Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MadFan

J.K. Rowling Faces Criticism for Transgender Comment

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Are you for real?

Ugh

unfortunately 100% real.

Next up for the lgbtqzxyzdfgt, the push and normalization of pedophilia,  fact is, its already happening.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

Next up for the lgbtqzxyzdfgt, the push and normalization of pedophilia,  fact is, its already happening.

Are you gay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kim said:

Are you gay?

yep,

But i like to call it same sex attracted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

yep,

...and are you a paedophile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kim said:

...and are you a paedophile?

nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andgon144 said:

nope

So the lazy, offensive far right tropes you've been peddling in this thread lead me to one conclusion...

Internalized homophobia refers to negative stereotypes, beliefs, stigma, and prejudice about homosexuality and LGBT people that a person with same-sex attraction turns inward on themselves, whether or not they identify as LGBT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing is, 

Many straight men who transition consider themselves lesbians (think bruce jenner), these types want to stick their dicks in lesbian women, and yell transphobia when a lesbian woman denies them.

We, however, know that penis in vagina is not homosexuality!

There are also straight women, who for whatever reason, transition and try to get with gay men and chastise them when gay men aren't interested. 

Again, we know that homosexuality =/= penis in vagina!

This is why Jk rowling is saying that sex is a biological fact.

But apparently everything I've said is transphobic, but really the t movement is homophobic in such a sneaky way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kim said:

Internalized homophobia 

 

In madonna forum? no, no, no.

Kim, if you have some time, please read and watch the article and video from my previous post.

It's actually pro gay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

In madonna forum? no, no, no.

Kim, if you have some time, please read and watch the article and video from my previous post.

It's actually pro gay. 

You actually sound like you've been radicalised.

The fact you can't see that you're spewing the same sort of ill informed bigotry that was flung at gay people for decades (and still is in many cases) is quite alarming.

All the same dog whistle tropes about body parts and children and big pharma, all the while proclaiming to be protecting the rights of other minorities.

And when they're done with them, they'll come for you.

In the meantime, where I am, I'm celebrating...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kim said:

You actually sound like you've been radicalised.

The fact you can't see that you're spewing the same sort of ill informed bigotry that was flung at gay people for decades (and still is in many cases) is quite alarming.

All the same dog whistle tropes about body parts and children and big pharma, all the while proclaiming to be protecting the rights of other minorities.

And when they're done with them, they'll come for you.

In the meantime, where I am, I'm celebrating...

 

Such great news! 

Part of the problems we suffer nowadays is that most civil rights fighting (including workers rights) are not thought and people have no idea about the discrimination and the fight of brave people. 

Just read this thread, where one person clutched their pearls when I spoke of Jews incarceration because oh how could I compare, when gays and lesbians were in concentration camps too and transgender people where put to jail and battered on countries like Spain until 1978. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They would say those things about gay men to discredit us but never actually proven. 

The gay rights movement was actually very innocent in its aims. 

But the trans is something else: convincing gay men of a biological impossibility-they can become women, no different from my mom and yours. 

Convincing butch lesbians their interest in butch stuff is indicator of them really being men. 

So give them drugs and surgeries and make them “straight.” (Homophobia) this is what  Iran does to many LGB people, btw.

Changing language and pronouns. 

Transing children for playing with the wrong toys. 

Canceling people for misgendering trans people. 

Putting men in women’s spaces 

and putting straight people in lgb spaces. 

They gays were never this invasive. 

unfortunately, the gay movement lead to trans which is going towards pedophilia and other philias. 

I see many people are drunk off the gender  identity cool aid and disagree with me. That’s ok, I was once drunk too. Lol 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

They would say those things about gay men to discredit us but never actually proven. 

The gay rights movement was actually very innocent in its aims. 

But the trans is something else: convincing gay men of a biological impossibility-they can become women, no different from my mom and yours. 

Convincing butch lesbians their interest in butch stuff is indicator of them really being men. 

So give them drugs and surgeries and make them “straight.” (Homophobia) this is what  Iran does to many LGB people, btw.

Changing language and pronouns. 

Transing children for playing with the wrong toys. 

Canceling people for misgendering trans people. 

Putting men in women’s spaces 

and putting straight people in lgb spaces. 

They gays were never this invasive. 

unfortunately, the gay movement lead to trans which is going towards pedophilia and other philias. 

I see many people are drunk off the gender  identity cool aid and disagree with me. That’s ok, I was once drunk too. Lol 

 

You sound completely unhinged.

Anyone wondering about the rise of the far right across the world just needs to look at how you've been brainwashed.

A puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kim said:

You sound completely unhinged.

Anyone wondering about the rise of the far right across the world just needs to look at how you've been brainwashed.

A puppet.

These things are legitimately happening though, that's the scary part in all of this. Wish I was making it up.

Sex is a biological fact, this is not brainwashing or left/right wing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

These things are legitimately happening though, that's the scary part in all of this. Wish I was making it up.

Sex is a biological fact, this is not brainwashing or left/right wing. 

Nope. Referencing hypothetical situations that people say *might* happen or pointing to worst case scenarios as a reason for not affording a group of marginalised people more rights is bigotry, plain and simple. The paedophilia conspiracy nonsense in contemptible. Shame on you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

 

 

@karbatal

:chuckle: 

Well, she's the most famous elve on Earth! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

These things are legitimately happening though, that's the scary part in all of this. Wish I was making it up.

Sex is a biological fact, this is not brainwashing or left/right wing. 

 

They're still giving psychiatric therapies to gay children because some people think being gay is an option. Considering that people choose their gender based on whatever unhinged reason you are explaining is equally wrong. You are full of homophobia and embarrassing yourself. It's not funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kim said:

All the same dog whistle tropes about body parts and children and big pharma, all the while proclaiming to be protecting the rights of other minorities.

And when they're done with them, they'll come for you.

Explicitly clear, as one of the 'noble' affiliates of Rowling's literacy charity will readily state without compunction. Bringing back traditional families to protect women and girls is quite openly a coming attraction.

wvysbpxqq4451.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think she's even put out a statement to apologize

surprised her twitter account remains intact and active

she has a history of making anti trans remarks wish she would educate herself

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what? I'll go down the rabbit hole with you @Andgon144

 

6 hours ago, Andgon144 said:

 "An entire generation of gender non-conforming children that may have otherwise grown up gay are going to grow up to be brain damaged, weakened eunuchs with a medical malpractice lawyer on retainer." 

 

 

"There are consistent findings that gender non conforming kids-boys who prefer traditionally feminine activities and girls who prefer climbing trees and playing with trucks will often go on to become generally healthy gay and lesbian people as adults and sometimes even straight."

 

"I would think that ultimately, we'd want kids to be comfortable with themselves and their bodies and this is a better outcome than lifelong hormones with irreversible effectsirreversible surgeriessterility and struggling to believe the impossible: that they are the opposite sex. which we can never happen."

 

  • Point 1: It's hardly an ENTIRE GENERATION & referring to those that transitioned early in life as "brain damaged, weakened eunuchs" is a bit... HARSH :lol:
  • Point 2: Is there an implication that these gender-non-conforming kids are being encouraged to identify as trans? Kids are NOT as impressionable as we make them out to be: I had girly interests as a child (Sailor Moon, the Spice Girls) but no one could've convinced me that I wasn't a boy. They couldn't convince me that I was heterosexual!
  • Point 3: Ultimately, yes, everyone should be comfortable with their bodies. But what about those that are not? Who are WE to deny what makes THEM feel comfortable? I would imagine that any parent taking their child through the process of hormone therapy understands the long term consequences (if they don't, then surely they're not utilizing Google, which is free). The same goes for any surgical procedures, which are NOT mandatory: no one is forcing anyone to undergo a double mastectomy!

 

 

3 hours ago, Andgon144 said:

But the trans is something else: convincing gay men of a biological impossibility-they can become women, no different from my mom and yours. 

Convincing butch lesbians their interest in butch stuff is indicator of them really being men.

 

So give them drugs and surgeries and make them “straight.” (Homophobia) this is what  Iran does to many LGB people, btw.

 

Canceling people for misgendering trans people. 

  • Point 1: Again, who is doing the 'convincing?' The doctors, therapists, parents, society?
  • Point 2: I watched a documentary about that, but those folks are actually FORCED to transition or face jail time, correct?
  • Point 3: People, like JK Rowling, have a right to express their point of view & others have a right to CANCEL/ not support them for those views. That's not new :dazed:

 

 

Quote

unfortunately, the gay movement lead to trans which is going towards pedophilia and other philias. 

There is a small minority of MAPs (minor attracted persons) on social media trying to attach themselves to the LGBT movement, but they're usually dismissed as the outcasts they are & for good reason: ask any person that was sexualized as a child by an adult if that experience was pleasant or consensual. Let's also not forget that pedophilia was around LONG BEFORE any of us were having a discussions about sexuality or gender! That's really an entirely different subject. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andgon144 said:

This is why Jk rowling is saying that sex is a biological fact.

Now, I will agree with you there (I don't think any logical person is denying that). Terms like cis- exist because there is such a thing as biology.

 

Ultimately though, what is your concern? That people shouldn't transition at all? That people are transitioning too early? If you're implying that gay kids can be "brainwashed" into thinking that they are trans, let me ask if YOUR parents could have "convinced" you to live & identify as the opposite sex? I'm actually NOT being a smart ass, I just need clarity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That whole lie that the Trans community is turning what would be just gender-nonconforming kids into trans adults has been thoroughly DEBUNKED by numerous medical doctors, psychologists/psychiatrists, and other experts who study the field. 99.9% of any and all medical professionals know how to spot the inherent difference between completely standard gender non-conforming kids/young adults and those who are truly Trans. There's a whole set of criteria, and doctors won't move forward otherwise. The anti-trans movement have taken this work and completely perverted it to set out this propaganda narrative.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a detransitioned butch lesbian woman. I identified as trans for 10 years because I hated being female and thought that made me a boy. It's been a hard journey into loving myself, to say the least (I've only just switched my gender marker on this website). I'm starting to undo the years of damage that gender ideology has done to me. I really do think butch lesbians and gender non-conforming kids in general are being pushed to transition - or, if that upsets you, perhaps "pushed" is the wrong word. Let's just say peer pressure and social media play a big part. I know I wouldn't have known such a thing as transition was possible without social media sucking me in with false promises.

Because I've experienced (and still struggle with) gender dysphoria, I have enormous sympathy and respect for trans people. And just because I was wrong in my transition, doesn't mean their journey is the same. Still, I have to say, I stand Jk on this one. Biological sex is a fact. Women are oppressed because of their biological sex, not their "identity", and they deserve sex separate spaces away from men.

You may disagree with me and that's okay. Can we just agree that the issue really isn't black and white, to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nefarious said:

I am a detransitioned butch lesbian woman. I identified as trans for 10 years because I hated being female and thought that made me a boy. It's been a hard journey into loving myself, to say the least (I've only just switched my gender marker on this website). I'm starting to undo the years of damage that gender ideology has done to me. I really do think butch lesbians and gender non-conforming kids in general are being pushed to transition - or, if that upsets you, perhaps "pushed" is the wrong word. Let's just say peer pressure and social media play a big part. I know I wouldn't have known such a thing as transition was possible without social media sucking me in with false promises.

Because I've experienced (and still struggle with) gender dysphoria, I have enormous sympathy and respect for trans people. And just because I was wrong in my transition, doesn't mean their journey is the same. Still, I have to say, I stand Jk on this one. Biological sex is a fact. Women are oppressed because of their biological sex, not their "identity", and they deserve sex separate spaces away from men.

You may disagree with me and that's okay. Can we just agree that the issue really isn't black and white, to say the least.

Thank you for this 

I know that there are many butch lesbians out there who feel this way. 

Nothing wrong with being a masculine-butch woman or  fem guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

Now, I will agree with you there (I don't think any logical person is denying that). Terms like cis- exist because there is such a thing as biology.

 

Ultimately though, what is your concern? That people shouldn't transition at all? That people are transitioning too early? If you're implying that gay kids can be "brainwashed" into thinking that they are trans, let me ask if YOUR parents could have "convinced" you to live & identify as the opposite sex? I'm actually NOT being a smart ass, I just need clarity.

Hey thanks for chiming in and being polite. 

My concern here is that this movement is homophobic and misogynistic. 

My concern is that trans is being used to cure homosexuality given that in tra logic sexuality is a choice. Straight men can now identify as lesbian women, gay guys identify as straight women etc. 

Yea kids are ridiculously smart but in no way sound enough to be making lifelong medical decisions. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

You know what? I'll go down the rabbit hole with you @Andgon144

 

 

  • Point 1: It's hardly an ENTIRE GENERATION & referring to those that transitioned early in life as "brain damaged, weakened eunuchs" is a bit... HARSH :lol:
  • Point 2: Is there an implication that these gender-non-conforming kids are being encouraged to identify as trans? Kids are NOT as impressionable as we make them out to be: I had girly interests as a child (Sailor Moon, the Spice Girls) but no one could've convinced me that I wasn't a boy. They couldn't convince me that I was heterosexual!
  • Point 3: Ultimately, yes, everyone should be comfortable with their bodies. But what about those that are not? Who are WE to deny what makes THEM feel comfortable? I would imagine that any parent taking their child through the process of hormone therapy understands the long term consequences (if they don't, then surely they're not utilizing Google, which is free). The same goes for any surgical procedures, which are NOT mandatory: no one is forcing anyone to undergo a double mastectomy!

 

 

  • Point 1: Again, who is doing the 'convincing?' The doctors, therapists, parents, society?
  • Point 2: I watched a documentary about that, but those folks are actually FORCED to transition or face jail time, correct?
  • Point 3: People, like JK Rowling, have a right to express their point of view & others have a right to CANCEL/ not support them for those views. That's not new :dazed:

 

 

There is a small minority of MAPs (minor attracted persons) on social media trying to attach themselves to the LGBT movement, but they're usually dismissed as the outcasts they are & for good reason: ask any person that was sexualized as a child by an adult if that experience was pleasant or consensual. Let's also not forget that pedophilia was around LONG BEFORE any of us were having a discussions about sexuality or gender! That's really an entirely different subject. 

Hey again thanks for wanting to discuss! 

As for who is doing the convincing?

another poster just said social media and. Internet. 

In addition all mainstream outlet’s: science, drs, entertainment industry etc.

according to another article I posted earlier, these mainstream outlets have financial/fiscal relationships with the tra billionaires behind this movement  therefore  people will bend the truth or risk Loosing their livelihoods kind of like the women who speak out. 

There is a lot of online grooming of vulnerable people to become trans. 

Maybe @nefarious could enlighten us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS, I can't believe reading on a Madonna forum of all place offensive remarks straight out of conspiracy theories of the far right and homophobic remarks seemingly straight out of the mouth of an evangelical preacher. Some people should leave social media and educate themselves on sources based on science and journalistic rigor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought being liberal meant tolerance? Agree to disagree not agree or else?

I feel like it’s becoming a dictatorship and losing the plot more and more. 

the topic of gender is extremely nuanced Historically and culturally and there is still more to look into because there is still more conversation to be had despite its long history, Before anyone can be called phobic. Right now there’s just a lot of ignorance because the topic is pretty new to more people than not. And that’s OK. No ones born knowing it all.

Also Not every trans person agrees with jk but there are many trans who do. Not every woman agrees with jk but many do as well. 

all trans people want is equal rights and To not be seen as second class citizens and not fear for their lives because of how they identify. like any other minority group.

It’s sometimes the pc “allies” or extreme leftists that stir shit up. People are being extra with the phobic accusations instead of letting the conversation unfold. 

Tolerance is a lost art form nowadays it’s insane.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nefarious said:

I am a detransitioned butch lesbian woman. I identified as trans for 10 years because I hated being female and thought that made me a boy. It's been a hard journey into loving myself, to say the least (I've only just switched my gender marker on this website). I'm starting to undo the years of damage that gender ideology has done to me. I really do think butch lesbians and gender non-conforming kids in general are being pushed to transition - or, if that upsets you, perhaps "pushed" is the wrong word. Let's just say peer pressure and social media play a big part. I know I wouldn't have known such a thing as transition was possible without social media sucking me in with false promises.

Because I've experienced (and still struggle with) gender dysphoria, I have enormous sympathy and respect for trans people. And just because I was wrong in my transition, doesn't mean their journey is the same. Still, I have to say, I stand Jk on this one. Biological sex is a fact. Women are oppressed because of their biological sex, not their "identity", and they deserve sex separate spaces away from men.

You may disagree with me and that's okay. Can we just agree that the issue really isn't black and white, to say the least.

Thank you for sharing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...