"The Confessions Tour" SoundScan/Billboard Discussion

thebigham

Speaking of IGTTYAS, i think our Best Buy store actually sent all their copies back. Ever since the cd/dvd came out, they've had about 20+ copies, and every time i go in the store, i always check out her section, see what cd's they have of her etc, well they've always had quite a few of Secret, well i was there last week and they still had the same amount and then today i went in and there was only 1. have a hard time believing it sold all those copies so it was surprising the others were gone. I wonder if they do that when they know a new one is coming to make room?? I dont know. all her other ones where there, but secret was removed.

Speaking of IGTTYAS, i think our Best Buy store actually sent all their copies back. Ever since the cd/dvd came out, they've had about 20+ copies, and every time i go in the store, i always check out her section, see what cd's they have of her etc, well they've always had quite a few of Secret, well i was there last week and they still had the same amount and then today i went in and there was only 1. have a hard time believing it sold all those copies so it was surprising the others were gone. I wonder if they do that when they know a new one is coming to make room?? I dont know. all her other ones where there, but secret was removed.

Maybe they moved them to the DVD section. I don't think they would send 20 copies back. If they had hundreds in stock, maybe.

Guest boytoyville

That would be sweet if it debuted in the top ten. It really could happen at this point. I imagine it will sell 20,000 copies it's first week at the very very least.

Guest demitri

wait a minute. it's being sold in a CD + DVD format only in the US... circa IGTYAS?

I thought it's being sold as a DVD + CD in the US (so it wont chart on the Billboard Top 200)

Actually :

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #12 in Music (See Top Sellers in Music)

Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 52 in Music

Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: #20 in Musik

wait a minute. it's being sold in a CD + DVD format only in the US... circa IGTYAS?

I thought it's being sold as a DVD + CD in the US (so it wont chart on the Billboard Top 200)

Since it was first announced, it has always been a cd/dvd package eligible for the BB200.

Chris

last update

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #12 in Music (See Top Sellers in Music)

Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 52 in Music

Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: #22 in Musik

Guest demitri

Since it was first announced, it has always been a cd/dvd package eligible for the BB200.

Chris

Oh. For some strange reason, I thought it was going to be a DVD + CD

I wish IGTYAS and Confessions weren't in this format. I mean I dont like the idea of Madonna albums selling 150,000 copies each going into her discography. And besides the DVD is the more prominent thing in the package so its only logical to sell it as a DVD + CD, charting in the DVD charts.

I blame Warner (again)

Guest FuckBuddy

I think it is a great idea!!

Music dvd sales are down more than album sales.

With the live cd being kept in the Madonna albums' section, the live cd will continue to sell and sell over the years.

exactly. i'm sure neither madge nor warner care about its chart position. the important thing is for this release to become a steady seller in the long run.

Guest Bad Robot

With the live cd being kept in the Madonna albums' section, the live cd will continue to sell and sell over the years.

Agreed.

Guest boytoyville

yep yep :)

im just goin to sit back and gag at all of u delusional fags when the numbers come in...............LMFAO

even holidayguy is laughin at u fags for talkin such non sense

delusional asses

:lmao:

update amazon ranks usa,uk,germany

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #11 in Music

Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 36 in Music

Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: #10 in Musik

update

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #9 in Music (See Top Sellers in Music)

Amazon.co.uk Sales Rank: 30 in Music

Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: #11 in Musik