POLL: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??

POLL: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??

7 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Love both but I just dont understand how anyone could choose BIL over FG. BIL is the worst song on MX. 

This.

Faz is ok but Bitch I'm Loca should have been on the bonus disc and not on the main album.

These two are definitely my least favourite songs on the album.

Ciao Bella is way better and should have been on disc one. Even Funana is better...

It’s funny because I was one of the few who disliked Bitch I’m Madonna and wrongly assumed I’d feel the same about Bitch I’m Loca when I saw the title.  However, I love it and listen to it all the time!  I think it’s a great bop that sets the stage for the amazing final stretch of the album.

That having been said, I also love Faz.

I Reallly Love both But I must go with BIL I love the beat song and I think Madonna and Maluma have such cute chemistry together.

FG is better. BIL is what you get when you put BIM and Medellin together in a blender.

Edited by Foolio

5 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

So many diverse opinions. I love it. The power of M. 

I agree. It's amazing. She produces something for everyone. ✨✨👸🏼🌹

I like them both and am thankful they're both on the main album but vote goes to Faz. These two tracks bring a touch of fun to that last stretch of the album. It's a nice breather between the more serious/dramatic tunes. 

I can't say it enough but I think the sequencing on this album is absolutely perfect. I've listened to the bonus tracks a little more now and still feel they're all inferior to any of the songs on the main album. 

Although I think of Maluma and touch my no-no zones, FG is the winner—and I had no clue it was a cover. 

Madonnanation teaches! 

Thanks everyone! I knew this forum favored FG but never did I think it could dominate the poll the way it has. Amazing. ✨👸🏼💫🌸