Lock up your daughters y'all - Randy ANDY is about!

Apples388

30 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-50447028

Disgusting creature

BELIEVE THE VICTIMS !

He is horrible.  Glad that he is finally being exposed. 

I am not sure about the UK but there has been a lot of talk regarding how the "Murdoch press"  in Australia has been hounding Meghan Markle so much over every tiny thing and never reported much on Prince Andrew.  Her crimes are being American,  having so called  "leftist views" and not showing the "stiff upper lip"  that royals are " supposed to show.  Andrew's crimes - hanging around and staying with with a well known sex offender who provides rich men with under-age girls. Some have even named him as using Epstein's services.   Just appalling.  

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is horrible.  Glad that he is finally being exposed. 

I am not sure about the UK but there has been a lot of talk regarding how the "Murdoch press"  in Australia has been hounding Meghan Markle so much over every tiny thing and never reported much on Prince Andrew.  Her crimes are being American,  having so called  "leftist views" and not showing the "stiff upper lip"  that royals are " supposed to show.  Andrew's crimes - hanging around and staying with with a well known sex offender who provides rich men with under-age girls. Some have even named him as using Epstein's services.   Just appalling.  

It's pretty much the same in the UK, they'll most likely report on Andrew for the next couple of days & then it'll be back to the Meghan bashing. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Harvey Epstein didn't kill himself! 

Jeffrey Epstein found supposedly “hanged in his cell” after the guards fell asleep, the cameras stopped working and his roommate was moved  🤔

Harvey Weinstein “still hanging around and needs to be in a cell”  

not much difference  

19 hours ago, White Heat said:

It's pretty much the same in the UK, they'll most likely report on Andrew for the next couple of days & then it'll be back to the Meghan bashing. 

Thanks White Heat.  It is both infuriating and interesting.  Not a Meghan fan but do feel the media is being disgusting to her.  Piers Morgan and all of the Right wing Murdoch columnists have been bashing her relentlessly for months and in such a misogynist way.    Meanwhile,  they have known about Andrew for YEARS ( was confirmed by other journalists )  and have left him alone all the time.  

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Harvey Epstein didn't kill himself! 

He was knocked off for sure.  So much big money and cover ups involved too. 

1 hour ago, Kelmadfan said:

Jeffrey Epstein found supposedly “hanged in his cell” after the guards fell asleep, the cameras stopped working and his roommate was moved  🤔

Harvey Weinstein “still hanging around and needs to be in a cell”  

not much difference  

Money speaks all languages.  I bet they were frightened he might have sung like a canary.  These cases are the real conspiracy theories that are correct. 

45 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Money speaks all languages.  I bet they were frightened he might have sung like a canary.  These cases are the real conspiracy theories that are correct. 

Exactly.  I doubt he’s even dead. He had lots of money to “disappear”. 

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thanks White Heat.  It is both infuriating and interesting.  Not a Meghan fan but do feel the media is being disgusting to her.  Piers Morgan and all of the Right wing Murdoch columnists have been bashing her relentlessly for months and in such a misogynist way.    Meanwhile,  they have known about Andrew for YEARS ( was confirmed by other journalists )  and have left him alone all the time.   

They are treating her in a similar way to how they treated Princes Diana a lot of the time & honestly, I think other members of the royal family are happy to let that happen because it is a very effective distraction from all of the vile things some of them get up to.

There was a guy over here who did a couple of interviews a few years back about abuse he had suffered as a child, he did one interview with The Express newspaper where his name & face was shown (https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381/Female-MP-abused-boy-in-care) & then later did another with BBC Panorama (where his identity was "hidden"). Since those interviews were released to the public, video footage has emerged of him naming people that neither The Express or Panorama included in their reports, he also insinuates that a member of the royal family was involved in some of the abuse. There is also footage showing him being coached & coerced into lying & including details that would discredit his own claims. I've heard this has happened to other people too. So yes, they have know for years & it seems highly likely that they have been covering up for him for a long time. 

6 hours ago, White Heat said:

They are treating her in a similar way to how they treated Princes Diana a lot of the time & honestly, I think other members of the royal family are happy to let that happen because it is a very effective distraction from all of the vile things some of them get up to.

There was a guy over here who did a couple of interviews a few years back about abuse he had suffered as a child, he did one interview with The Express newspaper where his name & face was shown (https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381/Female-MP-abused-boy-in-care) & then later did another with BBC Panorama (where his identity was "hidden"). Since those interviews were released to the public, video footage has emerged of him naming people that neither The Express or Panorama included in their reports, he also insinuates that a member of the royal family was involved in some of the abuse. There is also footage showing him being coached & coerced into lying & including details that would discredit his own claims. I've heard this has happened to other people too. So yes, they have know for years & it seems highly likely that they have been covering up for him for a long time. 

I’ve seen stuff like that too. I don’t know if it was from a movie or doctored in some way, a young naked boy climbing down from an upper window of some Royal estate (sorry, I’m not knowledgeable on Britain's Royal Palaces and such). And that Jimmy Saville person. Wasn’t he knighted? I mean that sends up red flags right there. 

I think it’s horrible how they’re treating Meghan. It does ring of the way Princess Diana was treated. They do seem to gang up on their in-laws. 

10 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

I’ve seen stuff like that too. I don’t know if it was from a movie or doctored in some way, a young naked boy climbing down from an upper window of some Royal estate (sorry, I’m not knowledgeable on Britain's Royal Palaces and such). And that Jimmy Saville person. Wasn’t he knighted? I mean that sends up red flags right there. 

I think it’s horrible how they’re treating Meghan. It does ring of the way Princess Diana was treated. They do seem to gang up on their in-laws. 

The boy was escaping from Buckingham Palace but it was for a TV show.

Yes, Jimmy Savile was knighted & he was only outed for what he really was after his death. My guess is he knew enough about other people to be protected by them. 

1 hour ago, White Heat said:

Yes, Jimmy Savile was knighted & he was only outed for what he really was after his death. My guess is he knew enough about other people to be protected by them. 

Thanks for the info on the boy. What TV show? Just curious. 

Saville sure sounds like Epstein in many ways. 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:18 PM, White Heat said:

Everybody knew about Jimmy Savile but he had good connections and very tough lawyers as does another well known celebrity in the UK who'll be exposed when he dies.

I'm surprised but Andrew is getting a lot of heat in the press at the moment. 

As for Meghan, she's a known yachter and known gold digger. She's nothing like Diana who was just posh and naive. Just look at the rift between William and Harry. They were so close for years.

There is a rumour that Harry is pissed off with William for having an affair. William apparently had a fling with a friend of Kate's. Harry it appears has some scruples and has never forgiven Charles and Camilla for their affair which split up his parent's marriage, hence he is disappointed in William.

Harry doesn't really care too much about his royal status and privileges but will take advantage of them. You can bet that 'The Establishment' tried to dissuade him from marrying an American actress but he told them to f off. He also doesn't give a shit about the press as he blames then for Diana's death so he is quite happy to sue them now and fuck the consequences.

I quite like Harry.

19 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Everybody knew about Jimmy Savile but he had good connections and very tough lawyers as does another well known celebrity in the UK who'll be exposed when he dies.

As for Meghan, she's a known yachter and known gold digger. She's nothing like Diana who was just posh and naive. Just look at the rift between William and Harry. They were so close for years.

His "good" connections & lawyers were/are just as sick as he was. These kinds of "people" tend to stick together, that's why you can't even find out where Sidney Cooke is. It's also probably why the records about the Dunblane massacre were sealed for 100 years & why nobody really talks about Vishal Mehrotra or Martin Allen much. 

Did the other well know celebrity like a vest to the Elm Guest House by any chance?

The fact that Andrew is getting a fair bit of press tells me there must be something bigger that we are being distracted from. 

I know Meghan is not like Diana as a person, but it seems like the people who used Diana are using now Meghan in a similar way.

22 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Diana had royal blood.  Her father was titled - Earl of Spencer.  I feel so sorry for her suffering and pain but the public perception of her is odd in that she is somehow seen as an out-sider in the privileged royal world.   She moved in those circles all her life and her family were titled and well known for being snobby, horrible and they were incredibly wealthy. . She was lovely - much kinder and shy than her family - but she was totally different to Meghan.  She was accepted because she was part of the upper class.  Those were still the times when the royals had to marry in their class and wealth circles. Why her niece is now famous - Lady Kitty Spencer. She has just been the "star"  of the Melbourne cup racing festival and treated like well - royalty.  Yes, they are titled too.  They are a titled family and Diana was not some girl picked off the streets etc. It was the press that started hounding her and her marriage to Charles was crazy as it was obvious they never were  in love.   He should have manned up years back and married Camilla whom he obviously did love despite the press hating her.  Instead of putting Diana through a loveless marriage.  

Meghan is hated by the press and the upper class because she is a complete and utter out-sider.  She is American, mixed race and an actress.  Not wealthy and not British.  Always knew she would be turned on and blamed for everything.  Watching Harry speak, it seemed that he did not want his children paraded around and to have an easier childhood.  Yet, the UK press is naturally blaming Meghan - also continually complaining about her so called "leftist ways"   With Piers Morgan continually on her case and trashing her every second as well. Not sure how she will survive as the media backlash and hatred for her is worse than Diana in my opinion.  Diana was hounded by the press but she was always raved about. It was more the shocking invasion of privacy and the fact Diana was never left alone by the press.  I don't see the same devotion and love to Meghan by the press and totally expected it. Just come slightly sooner than  expected - the vicious articles and backlash.  The Queen seems to like her a lot though. I hope Harry and Meghan stay together despite all the attempts at the moment to rip them apart. 

2 hours ago, White Heat said:

His "good" connections & lawyers were/are just as sick as he was. These kinds of "people" tend to stick together, that's why you can't even find out where Sidney Cooke is. It's also probably why the records about the Dunblane massacre were sealed for 100 years & why nobody really talks about Vishal Mehrotra or Martin Allen much. 

Did the other well know celebrity like a vest to the Elm Guest House by any chance?

The fact that Andrew is getting a fair bit of press tells me there must be something bigger that we are being distracted from. 

I know Meghan is not like Diana as a person, but it seems like the people who used Diana are using now Meghan in a similar way.

Yes, I think they did frequent the Elm Guest house. Don't know anything about Dunblane though??? But yes, if you look at Epstein's flight book there were so many huge stars, politicians and VIPs listed. I'm sure one or two names will have to fall on their swords to cover the rest of them. Blinds saying that Ghislaine Maxwell has so many recordings and videos that she's safe. 

I can see this dragging on and going nowhere like Spacey and Weinstein.

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, I think they did frequent the Elm Guest house. Don't know anything about Dunblane though??? But yes, if you look at Epstein's flight book there were so many huge stars, politicians and VIPs listed. I'm sure one or two names will have to fall on their swords to cover the rest of them. Blinds saying that Ghislaine Maxwell has so many recordings and videos that she's safe. 

I can see this dragging on and going nowhere like Spacey and Weinstein.

So the Dunblane thing; There was an inquiry into the massacre (The Cullen Inquiry) during which evidence of Thomas Hamiton's previous interactions with the police was presented but the information was sealed, under a closure order to prevent publication for 100 years. So nobody knows just how much the police already knew about him before he went & murdered a bunch of innocent kids. I believe since the initial inquiry one of piece of information has been released about him being arrested for assault, obstructing police & contravention of the Children and Young Persons Act 1937. He was released without charge. For years there has been speculation that there is some kind of cover up. There is much more to it but that is the main thing that make people question the story that has been told. 

Epstein's book had all sorts of people in it, some of them probably completely unaware of what he was/is but there certainly must be a lot who were aware & complicit. I do wonder about Ghislaine Maxwell. The blinds are probably right, I see no other reason why she wouldn't have been thrown under the bus yet.

It will drag on. Sadly, I really don't see anything changing any time soon.

It's clear that there's a net of super wealthy people doing whatever they want and totally safe because if one falls all would fall. Andrew must be feeling surprised that he's taken a toll in this. I'm sure that being royalty he thought that he'd never have any problem. Hence the absurd interview. Nobody in their right mind would have done that interview IN BUCKINGHAM and appear as a stupid snob unrepentant turd.

They say that the decision of retiring from public life is not even his. 

• 2 months later...