Coronavirus

MadFan

Just a quick reminder here that the goal is not to stop catching this virus. The goal is that we're not all ill at the same time so those in critical condition can be treated. 

Most of all will have corona in the next months and it's not very dangerous if we're healthy. If there's a complication in May or June,,for example, our national heath systems can treat us. 

So don't fret about the virus per se. Only worry that the curve gets lower and develops slowly so our dear ones being old or delicate can get through.

A lot of childcare services need to be offered by the city. Most of these kids in the system have parents that are barely scraping by paycheck to paycheck. They can’t afford short notice long term private childcare or to miss a lot of days of work. 

This really underscores the USA is being further plunged towards a third world country. It’s The only “developed” country with no universal healthcare for it’s citizens. And with a moron for our BLOTUS, and all his PSYCOPANTS (sic) fawning all over him, we will be hit especially hard by this virus harder because of his lack of everything needed for a real president to help the people—not just his “people”. Time will tell in these next few weeks and months how bad the USA is going to be affected. Capitalism in the USA just got punched hard with this crisis and we were vulnerable long ago because government has been bought off by & for the rich & corporations. They get bailed out, never the ones who really need help. 

Oh and BLOTUS was tested for coronavirus and his “doctor” says it’s negative. Which says to me, it’s really prolly positive, because they lie all the time about his health. Ivanka is in “self-quarantine”. What’s that tell you? They’re all prolly infected! Look who they’ve been hanging with? Maralago is a stationary Petri dish, many testing positive for the virus. And BLOTUS was right there amongst these people. How can he not have it? Time will tell. 

I find it very telling of the fractured, selfish and myopic times we’re living in, led by total fuckwits, that there’s no co-ordinated and strategic interanational response that trickles down to agreed local tactical executions.  

I mean, all this talk of being on a war footing, at war with the virus blah de fucking blah, maybe treat it like one of those actual wars that they all so enjoy.

Absolute cunting fuckery *sigh*.

Here in Ohio all bars and restaurants closed indefinitely at 9 pm, under direct order from Governor Dewine. The State now officially estimates that he have 100,000 cases, and that the number could double every 6 days.

1 hour ago, funkydita said:

I find it very telling of the fractured, selfish and myopic times we’re living in, led by total fuckwits, that there’s no co-ordinated and strategic interanational response that trickles down to agreed local tactical executions. 

THIS.

1 hour ago, funkydita said:

I mean, all this talk of being on a war footing, at war with the virus blah de fucking blah, maybe treat it like one of those actual wars that they all so enjoy.

Because they can't profit off of it like they can with war...

3 hours ago, funkydita said:

Absolutely!

Pathetic really

We're suffering this curfew in Spain and yet today people have to go to work in PACKED trains and buses and be in crowded offices and factories. This economic system is not prepared for this.

On 3/10/2020 at 9:05 PM, XXL said:

When is Fox News gonna be sued for spreading lies?

Those clips overdubbed with American pop songs are not cute in fact, they are in bad taste .

I'm looking @ you too Madonna.

On 3/15/2020 at 5:20 AM, dcbyebyebaby said:

Literally none of the people I know are taking this seriously. My cousin went to NYC for spring break. My friends on instagram from college are all drinking for St Patricks day in bars. Like are they not scared at all?

because, as I said earlier, they think it's an "old" or "weak" peoples illness and don't seem to give a shit about infecting others. smh.

42 minutes ago, Nikki said:

because, as I said earlier, they think it's an "old" or "weak" peoples illness and don't seem to give a shit about infecting others. smh.

I’m sure famous people, loud music and bright laser lighting will scare the virus away hehe 😉 

6 hours ago, PDC717 said:

That's our governor, Mike Dewine. i.e. a lifelong Unchecked Capitalism-worshiping Republican.

what a moron , along with his president

I take backmy 2010s is an evil decade. I should have appreciated thr 2010s as who knew this virus would later creep around the corner in 2020 to sweep the world. 2020s is a bigger evil decade. At least 2010s didnt have such virus, only in Wuhan towards the very end. Oh please can we go back to the 80s and 90s 😞

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

Abject stupidity! Young people do often have the belief they are infallible and  will live forever. I was young once. I remember that feeling, too. It’s just the opposite when you get to 60....and beyond.

Today I was informed that one of our staffs came into contact with an infected person ( shared the same condo building ). Also my yoga teacher who was teaching a famous Thai actress ( who was first diagnosed as Negative ) told me today ( and it was in the news ) that the actress - her client - has now just tested Positive for Covid-19 .

Coronavirus.png

Thousands and thousands of Spaniards were today temporary fired from work as big companies are closing. This is going to be absolute economic chaos. Even though by law all will return to work, many businesses won't be able to be closed for a long time.