROT now can we? Dickensian.

food 2.jpeg

 

OMG! So disgusting!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, karbatal said:

This is Monty Python territory

Was just gonna say something similar...this HAS to be a joke, right?

Is this, and the COVID debacle, likely to result in them losing the next election?

Link to post
Share on other sites

What's most frightening is the sheer egotism that they will never admit they've made a mistake or done wrong by the people of the country. You're really forced to go down with the ship rather than course correct as best as possible, which would be the NORMAL thing to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, San said:

Is this, and the COVID debacle, likely to result in them losing the next election?

Maybe in a normal country - but not on Plague Island.-

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was fast! 

End of the 48 hr week limit, cuts in rest breaks, overtime pay, holiday pay.

But didn't Bozo promise this wouldn't happen?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Well that was fast! 

End of the 48 hr week limit, cuts in rest breaks, overtime pay, holiday pay.

But didn't Bozo promise this wouldn't happen?

 

Disgusting.  As usual, always taking away rights from workers. When will people wake up to these heartless politicians in power and vote against them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think those rights can be taken away so easily? One thing is to make less "rigid" (as capitalists say) the labor market and reduce the payment you get when you're made redundant, but those are hard earned rights!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't think those rights can be taken away so easily? One thing is to make less "rigid" (as capitalists say) the labor market and reduce the payment you get when you're made redundant, but those are hard earned rights!

Unions will object, Labour, under their ageing Ken doll useless leader will grumble apologetically and the Tories, with their 80 seat majority, will do as they please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim said:

Unions will object, Labour, under their ageing Ken doll useless leader will grumble apologetically and the Tories, with their 80 seat majority, will do as they please.

Why do English working class voters keep voting for the Tories ? They would know by now that they only care about the rich.  It always infuriates me to see people vote for a party that treats them with such contempt and never wants to help them.  Boris got in with a landslide and this was always going to happen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s like everywhere else... they are told that “the other” is to be blamed for all that is wrong in your life. And people want to believe that message because it’s simple enough to understand - oh and people are morons and bigots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why do English working class voters keep voting for the Tories ? They would know by now that they only care about the rich.  It always infuriates me to see people vote for a party that treats them with such contempt and never wants to help them.  Boris got in with a landslide and this was always going to happen. 

Only 5 years ago we had in Spain a highly corrupted conservative ruling party, in lots of trials for embellished money and taking away all kind of rights and they were winning by a landslide. I can't understand why struggling workers do that. As I read about Trump supporters, In the very end many people don't vote because they agree with the party but because the party hates the same people they hate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Only 5 years ago we had in Spain a highly corrupted conservative ruling party, in lots of trials for embellished money and taking away all kind of rights and they were winning by a landslide. I can't understand why struggling workers do that. As I read about Trump supporters, In the very end many people don't vote because they agree with the party but because the party hates the same people they hate. 

It infuriates me Karbatal. . The right wing parties never support anyone bar big business and the wealthy.  The opposition need to have an incredibly charismatic leader who can reach them because they can never achieve support through policy alone. Which stinks. My father always said the rich always support the rich ( conservative governments ) and the rest of the classes who gladly support conservatives are idiots who are voting against their own interests. I thank God for Australian leaders such as Gough Whitlam and Bob Hawke who gave Workers rights, pay rises and free health care while they were in power.  After Thatcher and all after her, it must be so frustrating to see so many working class still voting in droves for the Tories. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kim said:

Well that was fast! 

End of the 48 hr week limit, cuts in rest breaks, overtime pay, holiday pay.

But didn't Bozo promise this wouldn't happen?

 

Don't you worry dear, if these workers decided to quit, bozo has plan B!

Remember those HongKong people cheap labour that Bozo willing to take in? Bozo told them UK may consider granting them citizenship after working 5 years in the UK.

They will fill the void, work 60 hours per week & get 50% lesser pay than the locals. UK economy should be up and stable 5 years after brexit and Bozo would ditch these cheap labour like a used tissue paper.

Citizenship? Bozo said "Consider", not "Guarantee".

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, horn said:

Don't you worry dear, if these workers decided to quit, bozo has plan B!

Remember those HongKong people cheap labour that Bozo willing to take in? Bozo told them UK may consider granting them citizenship after working 5 years in the UK.

They will fill the void, work 60 hours per week & get 50% lesser pay than the locals. UK economy should be up and stable 5 years after brexit and Bozo would ditch these cheap labour like a used tissue paper.

Citizenship? Bozo said "Consider", not "Guarantee".

Well we all know Bozo was shamed into making that decision, but give it a year and they'll be begging to be sent back to HK! 

Also, look up Windrush if you want to know how the Tories treat legal immigrants!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why do English working class voters keep voting for the Tories ? They would know by now that they only care about the rich.  It always infuriates me to see people vote for a party that treats them with such contempt and never wants to help them.  Boris got in with a landslide and this was always going to happen. 

Well Jan, I have my theories, but you'd have to ask them.

This is my country's ruling party (and my) ideals -

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kim said:

Well Jan, I have my theories, but you'd have to ask them.

This is my country's ruling party (and my) ideals -

 

:inlove: Those blue eyes... :dramatic: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kim said:

Well Jan, I have my theories, but you'd have to ask them.

This is my country's ruling party (and my) ideals -

 

Really good summing up in just one minute. Anybody listening to this and not agreeing that is the society we deserve should be ashamed of themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kim said:

Well Jan, I have my theories, but you'd have to ask them.

This is my country's ruling party (and my) ideals -

 

Love this. 👏

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Really good summing up in just one minute. Anybody listening to this and not agreeing that is the society we deserve should be ashamed of themselves.

Wish the world was like this. Everyone living without useless damaging hateful bias towards others. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2021 at 5:15 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

Why do English working class voters keep voting for the Tories ? They would know by now that they only care about the rich.  It always infuriates me to see people vote for a party that treats them with such contempt and never wants to help them.  Boris got in with a landslide and this was always going to happen. 

And to think ideally humanity will learn their lesson but move on. But sadly, that’s nothing more than a wishful fantasy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, karbatal said:

What a really unexpected shock. Who would have thought? 

 

What do they expect? still get the same treatment like the rest of the EU countries after they exit the EU? You reap what you sow.

And guess what? more shit coming their way. :demonic:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...