Coronavirus

MadFan

1 minute ago, Morrigan said:

I’m not the one shouting ,,, ,,

He meant that SARS had a higher mortality rate than COVID-19.

COVID-19 has a higher mortality rate than the annual flu, yes. :fag:

1 minute ago, MadFan said:

He meant that SARS had a higher mortality rate than COVID-19.

COVID-19 has a higher mortality rate than the annual flu, yes. :fag:

Yes and I said ebola too but Covid19 > common flu so... .

40 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

People are commenting on Madonna’s Eurovision performance calling her a witch for prophesying the Coronavirus.

saying really legit insane things like the crown she wears translates to corona in Spanish. So she must have known 🤯

People fail to realize that  u can easily predict what happens next if u buy into the game book. It’s just common sense if you pay attention. I can’t believe the hypocrisy and how easily misled most people are. Willingly.

guys, I’ve lost hope in humanity. My goal now is to save up n buy an island and just leave. 

WTF????

Who is commenting that? 

Fans think Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Contagion’ predicted the coronavirus outbreak

Contagion-Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

https://www.nme.com/news/film/contagion-predicted-coronavirus-outbreak-2619269

Amid the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, many people are noting similarities between what is unfolding and the 2011 movie Contagion.

The Steven Soderbergh film, which stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Marion Cotillard and Jude Law, depicts the outbreak of an epidemic as the scientific community races to contain a fictional virus, called MEV-1.

Fans have been comparing Contagion to the current coronavirus outbreak, with many plot elements mirroring what is going on in real life.

Among them is the spread of false information and how it exacerbates fear in the public, which is shown in the movie by Law’s conspiracy theorist Alan Krumwiede. His character spreads misinformation about the government having a cure, creating increased panic.

6 hours ago, MadFan said:

I shouldn't make light, but really, maybe 14 days in quarantine is JUST what the world NEEDS to reflect about what it's done. :fag:

I was thinking the same. Rather than have this go on and on for months and months, lets just make everyone stay home for 2 weeks. We already have the toilet paper ready.

5 hours ago, XXL said:

Fans think Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Contagion’ predicted the coronavirus outbreak

Contagion-Gwyneth-Paltrow.jpg

https://www.nme.com/news/film/contagion-predicted-coronavirus-outbreak-2619269

Amid the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, many people are noting similarities between what is unfolding and the 2011 movie Contagion.

The Steven Soderbergh film, which stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Marion Cotillard and Jude Law, depicts the outbreak of an epidemic as the scientific community races to contain a fictional virus, called MEV-1.

Fans have been comparing Contagion to the current coronavirus outbreak, with many plot elements mirroring what is going on in real life.

Among them is the spread of false information and how it exacerbates fear in the public, which is shown in the movie by Law’s conspiracy theorist Alan Krumwiede. His character spreads misinformation about the government having a cure, creating increased panic.

How dare you bring Goop and her terrible acting into this. My biggest fear about coronavirus is that we all start acting like gwenyth.

3 hours ago, Paul said:

How dare you bring Goop and her terrible acting into this. My biggest fear about coronavirus is that we all start acting like gwenyth.

:rotfl: :lmao: 👍

Please forgive me

Homophobic rabbi claims coronavirus outbreak is God’s divine punishment for Pride parades

A conservative rabbi from Israel has claimed that that the current outbreak of coronavirus, or Covid19, is happening because of Pride parades.

In a bizarre rant on Saturday at the Kiseh Rahamim yeshiva in Bnei Brak, Rabbi Meir Mazuz hit out at LGBT+ people and blamed them for the spread of the virus, the Israel Hayom reports.

Speaking at the event, Mazuz said a pride parade is “a parade against nature”, and added: “When someone goes against nature, the one who created nature takes revenge on him.”

Rabbi Meir Mazuz said Arab countries will be spared from the coronavirus because they ‘don’t have this evil inclination’.

Incredibly, the rabbi then tried to claim that Arab countries are being spared from the coronavirus because they “don’t have this evil inclination.”

Furthermore, he blamed the outbreak of coronavirus in Iran – where almost 200 people have died from the virus – on “their hatred of Israel.”

The rabbi, who is the former leader of the homophobic Yachad party, also said Israel would be protected from the coronavirus. He clearly hasn’t been keeping track of the spread of the virus – almost 40 people have already contracted Covid19 in Israel.

It is regrettable that in times like these when the whole world comes together to eradicate coronavirus, Rabbi Mazuz finds it appropriate to blame the virus’s outbreak on the LGBTQ community.

The rabbi has been sharply criticised by LGBT+ groups and human rights organisations, including the Anti-Defamation League.

“It is regrettable that in times like these when the whole world comes together to eradicate coronavirus, Rabbi Mazuz finds it appropriate to blame the virus’s outbreak on the LGBTQ community,” a representative from the Israeli branch of the Anti-Defamation League said.

An American pastor has also pinned the spread of Covid19 on LGBT+ people.

Amazingly, Mazuz is not even the first religious person to pin the spread of coronavirus on the LGBT+ community. Right-wing pastor Steven Andrew of the California-based USA Christian Church has declared March to be “Repent of LGBT Sin Month” – a move he genuinely believes will “save lives and the nation, and protect from coronavirus”.

More than 3,600 people have died globally from the Wuhan coronavirus, but Andrew insisted that people would be saved if they obey God.

“God’s love shows it is urgent to repent, because the * teaches homosexuals lose their souls and God destroys LGBT societies,” Andrew said in a press release this week.

“Obeying God protects the USA from diseases, such as the coronavirus,” he insisted.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/homophobic-rabbi-claims-coronavirus-outbreak-is-gods-divine-punishment-for-pride-parades/ar-BB10VZ8J?ocid=spartandhp

I'm here in Italy and I'm kinda shitting myself a bit, I just learned that that it can resist quite a while on surfaces, therefore not even touching the groceries that you bought is safe anymore cause you can get it from there too if someone recently sneezed on the bag of pasta that you just bought or whatever. It's crazy.

23 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

Keep washing your hands regularly and do not touch your face. Hopefully you'll be fine @Andra.

🙏

Will just chill home working, watching my fav series and listening to Madonna and hope it doesn't explode in my city as well. So far there are very few cases here still.

7 hours ago, Andra said:

🙏

Will just chill home working, watching my fav series and listening to Madonna and hope it doesn't explode in my city as well. So far there are very few cases here still.

Hugs and best wishes Andra

Everything will be fine in the end

We need to be safe

But not let emotions take over the best of us

9 minutes ago, XXL said:

Hugs and best wishes Andra

Everything will be fine in the end

We need to be safe

But not let emotions take over the best of us

Thank u darling XXL, same to you❤️ I'm hearing the center of the city was empty today, not super full the way it usually is, this is good news it means people are starting to understand what they need to do, at least for a couple of weeks or however long it'll be needed.

41 minutes ago, XXL said:

They have now extended the red quarantine zone to the entire country. Nobody gets in or out of the peninsula and the islands

Really???

34 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Really???

Yes

They call it the orange zone

We supposedly have less limitations than the 50,000 people in the Lodi first cluster area. But the Home Office has issued travelling papers for all citizens, you can only leave the house for serious and proven reasons or for work and you have to carry this piece of paper every time you get out the 🏠

https://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/coronavirus-conte-tutta-italia-zona-arancione-come-lombardia-ADaDV8B

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Thank u darling XXL, same to you❤️ I'm hearing the center of the city was empty today, not super full the way it usually is, this is good news it means people are starting to understand what they need to do, at least for a couple of weeks or however long it'll be needed.

Thank you sweetie  😘

Well the city centre hasn't been full at all for the past two weeks, everything has been shutdown after all, after Saturday midnight decree which extended the curfew measures to the entire region of Lombardy plus other Northern cities like Venice, Asti, Parma etc people are starting to be really worried. Today the streets were virtually deserted. We are seeing scenes from a movie only it's real. It's a weird feeling

From Caca daily:

I really love Italy (who doesn't), but I'm kind of disappointed by Stupid Love's performance there, especially since Gaga mentions that she's Italian like every other hour, so this might be like God's punishment or something

Risultato immagini per no comment gif

50 minutes ago, XXL said:

Thank you sweetie  😘

Well the city centre hasn't been full at all for the past two weeks, everything has been shutdown after all, after Saturday midnight decree which extended the curfew measures to the entire region of Lombardy plus other Northern cities like Venice, Asti, Parma etc people are starting to be really worried. Today the streets were virtually deserted. We are seeing scenes from a movie only it's real. It's a weird feeling

These measures are painful but necessary. Lots of people, especially youngsters, still haven't  understood the gravity of the situation, thinking they are on some sort of vacation and they are acting irresponsible.... I fully support the decisions of the Italian government. Staying at home, as far as possible, is the best thing we can do to avoid the spread of the infection and the collapse of our healthcare system (which is the main problem caused by this epidemy).

52 minutes ago, XXL said:

Thank you sweetie  😘

Yes I actually meant my city, I'm in the central region on the sea side with very few cases here, until a few days ago it was still active full of young people as usual,out and about, going to bars and restaurants, clothing stores. A friend called today and said it's totally deserted, and it's so weird. I ain't getting out of my house to see it tho. I'm so glad they decided to close everything, about time. This should've been done at least 2 weeks ago.