Coronavirus

MadFan

2 hours ago, funkydita said:

The “Chinese Virus”?!  Really?  I mean, again, BEYOND fucking words.

He may try whatever tricks, but truth is that China is sending medical supplies to Europe whereas he tries to steal the vaccine. Social media in Spain is very aware of the Chinese support and trending every day.

3 hours ago, funkydita said:

That's what I was saying before!:rotfl:

Simply crazy. What a bunch of reckless amateurs. It's all about geopolitics to him and the elite

Use this against China. Mike Pompeo started this by calling it the Wuhan virus

I despite most politicians but at least over here in Europe none of them called it the Chinese virus. Pathetically shameful and exploitative

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

He may try whatever tricks, but truth is that China is sending medical supplies to Europe whereas he tries to steal the vaccine. Social media in Spain is very aware of the Chinese support and trending every day.

Exactly

19 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Oh God the supermarkets here are going to get much worse now and the Amazon Prime deliveries I process are going to become a nightmare. :scared:

It looks like the rest of the word is gradually following Italy's pattern, I suppose when the number of cases rise esponentially it is the only thing left to do to at least in terms of  managing to contain further spreading while we are waiting for effective treatment research

1 hour ago, acko said:

Really America, C'mon get rid off that asshole. I really hope he dies.

It cannot happen soon enough. How he still has even 40% approval is still beyond me. I don't know if I've ever been more sad or disappointed in my country within my lifetime.

8 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

It cannot happen soon enough. How he still has even 40% approval is still beyond me. I don't know if I've ever been more sad or disappointed in my country within my lifetime.

It's not your fault boo. There are assholes in office everywhere. Social Media has put sucha spin on everything that communication is now soley based on 'presumed possible perception'. That's why assholelism reigns free and retards can come out 2 play.

40 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

this 👆

The thing is that the numbers reported by USA are not real at all as many people aren't being tested. Am I right? 

Is the UK testing? Johnson's decision makes me wonder if they're testing at all.

11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

The thing is that the numbers reported by USA are not real at all as many people aren't being tested. Am I right? 

Is the UK testing? Johnson's decision makes me wonder if they're testing at all.

Same in Australia, and using 'low' numbers as an excuse to not take more significant action.

32 minutes ago, San said:

Same in Australia, and using 'low' numbers as an excuse to not take more significant action.

I don’t think Aus will ever get to the point of Europe as we are very isolated, scarcely populated and don’t attract as many tourists/foreign visitors as Europe. Europe is very dense and highly populated with lots of foreign tourists. I don’t think our numbers are too significant, even untested. 

Border closing is what is needed. 

47 minutes ago, karbatal said:

They’re only currently testing people who’ve been admitted to hospital apparently (and not swabbing health workers).  Though think there’s talk of scaling up testing as people obviously aren’t happy.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

That is the case everywhere, the numbers are not the people who have it, but the number of people who tested. Multiply everything by a thousand(s)

Stay safe everyone. And stay at home. 

I have my own opinions as a healthcare worker in the UK in the NHS but I will not say anymore and will now leave this thread. 

Don't panic. Be sensible. Stay safe. Wash your hands. Don't touch your face. Keep all /

6 hours ago, funkydita said:

China is sending doctors to Italy and Europe to help them combat Covid-19 you moron . ' The Chinese Virus ' .What an arsehole .

Danish health authorities have just ordered dental clinics in Denmark to suspend non-critical dental procedures for the next three months.

57 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Stay safe everyone. And stay at home. 

I have my own opinions as a healthcare worker in the UK in the NHS but I will not say anymore and will now leave this thread. 

Don't panic. Be sensible. Stay safe. Wash your hands. Don't touch your face. Keep all /

If any of us is doing things wrong here, please let us now in private. I'm so bored at home and so oppiniated that sometimes my mouth is too big. 

Also, thank you for all the effort I'm sure you're doing at work. 👏👏👏👏👏

1 hour ago, Butter9 said:

China is sending doctors to Italy and Europe to help them combat Covid-19 you moron . ' The Chinese Virus ' .What an arsehole .

IKR. He doesn’t represent American people either. Through the way Americans have called him scum bag and human trash or waiting for him to catch it for trying to secure the vaccine for US people only. They are indeed corredt. 

1 hour ago, Butter9 said:

You know, I don’t normally wish ill on people.  In Trump’s case though...

Thailand’s been wonderful, as ever, but I’m really itching to get home now with all that’s going on.

23 hours ago, karbatal said:

It's a measure to make people stay home. They'll get unemployment money for two months. And they'll go back to the same position at work. If business is still going, of course. 

Not necessarily. My sister in law recently switched jobs and as she was still in trial period on the new one, they simply dismissed her using the trial period clause, with a promise to hire her again once this is over.

23 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Not necessarily. My sister in law recently switched jobs and as she was still in trial period on the new one, they simply dismissed her using the trial period clause, with a promise to hire her again once this is over.

Yes, it's happening too. 

I have a doubt: is there any info about the corona in Russia? because they don´t tlak about it here.I mean, it´s weird that is not mentioned

43 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

IKR. He doesn’t represent American people either. Through the way Americans have called him scum bag and human trash or waiting for him to catch it for trying to secure the vaccine for US people only. They are indeed corredt. 

I don't think NOW is the time and place to be saying stupid thing like that . We ,as human race, need to come together or face being wipe out .

33 minutes ago, funkydita said:

You know, I don’t normally wish ill on people.  In Trump’s case though...

Thailand’s been wonderful, as ever, but I’m really itching to get home now with all that’s going on.

I understand your feeling . Thailand is not 100% there either . Our government is ill equipped at handling this . They are the military so they can protect us ( although the mass shooting by a military personnel using military weapons in Feb this year would  show otherwise ) but they can not manage health crisis or the economy for that matter . 

Right now the plan to combat Covid-19 in Thailand is neither here nor there . It's in the middle . We are closing universities / schools /cinemas / sports arena/, massage parlours , gym , bars, clubs are close for at least 14 days . Restaurants / Malls / Stored will remain open . I hope you are Ok and I hope your trip home will be safe and sound . Let me know if you need any help .

58 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I have a doubt: is there any info about the corona in Russia? because they don´t tlak about it here.I mean, it´s weird that is not mentioned

According to the The Moscow Times, there are 114 confirmed cases in Russia, including 53 in Moscow and 10 in St. Petersburg. No deaths have been reported so far. 

46 minutes ago, Butter9 said:

I don't think NOW is the time and place to be saying stupid thing like that . We ,as human race, need to come together or face being wipe out .

I understand your feeling . Thailand is not 100% there either . Our government is ill equipped at handling this . They are the military so they can protect us ( although the mass shooting by a military personnel using military weapons in Feb this year would  show otherwise ) but they can not manage health crisis or the economy for that matter . 

Right now the plan to combat Covid-19 in Thailand is neither here nor there . It's in the middle . We are closing universities / schools /cinemas / sports arena/, massage parlours , gym , bars, clubs are close for at least 14 days . Restaurants / Malls / Stored will remain open . I hope you are Ok and I hope your trip home will be safe and sound . Let me know if you need any help .

I doubt humans would get wiped out by this virus. Most people who get it often recover. By that point, at least a treatment will be available.

24 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

I doubt humans would get wiped out by this virus. Most people who get it often recover. By that point, at least a treatment will be available.

It's not about everyone being wiped out because of the virus, it's about trying to control the steadiness at which people get sick , so that the health system doesn't get overwhelmed and collapses. If that happens we're pretty much all on our own, and it's natural selection from then on.

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Good news for your sister. She can get unemployment benefits no matter how long she was in the new job. 

Spain has approved new economic measures up to 200 BILLION euro. I feel really proud of our left wing government.