Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

I would have loved a MADAME X 12" SINGLES BOX


Recommended Posts

Fcuk that colored shit, but still I Still Say They Should Have Realeased

GOD CONTROL 12"

I Don't Search I Find 12"

Dark Ballet (Extended Suite) 12"

KIller Who Are Partying/Ciao Bella 12"

Looking For Mercy/Batuka Cassette.

 

THE END.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

With the renaissance of vinyl this is such a missed opportunity (like so many) from her team. I would absolutely purchase these 12” (preferably on black vinyl though). 

U and me both. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want the REAL rainbow LP :o 

MX red LP

MX orange LP

MX yellow LP

MX green LP

MX blue LP

MX indigo LP

MX violet LP

5,000 US / 5,000 UK / 5,000 JP copies for each color

US will have 15 tracks with 3 bonus tracks

UK will have 15 tracks with 3 unreleased tracks

JP will have 16 tracks with 3 unreleased tracks +  bonus remix

Easily another 100K for MX sales :rosey: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, acko said:

Fcuk that colored shit, but still I Still Say They Should Have Realeased

GOD CONTROL 12"

I Don't Search I Find 12"

Dark Ballet (Extended Suite) 12"

KIller Who Are Partying/Ciao Bella 12"

Looking For Mercy/Batuka Cassette.

 

THE END.

YES But I do like my coloured vinyl 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Medellin vinyl was a missed opportunity. A 12" with the mixes would have sold well and may have helped it chart.

There was such a Twitter buzz about it. Never seen that reaction on social media for one of her singles before. Not since hung up anyway.

But yes, a 12" for each of the singles in coloured vinyl world be amazing. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Medellin vinyl was a missed opportunity. A 12" with the mixes would have sold well and may have helped it chart.

There was such a Twitter buzz about it. Never seen that reaction on social media for one of her singles before. Not since hung up anyway.

But yes, a 12" for each of the singles in coloured vinyl world be amazing. 

 

You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately without a proper label, they are not pushing releases as much as they should. I mean most M fans collect and have done since the vinyl years so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

I so wished a special single release of IDSIF, because it sounds straight from 1992 and it would have been cool to release it on vinyl with extended, 7" or 12" remixes. 

I would've loved this as well, and also with some off track -one or two-  remixes with I dunno Batuka or Come alive or even with a B-side (think Secret's UK/Euro single) or even an EP (think Rain's Japasense  one!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately without a proper label, they are not pushing releases as much as they should. I mean most M fans collect and have done since the vinyl years so

But look at the multiple releases of the album. Glitter cassettes, different coloured albums etc. 

Releasing dark ballet and future as promo singles was a terrible choice and helped kill the album's buzz.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, jonski43 said:

But look at the multiple releases of the album. Glitter cassettes, different coloured albums etc. 

Releasing dark ballet and future as promo singles was a terrible choice and helped kill the album's buzz.

That is not true at ALL. It was never gonna b a smash hit, and Madonna fans rejoiced... cuz we got the Madonna who
released Bedtime Story as a single. That's what we wanted al along hunty, bold pop statements, so make no mistake.
She got the best reviews since COAD.

And that is a fact NOT A BLIND ITEM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, acko said:

That is not true at ALL. It was never gonna b a smash hit, and Madonna fans rejoiced... cuz we got the Madonna who
released Bedtime Story as a single. That's what we wanted al along hunty, bold pop statements, so make no mistake.
She got the best reviews since COAD.

And that is a fact NOT A BLIND ITEM.

We did not rejoice when future was performed and promoted! Please! 

I'm saying they were bad choices for promo straight after Medellin especially performing them at Eurovision too.

Yes, they're bold choices for the album but they should have stayed as album tracks. She still could have released the DB video but had we got crave and God control with videos and remixes after Medellin the project wouldn't have stalled so quickly.

GC, crave and I rise are still getting positive comments in the press. Nobody's here for future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 12:43 AM, Suedehead said:

Let's hope she rejoins Warner in 2020 :wow:

Goodbye Vile Nation and SHITscope

Gurl, I'm not sure if it's a good idea since things has changed so much over the past decades.

People who used to do the marketing for her probably exited or retired and the new team may not know how to promote her.

Even if the old team is still around, does the previous marketing strategy still feasible in 20s?

So many uncertainties.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, jonski43 said:

We did not rejoice when future was performed and promoted! Please! 

I'm saying they were bad choices for promo straight after Medellin especially performing them at Eurovision too.

Yes, they're bold choices for the album but they should have stayed as album tracks. She still could have released the DB video but had we got crave and God control with videos and remixes after Medellin the project wouldn't have stalled so quickly.

GC, crave and I rise are still getting positive comments in the press. Nobody's here for future.

Nobody said anything about FUTURA though?? Acko was talking about Dark Ballet and yes an extended 12 minute suite is needed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would love an RSD remix EP including the 3 bonus tracks:

1.) Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx)
2.) I Rise (Thomas Gold Remix)
3.) Crave (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix)
4.) I Don't Search I Find (Craig Cs Found Vocal)
5.) God Control (Whatever we know what the best remix is)
6.) Funana
7.) Back That Up
8.) Ciao Bella

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

I would love an RSD remix EP including the 3 bonus tracks:

1.) Medellin (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx)
2.) I Rise (Thomas Gold Remix)
3.) Crave (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix)
4.) I Don't Search I Find (Craig Cs Found Vocal)
5.) God Control (Whatever we know what the best remix is)
6.) Funana
7.) Back That Up
8.) Ciao Bella

Oh my god! I was fantasising this release walking to work today!!!! Chose the same mixes, apart from Medellin......can’t decide which would work best 🤔 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Oh my god! I was fantasising this release walking to work today!!!! Chose the same mixes, apart from Medellin......can’t decide which would work best 🤔 

Great minds! Hopefully this is something that could happen, but at this point I think we were lucky to get I Rise on vinyl. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

She needs to employ a fan who understands what we want. I would love vinyl editions or picture discs for the singles. I’m old school I’m afraid and downloads and streaming are just not exciting for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...