"The Confessions Tour" SoundScan/Billboard Discussion

thebigham

Asshole Warner Brothers!!!

The album is featured in the Target ad.

thanks for letting me know. I dont usually look at the TARGET paper. i pulled it out of the recyling and there it was!

boy, they sure go overboard with the warnings dont they?

Bought my copy today and I love the packaging, its amazing but the sound quality on the live CD isn't very good xxx

Bought my copy today and I love the packaging, its amazing but the sound quality on the live CD isn't very good xxx

I find that very hard to believe. Madonna would not put something out of poor quality. I think you need to state that it's your opinion or it could be the system that you are playing it on is of poor quality.

I find that very hard to believe. Madonna would not put something out of poor quality. I think you need to state that it's your opinion or it could be the system that you are playing it on is of poor quality.

I think its just cos its live, and what i'm playing it on is fine! Its just some places shes singing its fine then on ohter songs u can barley hear her voice xxxx

But overall its still great, prob the best Madonna thing I've bought in ages, loves it xxxxxxxxx

This is an internet forum; it's ALL opinion. ;)

I think its just cos its live, and what i'm playing it on is fine! Its just some places shes singing its fine then on ohter songs u can barley hear her voice xxxx

But overall its still great, prob the best Madonna thing I've bought in ages, loves it xxxxxxxxx

Well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I just hope those hundreds of thousands who went to see the concert and shelled out tons of money would buy this DVD...

There were 467,314 tickets sold in USA...Hopefully, at least half will buy the CD/DVD.

Even though a lot of them went there more than once, and some of them are not from USA...

Guest boytoyville

It will be interesting to see how this debuts on the world chart considering that Secret debuted with like 200,000 or more copies in it's first week.

Guest Caresse Henry

Who was the MORON FAN that gave this CD/DVD ONE STAR in Amazon.com because he is so DISTRESSED about RIT not being released properly?

Pah. DRAMA QUEENS :manson:

(And trust me, I know about them!)

I think we should also keep in mind that releases such as this tend to sell better over the internet than most normal CDs.

We all already know the content that is on the CD and have seen/heard it before. There is no "rush" to get it. Therefore, people don't mind waiting an extra day or two to conveniently get it in the mail as opposed to running to the store the first thing in the morning to buy it.

*shrug*

Just a theory.

I just got back from Target and they only had 1 copy of it in stock, which I bought. Weird.

Does Target ever really have large stocks of cds? Their bins are so tiny. i'm never at Target except at x-mas and i cant imagine more than 1 or 2 cds in a slot. and this new one, with its extra packaging would take a lot of room. My best buy had 12 copies and that took up 2 bins and thats normal for best buy

Guest Caresse Henry

Madonna was kind enough to send me a copy. I thought it had glitter sprinkled on the cover ... but turned out to be ANTHRAX. The nerve :(