Brexit / British politics thread 🤡

Apples388

3 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

@Kim Are people aware of this in the UK? Do they even care? 

Well those with more than a cursory interest in current affairs probably do, but as most people get their news from mainstream media, and it's now completely compromised in the UK, then I'd guess that most people don't know/care about anything other than what they're fed - and at the moment that's excitement over getting a haircut post lockdown or what the weather's like.

20 hours ago, Kim said:

Well those with more than a cursory interest in current affairs probably do, but as most people get their news from mainstream media, and it's now completely compromised in the UK, then I'd guess that most people don't know/care about anything other than what they're fed - and at the moment that's excitement over getting a haircut post lockdown or what the weather's like.

You forgot the most important thing…FLAGS.

5 minutes ago, funkydita said:

You forgot the most important thing…FLAGS.

The obsession with the old butcher's apron is becoming pathological. Not too long until kids are pledging allegiance before lessons alongside a mandatory pic of Bozo in every classroom.

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

The obsession with the old butcher's apron is becoming pathological. Not too long until kids are pledging allegiance before lessons alongside a mandatory pic of Bozo in every classroom.

Thanks, I now have an image of kneeling in front of BJ burned into my brain *shudder*.

2 minutes ago, funkydita said:

Thanks, I now have an image of kneeling in front of BJ burned into my brain *shudder*.

Well, having read Acuri's description of Bozo as a fat, pallid beluga whale screaming in Latin as he expunged watery seminal fluid from his tiny member, the simple act of kneeling doesn't seem so bad!

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Well, having read Acuri's description of Bozo as a fat, pallid beluga whale screaming in Latin as he expunged watery seminal fluid from his tiny member, the simple act of kneeling doesn't seem so bad!

One for wank bank.

Not having read the source material, I’d assumed that was satire!

42 minutes ago, funkydita said:

One for wank bank.

Not having read the source material, I’d assumed that was satire!

Say it ain’t so!? I mean who doesn’t orgasmus inter Latin?

We know the real scandal is the misappropriation of public funds by the mistress while in public office of course, but who cares about such trifling things these days?

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

Say it ain’t so!? I mean who doesn’t orgasmus inter Latin?

We know the real scandal is the misappropriation of public funds by the mistress while in public office of course, but who cares about such trifling things these days?

We need to resurrect the cry of “TORY SLEEZE” from the 80s/90s.

I think the issue is that it’s just become par for the course at this stage and so wholly expected and deeply embedded that people are terminally indifferent to it all.

6 minutes ago, funkydita said:

We need to resurrect the cry of “TORY SLEEZE” from the 80s/90s.

I think the issue is that it’s just become par for the course at this stage and so wholly expected and deeply embedded that people are terminally indifferent to it all.

I feel slightly distanced from it all up here but it's really quite scary how easily and normalized the (and I don't care how hyperbolic it sounds ) slide into fascistic tendencies has been with this unaccountable govt. Where will it end?

On 3/31/2021 at 6:30 PM, Kim said:

I'm sure a new trade deal with Kazakhstan is incoming to make up for these decimated export figures (that no one actually seems to be reporting on in Totally Normal Island)...

fooddrink1.jpg

In a few months this will be a disaster

On 3/31/2021 at 12:30 PM, Kim said:

I'm sure a new trade deal with Kazakhstan is incoming to make up for these decimated export figures (that no one actually seems to be reporting on in Totally Normal Island)...

At 1st I read Kardashian, I was like... wtf ???!!!???   :lmao:

On 4/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, funkydita said:

A rare sighting of our very own @Kim

Wheesht you! Love that wee wummin, reminds me of ma ain wee granny ❤️

Anyway, how appropriate the old cunt's anniversary is on the same week Brexit has taken us back to this 70s/80s hell - 

Just what is going ON down there? The more sleaze and corruption the better they do?

As for Labour... and people thought Corbyn was the kiss of death for them?

poll.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Kim said:

Would it be uncharitable to hope that these cunts actually just get Covid and DIE?

Not that I would ever wish such a thing of course.

Have no sympathy for Covidiots and conspiracy theorists. Selfish stupid people who only think of themselves. 

14 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Have no sympathy for Covidiots and conspiracy theorists. Selfish stupid people who only think of themselves. 

Thousands of them out this weekend. I'm not sure they even know what they're protesting against. Opposing lockdown which is being lifted due to vaccinations but opposing vaccinations because it's... er...alien mind control or something.

8 minutes ago, Kim said:

Thousands of them out this weekend. I'm not sure they even know what they're protesting against. Opposing lockdown which is being lifted due to vaccinations but opposing vaccinations because it's... er...alien mind control or something.

How would these selfish idiots have coped in the second world war when London was  getting bombed and they had to use bomb shelters etc.   They truly disgust me.  

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

How would these selfish idiots have coped in the second world war when London was  getting bombed and they had to use bomb shelters etc.   They truly disgust me.  

Oh they'd have been the ones putting on the lights in the middle of the blackout then wondering why their house got bombed. Silly fucks.

Just now, Kim said:

Oh they'd have been the ones putting on the lights in the middle of the blackout then wondering why their house got bombed. Silly fucks.

I just noticed an ex colleague of mine posting the protests in London with glee. Thinks covid is all a big hoax. She also posted a banned Flat Earth video and also thinks Dinosaurs now never existed and are made up.  Big conspiracy etc. They are seriously deranged idiots.  

7 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I just noticed an ex colleague of mine posting the protests in London with glee. Thinks covid is all a big hoax. She also posted a banned Flat Earth video and also thinks Dinosaurs now never existed and are made up.  Big conspiracy etc. They are seriously deranged idiots.  

Yuck. Unfriend these people!

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Pity you weren't one of them you horrible bastard!

Ez3A3lmVIAIJs72.jpeg

Saw that on the news tonight. 😢 if true, one of the most heartless things I have read a  political leader say. Beyond horrific. I know Boris is an inept awful lying fool who loves attention but that is something that a emotionless evil person would say. So shocking and if proven true, people in the UK must be disgusted and want him out. 

26 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Saw that on the news tonight. 😢 if true, one of the most heartless things I have read a  political leader say. Beyond horrific. I know Boris is an inept awful lying fool who loves attention but that is something that a emotionless evil person would say. So shocking and if proven true, people in the UK must be disgusted and want him out. 

Any normal person would be raging if someone had falsely accused them of this, but you can tell from this reply that he obviously did say it... the pressure's starting to ramp up on old Bozo when even The Daily Fail is starting to question his conduct.