Florida Man Has Gun Stolen During Weekend-Long Gay Orgy

Camacho

https://www.out.com/news/2019/8/09/man-has-gun-stolen-during-weekend-long-gay-orgy

Man Has Gun Stolen During Weekend-Long Gay Orgy

He encourage guests to use fake names or “no name at all.”

BY ROSE DOMMU

AUGUST 09 2019 3:55 PM EDT

man-gotta-gun-down-therex750.jpg

A Florida man — not my ex-stepdad, I checked — has been left reeling after his gun was stolen during a weekend-long anonymous gay orgy he hosted, reports The Smoking Gun. Cue Madonna’s “God Control.”

The man, who chose to remain anonymous, advertised an “open house party” at his Deltona bungalow “on a gay social media site,” and he probably wasn’t talking about Twitter. According to the police report, the man told officers the “theme of the party was ‘anonymous sex,’ where guests were “encouraged to come and go as they pleased” (obvious emphasis on come), and the host welcomed them to “bring along any friends or acquaintances they desired,” and all were “encouraged to utilize fictitious names, or use no name at all.” She knows how to stick to a theme! Of the approximately 20 guests who visited between July 19-21, the host “only knew five or six personally.”

The Smoking Gun spoke with the victim, who has a concealed carry permit for the $440 Glock pistol and said it was “pretty low that somebody that I knew stole a gun out of my house,” although to be fair, he didn’t know all of them. He disputes the police report’s suggestion that he advertised the party, explaining that he merely invited guys he chatted with on Grindr and Adam4Adam, which is making it very hard for the police to track down suspects. For me, the big takeaway is that Adam4Adam still exists. 

And apparently, these parties are a regular occurrence, where anonymous men with possible gun fetishes hang out in the backyard in between coming and going. “I entertain quite a bit,” said the host.