POLL: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??

POLL: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca??

Which do you like more: Faz Gostoso or Bitch I'm Loca?? 

"Bitch I'm Loca" for me all the way!! I also love Maluma. He and Madonna are magic together. He's one of her best collaborators and leading men in a video (imo)!!

Obviously Faz Gostoso. It is miles away superior. And that from someone who actually doesn't like funk carioca at all. Faz Gostoso is funny, sexy, sassy and has a superb production. Bitch I 'm loca is just ok. Medellin is much better

2 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Can we please have a "Neither" option?

🤣

35 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Love both but I just dont understand how anyone could choose BIL over FG. BIL is the worst song on MX. 

No its not. The vocal layers on that song are superb.

8 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Dany- bigger than "Medellin"? Well could be, though that would be the furthest thing from "huge."  "Medellin" at least had some appeal outside of one country.

That was quite minimal though. I take huge hit in few countries (Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy) and great YT and Spotify streams over that.

1 hour ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Bitch I'm Loca sounds like an inferior version of Bitch I'm Madonna (loca means mad(onna) in Spanish).

I never thought of that 😂😂😂

My vote goes to Faz Gostoso. BIL is very disposable in my opinion, the "Mr Safe/Mrs Crazy" part could have been put at the end of "Medellin".