POLL: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??

POLL: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??

On 8/5/2019 at 7:30 PM, Flip The Switch said:

So many diverse opinions. I love it. The power of M. 

Yes!!

Funny, I was getting pissy reading some responses (neither? really?) but it's only because I love this album so much. Silly to get butthurt over opinions. Think I'm just having a day.  Thanks for reminding me of the positive power of M. 🙂

And still FG for me. 

1 hour ago, Mozo1 said:

Yes!!

Funny, I was getting pissy reading some responses (neither? really?) but it's only because I love this album so much. Silly to get butthurt over opinions. Think I'm just having a day.  Thanks for reminding me of the positive power of M. 🙂

And still FG for me. 

The joy of this album hun. 🙂

FG without question. Never thought I would like it but I do. BIL is like thst one annoying song in every M album: Spanish Lesson, I'm So Stupid, Don't Stop, Bday Song, Push, Runaway Lover, ...It wouldn't be a M album without one, lol!

16 hours ago, Icykiller said:

FG without question. Never thought I would like it but I do. BIL is like thst one annoying song in every M album: Spanish Lesson, I'm So Stupid, Don't Stop, Bday Song, Push, Runaway Lover, ...It wouldn't be a M album without one, lol!

Ahh! I'm So Stupid and Runaway Lover are in my top tracks from their respective albums! Guess it's just like @Flip The Switch said...so many diverse opinions for such an all-encompassing artist. It's a good thing.

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

Ahh! I'm So Stupid and Runaway Lover are in my top tracks from their respective albums! Guess it's just like @Flip The Switch said...so many diverse opinions for such an all-encompassing artist. It's a good thing.

Haha! Tbh I am ok with ISS, and I can tolerate others when in the mood. But yes, we all look at and appreciate her work differently, which is good.

1 hour ago, Jitterbug said:

I'm guilty of that hehe its one of those that is so bad that its good

😀😀 Yes, I just played it for the first time in 300 years, it seems! Allowed myself to be naive—and totally enjoyed it, but will probably sit there again for 300 years! So fun. 

1 hour ago, Ray Of Darkness said:

"Over and Over" probably has an apologist somewhere, too.

Haaa! You know it. I also played that for the first time in years - but I didn't finish, although I loooved that song back in the day. 

Myself, I adore the often maligned Spanish Lessons and although I am not sure how it's received here, I've a good friend for despises Mother and Father while I think it's beyond brilliant and makes me cry. 

Now, will the Hey You fan(s) stand up and be counted? 🙂 

5 hours ago, Ray Of Darkness said:

I thought Over and Over was pretty well liked? :huh: Personally, I love it.

9 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Over and Over is a jam. 

It's one of my faves!! ✨👸🏼

Edited by Voguerista

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, Mozo1 said:

We should do a thread of unpopular favorite Madonna songs. 

You just know someone here jams Jimmy Jimmy every fucking day! 🙂

On 8/10/2019 at 8:37 AM, Ray Of Darkness said:

giphy.gif

On 8/10/2019 at 10:02 AM, Mozo1 said:

Now, will the Hey You fan(s) stand up and be counted? 🙂

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂😂

Beautiful. Or... Incredible!

A song I only love judging by all of my close Madonna-head friends. Not here on MNation - the best Madonna-heads, btw!!