Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

EXPOSED: Fake Climate Change Fighter Greta Thunberg Took First Class Train


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Martin B. said:

The level of venom that is directed at young people who still have everything to learn from life but who are trying to find Their place in the world is really disgusting. Whether it's Greta, the survivors of the Parkland massacre or any other youngster who protests on the street, they are trying to make a difference in a collapsing world we have given them and by making mistakes normal for their age and according to a code of value that we gave them. This way of knocking them out with reproach for each error is a way of trying to silence them now so that everything remains exactly the same for previous generations. Sad.

This entire topic gives me "old bommer" vibes which is sad and pathetic.

The 16 year old who talks about climate chance is the target to put down. Not the big corporations that have been using and abusing our environment and taking up resources for decades 😂

Imagine spending all this energy to discredit her LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Aime said:

I have no time for her, just like she has none for poor countries and children who live there. You know, the ones whos childhood was actually stolen.

Are poor countries the ones running huge conglomerates that are ruining the environment...? lol Your logic makes no sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Are poor countries the ones running huge conglomerates that are ruining the environment...? lol Your logic makes no sense.

Um, in her original speech she was asking whole countries to change their ways, not just conglomerates. Among them, Brazil and China. And besides, if you know anything about, say, China, you will understand that such conglomerates created jobs and literally saved billions of people from poverty. People that are hungry NOW, not poor Greta living in an actual socialist country with a pretty great ecological situation still who's worried about her FUTURE. If these conglomerates shut down their factories tomorrow, what will our Greta do to save these children and their families?

My main problem with this sutuation is that the forces behind Greta made it all very personal (for impact, obviously). The problem is, the center piece here is a girl from one of the richest countries of the world complaining about "her stolen childhood" and preaching about the very real and very important things in a very hamfisted and sensationalist manner; things she didn't really experience (or not to the extent that a child living next to a toxuc dump waste in Cambodia might experience). It's all very Lady Gaga to me; sad to see that the same kind of approach is now being applied to such important things as the climate change.

With that being said, adults attacking a kid on social media is in extremely poor taste.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2019 at 9:04 PM, Aime said:

Um, in her original speech she was asking whole countries to change their ways, not just conglomerates. Among them, Brazil and China. And besides, if you know anything about, say, China, you will understand that such conglomerates created jobs and literally saved billions of people from poverty. People that are hungry NOW, not poor Greta living in an actual socialist country with a pretty great ecological situation still who's worried about her FUTURE. If these conglomerates shut down their factories tomorrow, what will our Greta do to save these children and their families?

My main problem with this sutuation is that the forces behind Greta made it all very personal (for impact, obviously). The problem is, the center piece here is a girl from one of the richest countries of the world complaining about "her stolen childhood" and preaching about the very real and very important things in a very hamfisted and sensationalist manner; things she didn't really experience (or not to the extent that a child living next to a toxuc dump waste in Cambodia might experience). It's all very Lady Gaga to me; sad to see that the same kind of approach is now being applied to such important things as the climate change.

With that being said, adults attacking a kid on social media is in extremely poor taste.

And all those jobs are going to mean nothing when almost every major city on this planet is under 20 feet of water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PDC717 said:

And all those jobs are going to mean nothing when almost every major city on this planet is under 20 feet of water.

Go tell that to children in Mumbai dying of starvation. "It's OK, kids, you're gonna die for a great cause!".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aime said:

Go tell that to children in Mumbai dying of starvation. "It's OK, kids, you're gonna die for a great cause!".

All of the companies who gave those jobs should be switching to electric vehicles and solar/wind power.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And yes breaking news, we have to think marketing in those modern days to make yourself heard so... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...