Coronavirus

MadFan

1 minute ago, Kelmadfan said:

Exactly! Panicking does no good. Just be prepared. Being Proactive, is how I like to look at it. 🙏🏻

:thumbsup:

Proactive Vs Reactive

Bravo

So true

It's all about that. In many respects. As Madonna says "I'm going to channel light"

People undervalue the power of collective consciousness, which doesn't necessarily mean going to a religious building and recite prayers. Our minds and our spirit have the greatest power. Thinking the worst only attracts and materializes the worst and the same goes for its total opposite

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2020/mar/09/boris-johnson-containment-of-covid-19-unlikely-to-work-on-its-own-video

The prime minister has said the UK will remain in a ‘containment’ phase but added that extensive preparation was under way to move to the ‘delay’ phase, as containment of the virus is ‘extremely unlikely to work on its own’

So he's basically suggesting that he only values and trusts the sanitary advice given by UK epidemiologists because they have higher standards than those of any other EU country? Quite the opposite perhaps

I fucking can't with this bozo clown :lmao: What kind of fantasy world does he think he lives in?

🤡

Not peer reviewed so keep that in mind but evidence now suggests it can spread through breathing as well.

"Michael Osterholm, PhD, MPH, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota: 'The findings [of the study] confirm that COVID-19 is spread simply through breathing, even without coughing. Don't forget about hand washing, but at the same time we've got to get people to understand that if you don't want to get infected, you can't be in crowds. Social distancing is the most effective tool we have right now.'" Source.

I'm wondering how the non-French people who went to Madonna's concert on Sunday, March 8, are handling this situation cause I don't really know what to do. Did y'all get checked when you arrived in your home countries? Cause here no one said anything to us at the airport. And the plane from Paris I was in was almost full. Just curious. 

8 hours ago, XXL said:

Yes. And apparently Vitamin C and Zinc work wonders with some of the patients

Hopefully this soon shall pass 🙏

9 hours ago, XXL said:

Proactive Vs Reactive

Bravo

So true

It's all about that. In many respects. As Madonna says "I'm going to channel light"

People undervalue the power of collective consciousness, which doesn't necessarily mean going to a religious building and recite prayers. Our minds and our spirit have the greatest power. Thinking the worst only attracts and materializes the worst and the same goes for its total opposite

Beautifullly said. Hopefully this virus dies down naturally in the summer. There hasn’t been such a year where I couldn’t wait till it’s late June. Hope the cases get less and less and it’s contained and the sick are cured. I managed to reschedule my Rome and Napoli stay to early September. I pray it’s behind us at that time 😞 Thinking of u 2 ❤️

7 hours ago, Narendra Sen said:

I'm wondering how the non-French people who went to Madonna's concert on Sunday, March 8, are handling this situation cause I don't really know what to do. Did y'all get checked when you arrived in your home countries? Cause here no one said anything to us at the airport. And the plane from Paris I was in was almost full. Just curious. 

Please, think rationally. What's the point of being tested just being in a concert? You have the same people around going in public transport or buying groceries.

16 hours ago, XXL said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2020/mar/09/boris-johnson-containment-of-covid-19-unlikely-to-work-on-its-own-video

The prime minister has said the UK will remain in a ‘containment’ phase but added that extensive preparation was under way to move to the ‘delay’ phase, as containment of the virus is ‘extremely unlikely to work on its own’

So he's basically suggesting that he only values and trusts the sanitary advice given by UK epidemiologists because they have higher standards than those of any other EU country? Quite the opposite perhaps

I fucking can't with this bozo clown :lmao: What kind of fantasy world does he think he lives in?

🤡

He’s still better that “just wait it out it’ll get better on its own”, Dementia Donald Drumpf. 

If there’s anything positive to try to take from this, being quarantined isn’t exactly a bad thing for someone with introverted/misanthropic tendencies.  I know I can and have both at times.  Let’s you reflect on things.

Be safe and careful out there 

Things are starting to really kick off here now: I work in a department of 250 on a single floor and no laptops or phones to work from home - yesterday they shut down the entire building down the road because someone tested positive.

The next few days are gonna be fun...

Hopefully this coronavirus crisis will wake people up regarding private health care. All the pressure is falling on the public system while the private washes its hands and tries to make profit out of it charging 300-800 euros to only get tested. Private health care should not only not exist, it should be considered a crime against humanity. Period. Health is a RIGHT, not a business.

Today we have + 11 more confirmed cases . From a gang of Thais who went out drinking / partying with their Hong Kong friends .

Report says they were shareing ( smoked from ) same cigarettes and drinking from the same glasses .

Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson have also tested positive for Covid-19 in Australia .

India is canceling ALL tourist visas in an effort to try and conbat Covid-19.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51847198

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 3.08.24 PM.png

1 hour ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

:electropop:

The United Kingdom IS located in Europe and secondly it makes no sense that they'd ban travelling to mainland Europe but not to Britain. Germany, France and the UK have seen a dramatic spike in new positive cases. I can't.... He and his administration are beyond crazy or dumb, probably both

29 minutes ago, horn said:

Ban Europe except UK? :manson:

Someone should explain to the nutter that even if it's a group of islands the UK is still part of the European continent :crazy: Opting out of the EU is an entirely different thing. Anyway, may the toxic and ridiculous US/UK bromance continue indefinitely and watch US governments draw Britain to the pits with them

And that goes for healthcare, illegal military aggressions so on and so forth

8 hours ago, Django said:

Hopefully this coronavirus crisis will wake people up regarding private health care. All the pressure is falling on the public system while the private washes its hands and tries to make profit out of it charging 300-800 euros to only get tested. Private health care should not only not exist, it should be considered a crime against humanity. Period. Health is a RIGHT, not a business.

Totally agree

And a right that comes at a price anyway

You pay taxes for it

Just like you pay taxes to have a public school system, to have roads etc. If someone wants to pay more to get the luxury fast treatment is fine but EVERYONE should be entitled to basic healthcare, regardless of income, especially in situations like this one

On 3/11/2020 at 6:02 AM, elijah said:

Beautifullly said. Hopefully this virus dies down naturally in the summer. There hasn’t been such a year where I couldn’t wait till it’s late June. Hope the cases get less and less and it’s contained and the sick are cured. I managed to reschedule my Rome and Napoli stay to early September. I pray it’s behind us at that time 😞 Thinking of u 2 ❤️